+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
roshantrv83 said:
HOW ? Roughly 78 working days ahead (including all Saturdays), Unlike AOR, They will check all documents, contact our employer, check POF, will give 30 days for additional documents, 30 days for creating new EE profile (If required).
Technically " I dont think so"....
When they were sending AOR to December the same question was raised. How will they manage January 1800 applicants. They proved it. So lets hope they will come out with some method of processing it faster. They have been diligently working on it, which is a fact.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
987654321 said:
I don't want to kill anyone's joy but i think this whole OINP is just a hoax and money grabber. They know specifically the score will be reduced come September or October to 350 - 400. And many of you would be able to apply directly after getting ITA. In that case no one will wait for OINP and your $1500 is non-refundable. So i believe this is their main target and why they are not issuing any nomination if not i don't see why 90days processing period will become 10 months and still counting.

Also what is the purpose of OINP if they won't give you nomination on time until our work permit and visa expires and then there is no provision to help applicant get temporary stay while they complete the process. You are told you are responsible to keep your status here in canada, but how ? apply for student visa, or extend your work permit which will be rejected because of LMIA or visit visa no work and having bills to pay?

OINP IS A TOTAL RIP OFF!!!!.........Lets just hope the cut off comes down in September as they promised.

cbc.ca/news/politics/john-mccallum-substantially-increase-immigration-labour-shortages-1.3718831
Yes there is a solid point in what you say. Reducing the CRS there will be many to get ITA and in turn lose 1500 CAD.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
JPLuici said:
Hi All!

Did anybody receive wrong package from ONIP in past few months?

It must be under the name of Amandeep

Please help guys it is really-really urgent!!

Thanks in advance!
Hey I think you are adeep9 in the list. How did you know your package is returned? Did you get any email? What do OINp say regarding this ?

Not reported by any members of December group that they have recd any wrong package. Please ask tracking number to OINP so that you can know exactly where it is delivered and what date.

Hope your problem is resolved soon.

Aug 26, 2016
bestofluck said:
Yes there is a solid point in what you say. Reducing the CRS there will be many to get ITA and in turn lose 1500 CAD.
And it's too bad we can't protest this act .... if you can't guarantee nomination to an applicant before their visa or work permit expires then their money should be returned worst scenario they should deduct $500 for application fee.

I think we already contributed to the economy by paying triple cost of school fees, and yearly income tax, and HST/GST. We shouldn't be ripped off this way.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
987654321 said:
I don't want to kill anyone's joy but i think this whole OINP is just a hoax and money grabber. They know specifically the score will be reduced come September or October to 350 - 400. And many of you would be able to apply directly after getting ITA. In that case no one will wait for OINP and your $1500 is non-refundable. So i believe this is their main target and why they are not issuing any nomination if not i don't see why 90days processing period will become 10 months and still counting.

Also what is the purpose of OINP if they won't give you nomination on time until our work permit and visa expires and then there is no provision to help applicant get temporary stay while they complete the process. You are told you are responsible to keep your status here in canada, but how ? apply for student visa, or extend your work permit which will be rejected because of LMIA or visit visa no work and having bills to pay?

OINP IS A TOTAL RIP OFF!!!!.........Lets just hope the cut off comes down in September as they promised.

cbc.ca/news/politics/john-mccallum-substantially-increase-immigration-labour-shortages-1.3718831

I don't see how the scores can drop to 350-400s, ever. At this point, the old 450 mark seems like a really long shot! In fact, with more nominations, the scores would only go up since you'll have more people on the north-side of 1000!

Aug 26, 2016
shashidhar_sm said:
I don't see how the scores can drop to 350-400s, ever. At this point, the old 450 mark seems like a really long shot! In fact, with more nominations, the scores would only go up since you'll have more people on the north-side of 1000!
Please check out this link: there is a video link at the end. it's a conference held by cic officials

cicdaily.com/express-entry-scores-to-drop-in-2016/

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
987654321 said:
Please check out this link: there is a video link at the end. it's a conference held by cic officials

cicdaily.com/express-entry-scores-to-drop-in-2016/
Ok, we have had several such videos put up here on the forum since EE began last year in Jan, and not one of them have been factually correct. And, this speaker in the video mentions that they have picked people between 420-450 which is not true; There has never been a draw that went below 450 since EE began.

I would take such videos, blogs and links with a pinch of salt. Some of them are correct as in the information they dole out about the process itself, but anything they say about draws and the cut-off has never been correct, ever. Folks here can vouch for that.

Again, this video was shot some time in May, and a long time has passed since and not much has changed with EE. I am not saying the speaker, a representative of IRCC as he himself says in the video, is lying. All I am saying is none of these predictions have come true, and with nominations still being sent out by provinces like Ontario, there is absolutely no way it can drop to such low scores in the near future. I do wish it drops below 400, but I don't see how that can happen.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
987654321 said:

Well, you are entitled to an opinion and I respect it but I don't necessarily agree with it completely. If there was "actually" going to be such a change, the first person who would be talking about it in public would be Mr. David Cohen. Apparently, I don't see any such announcements from him. Even if they are "planning" for such a dramatic change, they would have to consult the cabinet and get approvals - Its not like they decide at 4 PM and send the draw at 7 PM. No.

