December Application OINP

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach: OINP off late has proven their competency with the same staff by issuing record no of AoR's. If they wish they can issue NoM's too.
They should not entangled in
Acknowledgement of Receipt of Application --> Assessment Phase ---------> Decision Phase ---> Nomination
Stage 1 Application complete - checked Double, check criterion Simple sign Enter in EE

Hope I am right!!!

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been told by AB that a senior officer will also scrutinize my docs and will make a decision.
So, it is definitely not just a simple sign and surely will take more than 5-10 mins.
A senior officer also have to check notes of an analyst, look through the application and update info in their date base.
AB said that it will take 1-2 months for a senior officer to make a decision.

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Indeed well said.. guys please i know we are all on board this ship, however i really can not believe that the nomination process can be expediated to end all December Nominations in one month! (assuming mid September to mid October for instance).
AOR process was nothing but checking the package completeness and N/A marks in the application and so on, without any kind of analysis or decision making.. and that process took some time..imagine what two stages (analysis and decision) would take??!.. i mean they may even digitize the whole thing like the EE, but still to study the files u still need a human officer who will have to go through every line and word written in the 100+ pages application package.
The ONLY way those people are gonna issue 50+ Nominations on Daily basis starting next week IMO, would be either they will NOT look into the files and just suffice with a couple of minutes looking through the applicant's file, and make sure there are like 2 dedicated officers only to deal with the 600 points addition on the online EE system for each applicant. The other way is that they have been recruiting an army of officers for the upcoming period till Christmas, and that army of officers are now being trained deep on that fifth floor office to be able to start working on the first week of September. Assuming things go like clockwork there, The file would go through the two stages
(Day 1 = Phone call+ mail for Docs) Analysists stage takes about 1 hour if i had to do this super super fast and we have only 8 working hours in a day at most
(Day 2 = Docs received and file forwarded tp decision officer) Depends on the speed of the applicant could be a matter of hours or days but there is the 30 days limit sometimes even 15 days
(Day 3 = Decision made, takes about two hours per case IMO maybe more! even taking into consideration that some cases are huge files with 200+ papers in it ---- 600 points added or nomination denied bec officer is not convinced the applicant is fit for the nomination) Decision stage

Hence, 5 analysts and 10 officers = 5 cases for each officer and 10 for each analyist = 50 processed files daily.. 6 days weekly, 24 monthly in four months 24 x 4 x 50 =4800 Noms
This is the way i think about that, so, away from the draw sizes, IRC strategies,.. etc. i think it is at the end of the day a matter of province policy. and the way i see it, with no disrespect to everyone, there is only one Canada, and lots of Well qualified skilled Immigrants. Although every one of us is a special person and an asset to ANY country, Immigration is still a market much like everything commercial, a market for labor, Skilled Workers in specific :), they know we will wait even if it takes till 2017 which they have no problem with and no one in OINP puts deadlines for anything.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Re Moh.Salem,

I wouldn't think it's possible for them to nominate 50 candidates per working day. Year 2016 has 261 working days, I would say they could nominate around 8 -10 nominee per day MAX. Each Officer may need 2 hours make the decision for each applicant, with 2 or 3 senior officers authorized to approve nomination)

They are only able to nominate around 2500 applicants in a whole year. It is rather impossible for them to nominate 4800 candidates in 4 months.....

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Skvach said:
I have been told by AB that a senior officer will also scrutinize my docs and will make a decision.
So, it is definitely not just a simple sign and surely will take more than 5-10 mins.
A senior officer also have to check notes of an analyst, look through the application and update info in their date base.
AB said that it will take 1-2 months for a senior officer to make a decision.
So, its been like more than 2 months since my file was referred to a senior PNP officer. I did not get the "Referred to senior PNP officer" e-mail. I'm telling this because I got my first "not finalized" e-mail in late June. Its late August now. My file might have been moved to that phase much earlier than that because they requested additional documents on April 1 and I submitted them on April 2.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cococly said:
Re Moh.Salem,

I wouldn't think it's possible for them to nominate 50 candidates per working day. Year 2016 has 261 working days, I would say they could nominate around 8 -10 nominee per day MAX. Each Officer may need 2 hours make the decision for each applicant, with 2 or 3 senior officers authorized to approve nomination)

They are only able to nominate around 2500 applicants in a whole year. It is rather impossible for them to nominate 4800 candidates in 4 months.....
50 nominations per day would be like the Olympics. It is very hard to pull that, IMO. :) . At least, we see some progress with FSW files now. Hopefully, the nominations will begin next week and continue swiftly.

Good luck and all the very best to all!

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think docs of early Nov applicants like you are ready to be singed ;)

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
So, its been like more than 2 months since my file was referred to a senior PNP officer. I did not get the "Referred to senior PNP officer" e-mail. I'm telling this because I got my first "not finalized" e-mail in late June. Its late August now. My file might have been moved to that phase much earlier than that because they requested additional documents on April 1 and I submitted them on April 2.
Dont understand what you are saying? Whats the order??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ingeb said:
Dont understand what you are saying? Whats the order??
AOR --> 2nd phase (Pending Review by Investigator/Analyst) ---> Decision phase (Refrd. to Senior PNP officer/Last stage/Final Stage/Not finalized)
|
|
|
(I hope I am at this stage)

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
AOR --> 2nd phase (Pending Review by Investigator/Analyst) ---> Decision phase (Refrd. to Senior PNP officer/Last stage/Final Stage)
|
|
|
(I hope I am at this stage)
Where is the 'your file is not finalised yet'?
Thats where I am..

adeep9

Apr 14, 2016
bestofluck said:
Hey I think you are adeep9 in the list. How did you know your package is returned? Did you get any email? What do OINp say regarding this ?

Not reported by any members of December group that they have recd any wrong package. Please ask tracking number to OINP so that you can know exactly where it is delivered and what date.

Hope your problem is resolved soon.
Yes its adeep9.. They messed me up bad. They returned my package don't know to whom in may and even received it back but I never got it. Not this time I got it, this time saying i can't resubmit bec of cap.

Aug 26, 2016
MZASAM said:
Skvach: OINP off late has proven their competency with the same staff by issuing record no of AoR's. If they wish they can issue NoM's too.
They should not entangled in
Acknowledgement of Receipt of Application --> Assessment Phase ---------> Decision Phase ---> Nomination
Stage 1 Application complete - checked Double, check criterion Simple sign Enter in EE

Hope I am right!!!
And each phase is 8 months >>>:)

Aug 26, 2016
cococly said:
Conversely, recent rumors have hinted that the requirement for CRS score would go even higher, over 600 points in the coming months. They also hinted that the draw size would be constantly at under 800 applicants per draw.

There is no way it would fall anywhere near 400, let alone 350.

If they would only be sending ITA to applicants with CRS 600+ , you should be thankful for the nomination from OINP.
Seriously ..... Thankful???? Like this 600points is free because I'm a good and law abiding resident eh? And how long will it take to get it 2 years ? when our visa expires and work permit and ur employers kick you out and u have to go to factory get money pay your bills? And you kids get sent out of school cause their parent do not have status anymore ? Dude what is worth doing is worth doing well.

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sometimes, I feel they have finished processing all our applications but they are delaying just for the sake of it. Also, they will release nominations only when they want to or may be it is controlled by federal government:(