+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Maket55 said:
Ok I uderstand....but who i should notify that i got married after PPR? and what about medicals, education assesment IELTS? when my bf have to do it? And maybe you know how much more time it will take to consider my application if we get married after e-APR?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t455559.0.html

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
roshantrv83 said:
Me too got PFL letter. I have responded with an e-mail attaching the required documents. So far no response from OINP yet.
What to do next ? :(
Is it okay if I ask you to share the points they were not satisfied with? What do you think about those?

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
lovelyece said:
mine was similar case,
Got mail from OINP that primary NOC can not be more than 5 years old, I was advised to change Primary NOC , based on latest experience and to provide screenshots of this change.
They asked me to change one of the NOCs from my experiences but not Primary NOC...I still think it was very silly of them to no answer my concerns regarding my primary NOc. I want to change my primary NOC because i will have 2 yrs of experience that way and more latest.

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They are not responding anything now. Its pretty frustrating .. They asked for add docs. Literally there were 4 docs they requested for..
Doesnt take time to review them but its been 50 days and nothing.. ???

Oct 22, 2016
lovelycanadalife said:
This officer VK called my reference, talked to him about me. Since then- nothing. No decision email, no calls. What to think? My friend said she was very polite and they had a good conversation. But no decision email yet.

Seniors, do you know if it is normal. The officer VK called my reference and no news since then. Should I expect a PF letter?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
This pause seems to be for the reason that IRCC wants next draw should be for Intnl Stdents whose score increased after 19th. IRCC wants less app from PNP. up to next draw. They will spread the news of success for the changes they made in EE.so that more people join EE pool. We will see nominstions comming fast after the draw only. Hope there is a draw very soon.

If they really wanted Intnl students to get PR they would have easily given 2 yrs extra work permit and allowed them to stay until they get PR. Why disturbed everything

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like OINP is struggling with emails from applicants..... :p

-----------
"Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

ExpressEntry@ontario.ca
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly."
--------------

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
Looks like OINP is struggling with emails from applicants..... :p

-----------
"Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

ExpressEntry@ontario.ca
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly."
--------------
they have made a new id
ExpressEntry2@ontario.ca

Try this also

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
bestofluck said:
This pause seems to be for the reason that IRCC wants next draw should be for Intnl Stdents whose score increased after 19th. IRCC wants less app from PNP. up to next draw. They will spread the news of success for the changes they made in EE.so that more people join EE pool. We will see nominstions comming fast after the draw only. Hope there is a draw very soon.

If they really wanted Intnl students to get PR they would have easily given 2 yrs extra work permit and allowed them to stay until they get PR. Why disturbed everything
I totally agree with you. IRCC and OINP are playing with FSW outlanders and they don't care about what we are going through.

Last year they came with Refugees, than they give priority to CEC and now they come up with Canadian study thing.

If they want to give first priority to the people who are already there in Canada then why they are asking other people to file application. First finish all the people there and after 2-3 years if you feel now not enough people inland than ask for others.

We all know that CEC are definitely going to get PR than why all these drama to apply for PNP and the process. Directly make them apply at Federal level.

They don't even care to give any updates on their website time to time. :mad: :mad: :mad: No courtesy at all.

God is watching all these, remember OINP guys and he is Not gonna spare you for all these unfair things you do with people.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ankurparekh1988 said:
I totally agree with you. IRCC and OINP are playing with FSW outlanders and they don't care about what we are going through.

Last year they came with Refugees, than they give priority to CEC and now they come up with Canadian study thing.

If they want to give first priority to the people who are already there in Canada then why they are asking other people to file application. First finish all the people there and after 2-3 years if you feel now not enough people inland than ask for others.

We all know that CEC are definitely going to get PR than why all these drama to apply for PNP and the process. Directly make them apply at Federal level.

They don't even care to give any updates on their website time to time. :mad: :mad: :mad: No courtesy at all.

God is watching all these, remember OINP guys and he is Not gonna spare you for all these unfair things you do with people.
rightly said but OINP has to depend on IRCC to release nominations. They are unnecessary harrasing applicsnts sending so many PFL which is sad

rsingh123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:

The next draw will be towards the last days of November, and then OINP hibernates for two months of December and January. Does this mean anything meaningful will only be in Feb next year now?

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rsingh123 said:
The next draw will be towards the last days of November, and then OINP hibernates for two months of December and January. Does this mean anything meaningful will only be in Feb next year now?
This assumption that OINP will stop working after November is funny.. No govt. authority will close for an entire month. they may have a few extra holidays due to Christmas etc., but they wont lock their doors and go home..

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rsingh123 said:
Last year IRCC had 2 draws in december (4-Dec & 18-Dec-2015). I see no reason why it should be different this year.

One can argue that IRCC had conducted total of 23 draws in 2015, and 16-Nov-2016 was the 24th draw for year 2016 (IRCC conducted 3 draws each in Jan-2016 & June -2016 hence 24 draws till Nov) but again that still doesn't mean that they cannot conduct more draws in december.