+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Winter is coming :)

I have reason to be hopeful however, I believe nominations will start from next month onwards...

OINP worked through last 2 saturdays to clear AOR backlog, imagine a western country working through a Saturday :) :) which means they have a fixed deadline...

Not sure about larger draws happening... I hope for it, but you never know.. #WaitAndWatch

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roshantrv83 said:
EE profile starts expire from October onward. :'(
What about those EE profiles that will expire before in aug, or sept. We are now just slave to make a gud future in Canada.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Another nomination reported along with so many phone calls... things are going to be faster now

alexander_hitch

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My profile expired on August 1 and so I had made a new profile and inform OINP via email and along with Change of personal information form. I got reply back from OINP through email asking me to send a letter of explanation why I created new profile, and new profile information. Hence I send the same thing again.

Nothing much you can do with OINP. Just make sure you make a new profile and inform OINP about new profile.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
alexander_hitch said:
My profile expired on August 1 and so I had made a new profile and inform OINP via email and along with Change of personal information form. I got reply back from OINP through email asking me to send a letter of explanation why I created new profile, and new profile information. Hence I send the same thing again.

Nothing much you can do with OINP. Just make sure you make a new profile and inform OINP about new profile.
Well done !. good luck for nomination

malican

May 24, 2016
alexander_hitch said:

Did you make the new profile after the present one expired? Or did you withdraw and do it early?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
alexander_hitch said:
I made the new profile on same day it expired.
When you make new profile is there a link button ? i mean you can link your old profile into the new one?

AhmedAbdelazizr

Aug 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
02/06/2016
bestofluck said:
When you make new profile is there a link button ? i mean you can link your old profile into the new one?
No links but they will ask you if applied before in the EE itself and you can add your old profile.

I already dd that last November when OINP requested people to recreate their EE.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
bestofluck said:
It was really annoying how the Jobbank works..... you cannot use the same email to register for your new EE profile.... .you have to first change your email///..... (I have done that, and it felt really stupid... /rant)

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
cococly said:
It was really annoying how the Jobbank works..... you cannot use the same email to register for your new EE profile.... .you have to first change your email///..... (I have done that, and it felt really stupid... /rant)
You don't need to re-register. Just change your ee profile number and verification code in current job bank account.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
You have to end your current jobbank code first. Then you can use same email. Or indeed, update your current account with new code.

ars999

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Hi All.. I am new to this forum.. I re-submitted my OINP application on May 27th & may be the last person to do so this year :).. I originally submitted my application on Dec 14th & was returned May 3rd because of missing blank pages in passport. It was very depressing as it was just for a fully blank passport which was renewed a month before OINP submission & although all pages of my old passport was included.. But finally i am happy today as i just received my AOR email sometime back..

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ars999 said:
Hi All.. I am new to this forum.. I re-submitted my OINP application on May 27th & may be the last person to do so this year :).. I originally submitted my application on Dec 14th & was returned May 3rd because of missing blank pages in passport. It was very depressing as it was just for a fully blank passport which was renewed a month before OINP submission & although all pages of my old passport was included.. But finally i am happy today as i just received my AOR email sometime back..
Do you mean you have received an AOR for the second submission that was delivered in May?