+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
maged_mmh said:
to be honest, it's very tricky to give any advice, the PFL situation is tricky enough! Have you discussed with any immigration agent? or can OINP officers advise you on what to do?
Discussin with my lawyer tomorrow. OINP never responded to this question I sent to them 4 times now since feb.

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Me too got PFL letter. I have responded with an e-mail attaching the required documents. So far no response from OINP yet.
What to do next ? :(

Maket55

Nov 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys! Just noticed this thresd and now wondering is there someone from Russia or Ukraine who is still waiting for nomination or additional documents request? I am 22 december applicant and still waiting...neither add. doc.requests nor nomination yet...Maybe for our countries the time frames are longer? Or harder to check some information that is provided in our application that is why such a delay occurs...because according to this forum many later dec. applicants have already received nominations or add. doc. requests. Or what does it mean? Please share your thought....thank you!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
roshantrv83 said:
Me too got PFL letter. I have responded with an e-mail attaching the required documents. So far no response from OINP yet.
What to do next ? :(
sorry to know this.

If you have sent what was asked to, you have to wait for the decision. In fact no other nominations are also released and they have slowed down on FSW out land. Hope they start flooding from today.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Maket55 said:
Hello guys! Just noticed this thresd and now wondering is there someone from Russia or Ukraine who is still waiting for nomination or additional documents request? I am 22 december applicant and still waiting...neither add. doc.requests nor nomination yet...Maybe for our countries the time frames are longer? Or harder to check some information that is provided in our application that is why such a delay occurs...because according to this forum many later dec. applicants have already received nominations or add. doc. requests. Or what does it mean? Please share your thought....thank you!
Well the story is clear. Out of 121 December 36 applicants are still waiting for nomination. Most of them have got add. doc req but there are a few who still have not recd anything from OINP. They are still working on December and hope you get soon. countries and time frames are not at all the reason for the delay.

lovelyece

Star Member
Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bintehassan said:
Important!

I have two questions my forum fellows!

I have NOT been nominated yet. I challenged my PFL and haven't heard back since November 4. Just to give you a brief background before you answer my question. Below is the questions, I have repeatedly sent to OINP and no guidance,

"In light of having changed my Employer 1 experience NOC from 0014 to 0311 (as suggested by OINP officer), I wanted to inquire if I could/should change my primary NOC from 0014 to 0311 without affecting my application adversely? I also contacted OINP telephonic help line to inquire the same, however I did not receive any satisfactory answer. If I change my primary NOC in Express Entry Profile, from 0014 to 0311, would it not give me 2 years of work experience in primary occupation instead of 1 year? I would highly appreciate if you could kindly guide me on the matter, especially if it can improve my application score. As to date I have not received any reply from your side. I would appreciate it if the query could be answered."

After the suggested change in the NOC, I am left with 1 year full time paid experience within past 5 years in my primary occupation 0014 in the EE profile because of only Employer 2 work experience. The experience they asked me to change is full time paid 2 year experience within past 5 years. The suggested NOC was 0311 instead of 0014 (I agreed to it as it made sense to me too). My original intention was for this 2 year work experience to be considered. I want to know if can change my primary occupation in EE profile now and update OINP? I guess there is no regulation as to "I cannot change it" but I am not sure. If any of you knows otherwise, please let me know. I need guidance!

Is my question making sense?

Question 2, what are 19 November changes? links?
mine was similar case,
Got mail from OINP that primary NOC can not be more than 5 years old, I was advised to change Primary NOC , based on latest experience and to provide screenshots of this change.

Maket55

Nov 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you bestofluck for your response! I also have a question about marrige. I am about to get married and wondering when it's better to do? Now on the provincial stage or later on the federal stage. And how to do it properly what documents to add? thanks in advance

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Maket55 said:
Thank you bestofluck for your response! I also have a question about marrige. I am about to get married and wondering when it's better to do? Now on the provincial stage or later on the federal stage. And how to do it properly what documents to add? thanks in advance
later at the federal stage !!!! keep dating till then

Maket55

Nov 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
later at the federal stage !!!! keep dating till then

But they can cancel my nomination .... because i read somewhere on the CIC that when the personal information (of provincial nominants) changes at the federal stage they might cancel nomination if it differs from information the applicant provided to province ... or something like that

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Maket55 said:
But they can cancel my nomination .... because i read somewhere on the CIC that when the personal information (of provincial nominants) changes at the federal stage they might cancel nomination if it differs from information the applicant provided to province ... or something like that
No that's not the case. you can find diff threads with discussions on this. Its only if your CRS score drop you have to intimate Province. Most of the applicants prefer getting married after PPR. good to marry anytime after e-APR

Maket55

Nov 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
No that's not the case. you can find diff threads with discussions on this. Its only if your CRS score drop you have to intimate Province. Most of the applicants prefer getting married after PPR. good to marry anytime after e-APR

Thank you I will try to find some information in other threads.... I don't really undestand what does PPR and e-apr means...can you please explain

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Maket55 said:
Thank you I will try to find some information in other threads.... I don't really undestand what does PPR and e-apr means...can you please explain
E-apr is when you submit your PR application with IRCC or CIC and you get the acknowledgement for same.

PPR is passport request and you will get once your PR processing is done and just left with the stamp on passport.

Maket55

Nov 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankurparekh1988 said:
E-apr is when you submit your PR application with IRCC or CIC and you get the acknowledgement for same.

PPR is passport request and you will get once your PR processing is done and just left with the stamp on passport.
Thanks for the detailed explanation........but when my bf can join me if we get married after PPR?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Maket55 said:
Thanks for the detailed explanation........but when my bf can join me if we get married after PPR?
Your applications will be delayed for a month or two but you can both go together.

Maket55

Nov 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Your applications will be delayed for a month or two but you can both go together.
Ok I uderstand....but who i should notify that i got married after PPR? and what about medicals, education assesment IELTS? when my bf have to do it? And maybe you know how much more time it will take to consider my application if we get married after e-APR?