+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Important!

I have two questions my forum fellows!

I have NOT been nominated yet. I challenged my PFL and haven't heard back since November 4. Just to give you a brief background before you answer my question. Below is the questions, I have repeatedly sent to OINP and no guidance,

"In light of having changed my Employer 1 experience NOC from 0014 to 0311 (as suggested by OINP officer), I wanted to inquire if I could/should change my primary NOC from 0014 to 0311 without affecting my application adversely? I also contacted OINP telephonic help line to inquire the same, however I did not receive any satisfactory answer. If I change my primary NOC in Express Entry Profile, from 0014 to 0311, would it not give me 2 years of work experience in primary occupation instead of 1 year? I would highly appreciate if you could kindly guide me on the matter, especially if it can improve my application score. As to date I have not received any reply from your side. I would appreciate it if the query could be answered."

After the suggested change in the NOC, I am left with 1 year full time paid experience within past 5 years in my primary occupation 0014 in the EE profile because of only Employer 2 work experience. The experience they asked me to change is full time paid 2 year experience within past 5 years. The suggested NOC was 0311 instead of 0014 (I agreed to it as it made sense to me too). My original intention was for this 2 year work experience to be considered. I want to know if can change my primary occupation in EE profile now and update OINP? I guess there is no regulation as to "I cannot change it" but I am not sure. If any of you knows otherwise, please let me know. I need guidance!

Is my question making sense?

Question 2, what are 19 November changes? links?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ bintehassan

PFL is a sensitive matter and a techinal one. You must take some professional help or an advise from a very experienced person or agent.
You will get more confused with diff opinions here. Please study carefully what the problem is and take your decision.
We can just wish that your querry is resolved soon and you get nomination.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Bintehassan said:
Important!

I have two questions my forum fellows!

I have NOT been nominated yet. I challenged my PFL and haven't heard back since November 4. Just to give you a brief background before you answer my question. Below is the questions, I have repeatedly sent to OINP and no guidance,

"In light of having changed my Employer 1 experience NOC from 0014 to 0311 (as suggested by OINP officer), I wanted to inquire if I could/should change my primary NOC from 0014 to 0311 without affecting my application adversely? I also contacted OINP telephonic help line to inquire the same, however I did not receive any satisfactory answer. If I change my primary NOC in Express Entry Profile, from 0014 to 0311, would it not give me 2 years of work experience in primary occupation instead of 1 year? I would highly appreciate if you could kindly guide me on the matter, especially if it can improve my application score. As to date I have not received any reply from your side. I would appreciate it if the query could be answered."

After the suggested change in the NOC, I am left with 1 year full time paid experience within past 5 years in my primary occupation 0014 in the EE profile because of only Employer 2 work experience. The experience they asked me to change is full time paid 2 year experience within past 5 years. The suggested NOC was 0311 instead of 0014 (I agreed to it as it made sense to me too). My original intention was for this 2 year work experience to be considered. I want to know if can change my primary occupation in EE profile now and update OINP? I guess there is no regulation as to "I cannot change it" but I am not sure. If any of you knows otherwise, please let me know. I need guidance!

Is my question making sense?

Question 2, what are 19 November changes? links?
is your CRS score going to drop below 400 pts if you consider this noc? if yes, don't do it

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
bestofluck said:
@ bintehassan

PFL is a sensitive matter and a techinal one. You must take some professional help or an advise from a very experienced person or agent.
You will get more confused with diff opinions here. Please study carefully what the problem is and take your decision.
We can just wish that your querry is resolved soon and you get nomination.
I have engaged a lawyer n we will contest the PFL legally. But I have two days before the meeting n I can't help being anxious. Ontario has shaken my confidence :(

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
maged_mmh said:
is your CRS score going to drop below 400 pts if you consider this noc? if yes, don't do it
In my opinion my fswp score will increase by 2 points. I am however not sure how crs is calculated.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Bintehassan said:
In my opinion my fswp score will increase by 2 points. I am however not sure how crs is calculated.
to be honest, it's very tricky to give any advice, the PFL situation is tricky enough! Have you discussed with any immigration agent? or can OINP officers advise you on what to do?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Bintehassan said:
I have engaged a lawyer n we will contest the PFL legally. But I have two days before the meeting n I can't help being anxious. Ontario has shaken my confidence :(
just relax and meet your lawyers. Try to understand every detail.take your own decision what best convince you.
Wish you all the best.

sameermicheal

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Dec 2015(OINP AOR: 14 JUNE 2016)
Doc's Request.
Pay slips for 15 months(Nov 2016)
Nomination.....
5 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
Eapr: 21 DEC 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical passed 9 FEB 2017
Passport Req..
8 march 2017
language instructor 1 said:
Thank you my friend,
I could access it finally abd activated it.... Should I deactivate it again and make a new one for my new EE 2016 profile?