I'm not sure why you are targeting OINP but listen, they are doing a great job since the last month. Yes, I am angry with them because I should have got my nomination in Feb/March but I am still waiting. Yes, I am angry with them because most of the times, they don't reply. But I appreciate the efforts they took to speed things up - A government office in the West worked on Saturdays to issue AORs - That is commendable. I appreciate that.

This wait has been harder on CEC inland applicants because they were going out of status and were forced to leave the country or get a visitor's visa. Yes, this has been very tough on them and OINP should take steps to see that this doesn't ever happen again.

I don't agree with your allegations calling them "money grabbers and hoax". No. Yes, the cost per application is HUGE (and considering the processing time for post October applicants, it is very huge) but I wouldn't call this a hoax.

You haven't killed anyone's joy. Don't worry about that. People are not going to go "987654321 has said this, Oh my, I just wasted 1500 CAD". Nope. There have been dramatic progress lately and applicants are expecting nominations - when exactly, I don't know. But it'll be soon!

I don't want the scores to go up. I'm saying that it is unlikely to go down so quickly. Unless they get approvals from their cabinet and arrive at a decision, the scores might be more or less the same.

What's the status of your application anyway? Have you applied?

Aug 26, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, you are entitled to an opinion and I respect it but I don't necessarily agree with it completely. If there was "actually" going to be such a change, the first person who would be talking about it in public would be Mr. David Cohen. Apparently, I don't see any such announcements from him. Even if they are "planning" for such a dramatic change, they would have to consult the cabinet and get approvals - Its not like they decide at 4 PM and send the draw at 7 PM. No.

I'm not sure why you are targeting OINP but listen, they are doing a great job since the last month. Yes, I am angry with them because I should have got my nomination in Feb/March but I am still waiting. Yes, I am angry with them because most of the times, they don't reply. But I appreciate the efforts they took to speed things up - A government office in the West worked on Saturdays to issue AORs - That is commendable. I appreciate that.

This wait has been harder on CEC inland applicants because they were going out of status and were forced to leave the country or get a visitor's visa. Yes, this has been very tough on them and OINP should take steps to see that this doesn't ever happen again.

I don't agree with your allegations calling them "money grabbers and hoax". No. Yes, the cost per application is HUGE (and considering the processing time for post October applicants, it is very huge) but I wouldn't call this a hoax.

You haven't killed anyone's joy. Don't worry about that. People are not going to go "987654321 has said this, Oh my, I just wasted 1500 CAD". Nope. There have been dramatic progress lately and applicants are expecting nominations - when exactly, I don't know. But it'll be soon!

I don't want the scores to go up. I'm saying that it is unlikely to go down so quickly. Unless they get approvals from their cabinet and arrive at a decision, the scores might be more or less the same.

What's the status of your application anyway? Have you applied?
Thanks for taking time to make this submission. I'm not worried about anyone going to say what i said. How do you get better if you are not challenged or criticized? it's only healthy for business. They work on weekends because they have a lot of workload which was created by them by issuing out a lot OINP invitation they can't handle within the 90 days processing time(which is based on how much money they can make). I would leave that appreciation part for their Boss to do, you make it sound like they are doing us a favor. So tell me , do they work on Saturday free? Don't they get paid? They stated process time is 90 days, we have kept to our part by meeting the requirements so why the delay ?

I work extra hours and weekends as business requires, does the manager or the customer say thank you or we appreciate you for working on Saturday? NO . it's my job that i get paid for. I believe same should be applicable to OINP.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think they might have known that the process is gonna take 10 months or more, but didn't say it.
Coz if they had done it, many ppl would have withdrawned their applications (me included) at the beggining and OINP would have lost a lot of money.

Aug 26, 2016
Skvach said:
I think they might have known that the process is gonna take 10 months or more, but didn't say it.
Coz if they had done it, many ppl would have withdrawned their applications (me included) at the beggining and OINP would have lost a lot of money.
You totally get my point. The fee is ridiculous. you would expect with that huge amount the process will be at the speed of light. It's all about the MONEY period.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
987654321 said:
You totally get my point. The fee is ridiculous. you would expect with that huge amount the process will be at the speed of light. It's all about the MONEY period.
plus, with the expired DD we had to keep extra 1500.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Well IF they Diligently work like they are working now, and their intentions are clear they can still make it.

Phone calls to November-May applicants 25 Aug to 30th November cont.

Simultaneously

Nomination

November applicants 1 Sep to 15th Sep
December applicants 16th Sep to 15th OCtober
January applicants 16th OCtober to 30 November
February to May 1st Dec to 25th Dec

:D :D :D HOPE OINP ADOPT THIS TIME TABLE :D :D :D

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If my memory serves me right, there are only 3 senior officers and I beleive there is a large munmber of applications have been referred to a senior officer for a decision.
I also think that these officers have to read throught an application before a decision.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach:

We are not responsible for the no of officers, resources OINP has. OINP /IRCC should have planned before sending NOI/PT!!!
Hope your agree. :'( :'( :'(

Bestofluck: Estimated time frame for issuing AoR's looks optimistic.

Can't a few applicants who are in Toronto, spare some time, take appointment from Program Manager and express the concerns. It may help!!!