+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
No updates since long.......last day of the week......

No add doc req No nominations

:mad: :mad: :mad:
@bestofluck

I was not following the threads for some days now. Any nominations in from feb or march applicants (CEC or FSW) during this time? Are they now waiting for the new quota of OINP?

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hi

while renewing the profile, should we make sure the CRS points should be same? Earlier my score was 407 mainly because 2 year postgraduate was selected as 1 year program, ECA also takes it as postgraduate diploma- 1 year. Please advice, i ahve to notify OINP with new EE profile number today

Thanks
Gayathri

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
gayathry84 said:
Hi

while renewing the profile, should we make sure the CRS points should be same? Earlier my score was 407 mainly because 2 year postgraduate was selected as 1 year program, ECA also takes it as postgraduate diploma- 1 year. Please advice, i ahve to notify OINP with new EE profile number today

Thanks
Gayathri
you have to notify oinp. Scores should be above 400 throughout oinp and ircc process

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
bestofluck said:
you have to notify oinp. Scores should be above 400 throughout oinp and ircc process
Yes, the score is above 400, it was 407 earlier and now its 439 after renewing the expired profile. However, i am not sure how the points have gone up. Do we notify this to them?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
gayathry84 said:
Yes, the score is above 400, it was 407 earlier and now its 439 after renewing the expired profile. However, i am not sure how the points have gone up. Do we notify this to them?
if ECA says 1 year you cant select 2 yrs. Remember that and recheck.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
GUYS please check the following thread for post ITA process of December applicants of oinp. Kindly update and stay together until PR

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-ircc-pr-process-december-oinp-nominated-t455312.315.html

Note applicants will be added to the group on getting nomination

parihaa

Jun 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2016
Nomination.....
February 28, 2017
AOR Received.
August 16, 2016
Hi,

I was wondering if you know of any applicants from the FSW stream who have received nomination with their TA/RA work (code 4012). I have applied with 1 (cumulative) year of TA/RA experience in the US and 2 (cumulative) years of TA/RA experience in Canada. But I am not really sure if my work experience is considered valid by OINP or the federal system, since in both cases it has been while I was a full-time student and on a study permit. I have submitted my OINP application in February, but since most of the people in this thread have received their nomination I was wondering if you have heard of anyone who got nomination or PR with code 4012.

Thanks a lot!
Parisa

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
syedahraza said:
@bestofluck

I was not following the threads for some days now. Any nominations in from feb or march applicants (CEC or FSW) during this time? Are they now waiting for the new quota of OINP?
It seems they have paused on nominations for a while. They must be waiting for one more draw to clear for Intl Students. After next draw we might see nominations flooding because they have activated add. doc req for everyone, and they will be ready with the nominations. Meanwhile what we see is nominations for CEC since few days. Hope things change back to normal soon.

Sunny_CV

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Hi Seniors,

I have three queries.

1. For the residents of Punjab, India, is it mandatory to get the PCC done from local Senior Superintendent of Police, or the senior ranking police official at the police station or can it be done from PSK as well ?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

2. I am currently in Australia and my wife(primary applicant) is in India. Can we get the PCC of my wife from PSK India and mine from Superintendent of Police, Punjab India ?

3 . If I need to get my PCC done from Superintendent of Police, Punjab, what all things I need to get mentioned in this PCC ?

Will appreaciate your speedy response.

Thanks!
Sunny

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
gayathry84 said:
Hi All

Need URGENT advice. My EE profile has expired and i am filling it right now as i write this post. In the section "Immigration history & citizenships" do we select YES or NO for "Has Gayathri Ravi Shankar applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?"

This is my question as well.... Can you help me with that?

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
language instructor 1 said:
This is my question as well.... Can you help me with that?
For sure is NO. Your old profile was not processed so you never applied, legally.

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunny_CV said:
Hi Seniors,

I have three queries.

1. For the residents of Punjab, India, is it mandatory to get the PCC done from local Senior Superintendent of Police, or the senior ranking police official at the police station or can it be done from PSK as well ?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

You must get it from Senior Superintendent of Police of your area from Punjab.

2. I am currently in Australia and my wife(primary applicant) is in India. Can we get the PCC of my wife from PSK India and mine from Superintendent of Police, Punjab India ?

Both of you need to get PCC from Punjab since your address in the passport is Punjab. Moreover you will be needing PCC from Australia also if you have live there for more than 6 months.

3 . If I need to get my PCC done from Superintendent of Police, Punjab, what all things I need to get mentioned in this PCC ?

Visit their website and download the form on that everything is mentioned.

Will
appreaciate your speedy response.

Thanks!
Sunny

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Hopefully OINP is working today. The 19th Nov changes are already updated. They must be fast now issuing nominations.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
bestofluck said:
Hopefully OINP is working today. The 19th Nov changes are already updated. They must be fast now issuing nominations.
Hopefully.