+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok so I paid 3k CA to create my express entry profile, Now it has been expired and he is asking me to pay 1k CAD again.

I asked him if I can create profile by myself and he can represent it. He said no I need to create profile thru him as he doesnt want me to make any errors.

He is ripping me off but my work permit is getting expired with in 2 months and at this point if i change my lawyer of represent my case myself.

It will take time and will me more delayed in the PNP process.

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
7asweh said:
Finally OINP transferred my nomination to my new profile after one month!

Hopefully ITA in the next round!

Cheers!
Finally! Happy for you.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
frankiefun said:
Finally! Happy for you.
hi Frankie,

what happened on the day your profile was due to expire? I'm guessing you were still in ITA stage and haven't submit your eAPR by that day?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nevergiveup08 said:
Ok so I paid 3k CA to create my express entry profile, Now it has been expired and he is asking me to pay 1k CAD again.

I asked him if I can create profile by myself and he can represent it. He said no I need to create profile thru him as he doesnt want me to make any errors.

He is ripping me off but my work permit is getting expired with in 2 months and at this point if i change my lawyer of represent my case myself.

It will take time and will me more delayed in the PNP process.
Well you can still view your expired profile, take screenshots and make the new profile by yourself. It's simple. Even without screenshots from old profile, you will just need all your documents (IELTS report, Experience letters, ECA report) by your side, keep on entering all the data they ask and you are done.

They already fleeced you for 3k and since you still want to retain them then I guess you have no other option but to pay up 1k more.

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
DigitalDestiny said:
I have not done it myself but this is what I think needs to happen :-

1) when u make new EE profile, it gives u a new job seeker validation code
2) Login to Jobbaank (http://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/)
3) On the top right side there will be 3 buttons - Dashboard/My User Account/Signout . Click on My User Account.
4) You will be presented with 4 tab pages. Click on the tab that says "Update Express Entry Info". Enter your new EE profile# and new job seeker code here

Your existing jobbank a/c should now link with your new EE profile

Hope this helps.

All my good and true freinds in this forum..... I could finally submit my new EE profile... Really thank you all for all support and help....
Wish you all the best of luck :)

Special thanks to @Sameermichael @digital destiny

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

just a quick question, PCC from PSK is valid for how many days ? and does it have to be valid at the time of filling ITA or it has to be valid even at the time of landing like the medicals

Thanks ..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
IOS9.2 said:
Hi Guys,

just a quick question, PCC from PSK is valid for how many days ? and does it have to be valid at the time of filling ITA or it has to be valid even at the time of landing like the medicals

Thanks ..
PSK PCC is valid for 6 months if you are in India.. You are good to submit within this time frame. No they are not required to be valid at the time of landing like medicals. PCC should be valid at the time you submit e-APR.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankurparekh1988 said:
I totally agree with you. IRCC and OINP are playing with FSW outlanders and they don't care about what we are going through.

Last year they came with Refugees, than they give priority to CEC and now they come up with Canadian study thing.

If they want to give first priority to the people who are already there in Canada then why they are asking other people to file application. First finish all the people there and after 2-3 years if you feel now not enough people inland than ask for others.

We all know that CEC are definitely going to get PR than why all these drama to apply for PNP and the process. Directly make them apply at Federal level.

They don't even care to give any updates on their website time to time. :mad: :mad: :mad: No courtesy at all.

God is watching all these, remember OINP guys and he is Not gonna spare you for all these unfair things you do with people.
dude you need to take a chill pill... no point being so negative and spreading it everywhere...

i understand process is slow, there is no transparency blah blah - but you are one of the lucky ones who even got a PT in the first place, so unless something goes drastically wrong, eventually you will receive your nomination... have come across so many people asking me for advise who missed the PT becoz of the bug issue in EE, their entries got postponed by a year atleast... plus not to forget people whose applications were returned due to trivial things like missing signature...

just relax, calm down... have patience.... nomination will come when it has to come, wont come a second sooner, wont come a second later

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
bestofluck said:
PSK PCC is valid for 6 months if you are in India.. You are good to submit within this time frame. No they are not required to be valid at the time of landing like medicals. PCC should be valid at the time you submit e-APR.
Thanks,

and ideally one would submit his e-APR about 15 days after receiving his ITA ? as most of the paper work would already be ready with you ...
Is this a fair time estimate ?

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
thestunner316 said:
dude you need to take a chill pill... no point being so negative and spreading it everywhere...

i understand process is slow, there is no transparency blah blah - but you are one of the lucky ones who even got a PT in the first place, so unless something goes drastically wrong, eventually you will receive your nomination... have come across so many people asking me for advise who missed the PT becoz of the bug issue in EE, their entries got postponed by a year atleast... plus not to forget people whose applications were returned due to trivial things like missing signature...

just relax, calm down... have patience.... nomination will come when it has to come, wont come a second sooner, wont come a second later
I understand the process is so much slower but atleast they should give update on the website that what's going on their side.

The reason of anxiety is they are not giving proper updates on application. People have tried to call but no answer, they send mails again no answer.

If they post time to time update on the processing status no one will call or e-mail them about the application status and actually they can save lots of time and put that in application process.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankurparekh1988 said:
I understand the process is so much slower but atleast they should give update on the website that what's going on their side.

The reason of anxiety is they are not giving proper updates on application. People have tried to call but no answer, they send mails again no answer.

If they post time to time update on the processing status no one will call or e-mail them about the application status and actually they can save lots of time and put that in application process.
agreed 100% , but still show some patience man... theres lots and lots of other people waiting in the queue ahead of us... :)
no point getting worked up - its not going to help our application, infact if we get a medical done most of us will be diagnosed with hypertension LOL

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ankurparekh1988 said:

Please see the condition of applicants of November and December guys who are waiting for more then a year now, and getting unnecessary PFL. Learn some patience from them and wait happily and smilingly. Always prevail positive Vibrations on your end. As everyone is saying things happen only when they are going to happen.

lovelyece

Star Member
Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bintehassan said:
They asked me to change one of the NOCs from my experiences but not Primary NOC...I still think it was very silly of them to no answer my concerns regarding my primary NOc. I want to change my primary NOC because i will have 2 yrs of experience that way and more latest.
If they ask you directly to change NOC , Do the same , if they ask for clarification . Provide them. In my case , they have doubted that the experience letter contents does not match with NOC profile given . So I was asked to send an explanation that how my experienced matches to given NOC . I sent them explanation.