Also, Do I need a new Personal Reference Code or can I use the one from 2015?
hi, when u make new EE profile, it gives u a new job seeker validation code. And that new code is needed to register with job bank. Now when u deactivate ur current profile and try to register ur job seeker validation code with ur old e mail id, it says that the e mail id is already in use. So for that u need to use another email id. Deactivate the current profile and register a new job bank profile(with a different email) after creating the new EE profile.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameermicheal said:
hi, when u make new EE profile, it gives u a new job seeker validation code. And that new code is needed to register with job bank. Now when u deactivate ur current profile and try to register ur job seeker validation code with ur old e mail id, it says that the e mail id is already in use. So for that u need to use another email id. Deactivate the current profile and register a new job bank profile(with a different email) after creating the new EE profile.
I have not done it myself but this is what I think needs to happen :-

1) when u make new EE profile, it gives u a new job seeker validation code
2) Login to Jobbaank (http://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/)
3) On the top right side there will be 3 buttons - Dashboard/My User Account/Signout . Click on My User Account.
4) You will be presented with 4 tab pages. Click on the tab that says "Update Express Entry Info". Enter your new EE profile# and new job seeker code here

Your existing jobbank a/c should now link with your new EE profile

Hope this helps.

sameermicheal

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Dec 2015(OINP AOR: 14 JUNE 2016)
Doc's Request.
Pay slips for 15 months(Nov 2016)
Nomination.....
5 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
Eapr: 21 DEC 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical passed 9 FEB 2017
Passport Req..
8 march 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
I have not done it myself but this is what I think needs to happen :-

1) when u make new EE profile, it gives u a new job seeker validation code
2) Login to Jobbaank (http://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/)
3) On the top right side there will be 3 buttons - Dashboard/My User Account/Signout . Click on My User Account.
4) You will be presented with 4 tab pages. Click on the tab that says "Update Express Entry Info". Enter your new EE profile# and new job seeker code here

Your existing jobbank a/c should now link with your new EE profile

Hope this helps.
that's a better way to do it. I didn't know that. Thanks

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Hi guys, when Ontario asks for last 6 months bank statements does it need to be in a specific format or I can go to the bank and ask them to print it off for me ? I am in Canada and use TD bank or should I print it myself online for the last six months?

shyguy

May 22, 2015
Hello everyone. I am 32 years of age and about to complete my Masters Degree from an Ontario University. I have recently got promoted in my part time job, and will be working full time in what is considered as a relevant job (NOC B class). If I go through Express entry, i will lose points because of my age. Should I evaluate the points I gain because I have a job offer and accordingly make my EE profile, or does it have to be a job with LMIA to get those points?
Second, is there a reasonably good chance that the Masters graduate stream will re-open anytime in 2017 or have they permanently closed it? Coz with the master's graduate stream, points wont matter and I will be eligible for provincial nomination irrespective of my age.Calculated, rational speculation would be much appreciated, just to give me peace of mind (with a yes or a no, either way). Thanks.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HoPe90 said:
Hi guys, when Ontario asks for last 6 months bank statements does it need to be in a specific format or I can go to the bank and ask them to print it off for me ? I am in Canada and use TD bank or should I print it myself online for the last six months?

Generally, Outlands have taken print outs of online e-statements and got them stamped/signed from the bank.

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Hmm I guess I will get the bank to stamp it tomorrow

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
shyguy said:
Hello everyone. I am 32 years of age and about to complete my Masters Degree from an Ontario University. I have recently got promoted in my part time job, and will be working full time in what is considered as a relevant job (NOC B class). If I go through Express entry, i will lose points because of my age. Should I evaluate the points I gain because I have a job offer and accordingly make my EE profile, or does it have to be a job with LMIA to get those points?
Second, is there a reasonably good chance that the Masters graduate stream will re-open anytime in 2017 or have they permanently closed it? Coz with the master's graduate stream, points wont matter and I will be eligible for provincial nomination irrespective of my age.Calculated, rational speculation would be much appreciated, just to give me peace of mind (with a yes or a no, either way). Thanks.
This is not te right thread to post this question.