+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DreamSRK said:
Hmm... They are fast in clearing CEC inland only....
I am CEC outland... so I don't think my nomination will be quick... Have to wait long....
CEC Inland are almost done. Now its your turn and then if time permits may be they consider a few of FSW Applicants too :-X :-X

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
324. Want to update your nomination?
Thanks, I wish!!! I wonder how many more pages until I post the news on receipt of the nomination ;D

No, just wanted to analyze the information people are posting :) thanks for courage anyway :)

DreamSRK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
bestofluck said:
CEC Inland are almost done. Now its your turn and then if time permits may be they consider a few of FSW Applicants too :-X :-X
Lets see...

One more point.... I have a valid Visa to Canada. its expiring in Feb 2017.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
shashidhar_sm said:
You needn't worry. You are fine, and belated birthday wishes!
Many thanks

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kulyoma said:
Thanks, I wish!!! I wonder how many more pages until I post the news on receipt of the nomination ;D

No, just wanted to analyze the information people are posting :) thanks for courage anyway :)
It was updated thrice a week, than after AOR it is now updated once a week. When nomination starts it will be again daily. :D :D :D

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Hello everyone!

Please help me if you can.
Here is the story. I applied to OINP Human Resources Priorities Stream after I received a letter of interest. They got my application on 8. December, but it was sent back because the payment was not made correctly. However I was granted a month to resubmit my application, which I did and they received it again on 25. May. Yesterday on 25. August finally I received an acknowledgment letter. In the letter is stated:

“Should your Express Entry profile - for which Ontario’s Notification of Interest was issued - expire or be removed from the Express Entry system, and should you wish to continue with your OINP application using a new profile, you must email the following to our office within 30 calendar days of this letter”

My Express Entry profile expires on 26. October, it is 2 more months from today. What should I do? Should I wait and create a new profile on the 26. October (as some of you here has done) or should I do it now? I’m confused because in the acknowledgement letter is stated that I should e-mail them within 30 calendar days of this letter.

I would be really grateful for any advice or any similar experience you can share with me.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Oksana.R said:
Hello everyone!

Please help me if you can.
Here is the story. I applied to OINP Human Resources Priorities Stream after I received a letter of interest. They got my application on 8. December, but it was sent back because the payment was not made correctly. However I was granted a month to resubmit my application, which I did and they received it again on 25. May. Yesterday on 25. August finally I received an acknowledgment letter. In the letter is stated:

“Should your Express Entry profile - for which Ontario’s Notification of Interest was issued - expire or be removed from the Express Entry system, and should you wish to continue with your OINP application using a new profile, you must email the following to our office within 30 calendar days of this letter”

My Express Entry profile expires on 26. October, it is 2 more months from today. What should I do? Should I wait and create a new profile on the 26. October (as some of you here has done) or should I do it now? I’m confused because in the acknowledgement letter is stated that I should e-mail them within 30 calendar days of this letter.

I would be really grateful for any advice or any similar experience you can share with me.
Create a new profile on the day it expires. update to OINP about the same. you are not alone mostly everyone might have to create it again.
Dont worry about the 30 days part, it is a standard format sent to all.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
If any December applicant who receives a phone call from OINP, Please come and update the details ASAP so that other applicants get an idea about the rest of the process.

Please also update if you receive any email saying your file is moved to Assessment phase or Decision phase

Please keep visiting the thread. We will definitely see actions ON by 15th September :D :D :D

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Thank you for help :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DreamSRK said:
Lets see...

One more point.... I have a valid Visa to Canada. its expiring in Feb 2017.
on a lighter side

Please go to Canada and visit OINP officers on behalf of all of us. Take them to task telling them how they have messed up the lives of thousands here in EE. If possible bring the nomination letters along with you for all of us.

:D :D :D

DreamSRK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
bestofluck said:
on a lighter side

Please go to Canada and visit OINP officers on behalf of all of us. Take them to task telling them how they have messed up the lives of thousands here in EE. If possible bring the nomination letters along with you for all of us.

:D :D :D
LOL. Yeah.. I want to.

I was suppose to travel in the beginning of this year but unfortunately my onsite project was cancelled. That's why I am still here and waiting for OINP nomination... :(

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I want my nomination

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
bestofluck said:
My friend, who told you CEC inland are done. I myself am a CEC inland applicant and in the same boat as you. I have a few friends who are not on this forum who all applied alongside me in December 2015, received AOR in June 2016 and have not heard anything since then.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
A.Syed1 said:
My friend, who told you CEC inland are done. I myself am a CEC inland applicant and in the same boat as you. I have a few friends who are not on this forum who all applied alongside me in December 2015, received AOR in June 2016 and have not heard anything since then.
Humm just now February applicant recd call and email saying file reached to final stage. you all will get a phone call soon. We want you to get nomination fast so that we FSW move some where in the que

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Seems like PNP has been on Christmas holiday for all of 2016. This is zulm on all hard working people who gave them their hard earned cash.