+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Child Sponsorship -2023

Rosybeaner888

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Congratulation! Was your child in Canada when PR sponsorship and application was in progress? Also how to track status of PR application and sponsor status? can you guide? I just submitted my child PR application through PR portal
No, she's still in my home country. You can create an account for status tracker. Or if you have gckey account you can link your application. https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en here's the link for status tracker

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
No, she's still in my home country. You can create an account for status tracker. Or if you have gckey account you can link your application. https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en here's the link for status tracker
Hello, can you please let me know when you have linked the profile on GC Key?
I submitted my application back in Dec 2013, Medical done end of May 2024 but on the "Status Tracker" nothing get updated, and i am trying to link the application on GC Key with all the details but its not able to search the application, not sure why,

Rosybeaner888

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hello, can you please let me know when you have linked the profile on GC Key?
I submitted my application back in Dec 2013, Medical done end of May 2024 but on the "Status Tracker" nothing get updated, and i am trying to link the application on GC Key with all the details but its not able to search the application, not sure why,
Try name, date and place of birth of the principal applicant. Hope that would help

Lmnop01

Mar 9, 2023
Can I use the tracker myself if I used lawyer for the application? ..just wondering because I’m not experienced at this at all… just remember when I was asking my lawyer to use tracker when my own application was in process, she said I cannot because she already signed up and if I sign up then it will kick her out…I don’t know how this works …

Lmnop01

Mar 9, 2023
Timeline:
2 child in Jamaica ages 8 and 11
Application submitted June 4
AOR July 4
Sponsor eligibility completed July 4
Medical Request July 4
Medical done on July 15
What’s the next step?

Reactions: FJK1982

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Can I use the tracker myself if I used lawyer for the application? ..just wondering because I’m not experienced at this at all… just remember when I was asking my lawyer to use tracker when my own application was in process, she said I cannot because she already signed up and if I sign up then it will kick her out…I don’t know how this works …
I think you ask your lawyer to provide the credentials he or she is using, its your tracker and he/she should give that to you.
Your timeline is really fantastic and very fast process, for me i submitted my son case Dec 10`3and finalizedthe medical only in May and still waiting for the response from IRCC

Reactions: Lmnop01

Lmnop01

Mar 9, 2023
I think you ask your lawyer to provide the credentials he or she is using, its your tracker and he/she should give that to you.
Your timeline is really fantastic and very fast process, for me i submitted my son case Dec 10`3and finalizedthe medical only in May and still waiting for the response from IRCC
Do you know What is the next step after medical?

HakkiBill

Jun 19, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I’m citizen and I applied my dependent child (16 years old) sponsorship application Jan 24 and they 3 times rejected related form signatures.(I live in Usa and he lives Turkey) And I signed behalf of him 22 March 2024. I received 10 April 2024 application number. Today 24 May 2024 my son got email for biometric need. We take biometric appointment to Monday.
Our problem my son senior student in high school now and he should start college in September. Do you have any idea how many days taking all process?
Hi Everyone,
Thanks to God we got passport requests yesterday.
I have question, we applied from Turkey and my son was living there but now he is in USA for 1 months, can he drop passport in CANADA location in USA OR should he send to Ankara Turkey office?

thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Everyone,
Thanks to God we got passport requests yesterday.
I have question, we applied from Turkey and my son was living there but now he is in USA for 1 months, can he drop passport in CANADA location in USA OR should he send to Ankara Turkey office?

thanks
He can submit in USA, may take up to a month to get it back.

Reactions: HakkiBill