+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
musicnlyrx said:
I would really like to believe that everything is positive now and there is some activity going on. I agree that somebody got additional document request and someone got call and maybe few nominations were given. But I am sure this thing has happened few months back. I am not sure you remember or not, when Dec guys were waiting for AOR and most of November guys had got AOR. Also, during that duration many Nov guys got additional doc request. We all were in happy phase and were speculating that after 10-20 days of getting additional documents request, the Nov guys will get nomination.

But, at the end what happened we all know. It's 6 month down the line, we are in the same queue. We also don't know which person is first in queue, and who will be the last.

I really want to believe some magic will happen, but the happiness phase has just got gloomy for me. It is just one of those occasional event that makes us excited again. By the time if I get nomination, I would have to create new EE profile as my current profile will get expired in Sept. I don't see myself getting nominated in August.

For the first time in my life, I am scared that I should not be changing job as I would need to send new set of documents to Ontario. What if I am not able to get the required documentation. Never ever has this happened to me before. Life revolves around Ontario now.

But, you never now when your patience will start paying the benefit. I really hope that everything ends well for me and everyone who has been waiting for so long to get nomination and PR.
Don't let the anxiety get to you! I know what you are going through - I am in the EXACT same situation! I like to believe that the nominations are coming - I mean, come on, they have to issue them, don't they? Be it August or September, November applicants would most likely get nominations!

Good luck and all the very best!

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, though I cannot make a comment on the draw size, I believe that in August and September, the remainder of the October applicants and the November applicants might start getting nominations. There were sporadic nominations in May and July. However, 2 late November applicants reported getting calls and additional document requests yesterday (and on last Saturday). It is clear that they are working on November files. Let us just hope all of us get through this ordeal ASAP!

Could you please tell us if you got any additional document requests and/or calls from officers?

We have the same dates of submission and almost same dates of AOR. Good luck and all the very best!!
Yes, I have got additional doc request in the month of March. I don't remember the date, but it was in March. I was really excited at that time :).
I have not received any update after that: no call, no second phase mail, no decision phase mail, nothing at all. I have written to them this week, I hope I get some real reply, instead of the generic one.

Hope that they reply with nomination, instead of anything. :D :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@musicnylrx...full points for your writing 7.5 bands. Now be prepared to score 8 bands in speaking. you are soon to get a phone call from OINP officer. Good luck for nomination :D :D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
musicnlyrx said:
Yes, I have got additional doc request in the month of March. I don't remember the date, but it was in March. I was really excited at that time :).
I have not received any update after that: no call, no second phase mail, no decision phase mail, nothing at all. I have written to them this week, I hope I get some real reply, instead of the generic one.

Hope that they reply with nomination, instead of anything. :D :D
Thanks - The detail about your additional document request is not updated in the list. So, good - I received additional document request too (on April 1st) and my officer had acknowledged the receipt of additional documents shortly thereafter. People who had not received any additional document request are receiving it now! We are past that stage now - We can expect nomination now!

Good luck !! All the best!

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
I believe they were working smoothly, though slowly, as per process until sudden downpour of applications after December. Somehow they changed plans and shifted the focus completely on AORs with announcement of temporary pause. Now that they have almost done away with that, it's time to get back to the nominations business. This is my interpretation of happenings.
@bestofluck, my writing band please?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj, Bestofluck, All members

As I understand there can be only two scenarios that can emerge:

Scenario I : OINP will honor the 6000 Plus AoR's issued with NoM's in coming weeks as Nov is fast approaching with quota followed by Dec/Jan.
We can't predict; how and when bulk NoM's would commence. Off late there are indicators, signs; applicants being called, mailed.

Scenario II : Extremely unlikely. OINP/IRCC sends regret letters to 6000 Plus AoR's issued and return the application fee. It would be outlandish.
There is no precedent of such a decision in the past. The Minister on several forums gave statements, assurances of large draws.
OINP/IRCC always take a pride and boast their immigration policies internationally. They will never put the Govt.credibility on stake.

Well, we all as qualified, experienced applicants would help Canada in achieving their goals and contribute to their economy.

The past few months have been very traumatic, distressful for all of us, as our plans went haywire.

We can't comprehend the OINP / IRCC problems, issues in managing such a vast immigration program.

Let's all hope, remain optimistic for a position outcome of our sincere efforts. :)

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

Scenario I : OINP will honor the 6000 Plus AoR's issued with NoM's in coming weeks as Nov is fast approaching with quota followed by Dec/Jan.
We can't predict; how and when bulk NoM's would commence. Off late there are indicators, signs; applicants being called, mailed.

Scenario II : Extremely unlikely. OINP/IRCC sends regret letters to 6000 Plus AoR's issued and return the application fee. It would be outlandish.
There is no precedent of such a decision in the past. The Minister on several forums gave statements, assurances of large draws.
OINP/IRCC always take a pride and boast their immigration policies internationally. They will never put the Govt.credibility on stake.

Well, we all as qualified, experienced applicants would help Canada in achieving their goals and contribute to their economy.

The past few months have been very traumatic, distressful for all of us, as our plans went haywire.

We can't comprehend the OINP / IRCC problems, issues in managing such a vast immigration program.

Let's all hope, remain optimistic for a position outcome of our sincere efforts. :)
My guess; after finishing the cec apps with expiring work permits they will start with noms for fsw. Start but go slowly with 200-400 noms per month.. In nov they might start inviting again but more selective than before.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Today's Draw is positive sign for all of us. Now we know they have Given ITA to all CEC applicants through OINP and CIC. No CEC will remain now without ITA after today's Draw. ( the few remaining will get in next Draw)

So now its all FSW :D FSW :D FSW :D FSW :D FSW

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
anujgoyal said:
They have not given to every CEC candidate yet, So many of us are still waiting.
I said the few remaining will get it soon. some application need more processing time :mad:

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:

Scenario 1 makes sense though we cannot be sure about the speed at which the nominations are issued.