+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Sometimes I wonder, what exactly OINP will do with all the un-issued nominations.

As per 2015 Year end report, only 817 ITAs were issued upto 3-Jan-2016 because of OINP nominations. In 2016, they must have hardly issued 200-300 nominations. And come November, 2017 quota will also open up.

So OINP would be pretty much sitting on 2015 + 2016 + 2017 quota of nominations !!.
And in the last meeting with immigration ministry, they complained their PNP quota isn't enough! Irony!! :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
Sometimes I wonder, what exactly OINP will do with all the un-issued nominations.

As per 2015 Year end report, only 817 ITAs were issued upto 3-Jan-2016 because of OINP nominations. In 2016, they must have hardly issued 200-300 nominations. And come November, 2017 quota will also open up.

So OINP would be pretty much sitting on 2015 + 2016 + 2017 quota of nominations !!.
It is the best example of How a system can fool a million people for two long years !!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Seems some changes have been done to the Job Bank also...the email ID changed from workingincanda.gc.ca to hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca ? :-X

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Dan504 said:
Hopefully this new month will bring good news to all of us!!! Fingers crossed and lets hope for the best!
Hope you don't have to copy paste this line on every First of the month :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Hope OINP comes out with a reasonable update today rather than updating about the Fraudulent calls and all such useless stuff.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PiyushAgrawal06121985, Best of luck, Digitaldestiny,...Seniors, All member

Some suggest certifications, some to acquire skills etc..some to get mentally geared up for alternate job, Please don't joke, discard ...read..

Despite being software engineer with 6 years, experience in MNC, good CTC in India,

I may opt to join Ola, Uber, initially, who are paying more than IT professionals as per the latest reports in different countries.

I can see whole of Canada driving in cities, off course Toronto for 3 - 6 months, and acclimatize myself with the culture, opportunities...

This would give me a break; from Sticking, remain glued to the lap taps, desk tops, Designing, developing,

implementing applications for 12 hours a day.

I always remain updated and have certifications, training's.

I know you guys will make a fun of me; still sharing with you..expecting to hear your thoughts.. :'( :'( :-[ :-[ ::) ::) ??? ???

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM why would we make fun of your wise thoughts, Instead we promise to use Ola or Uber whichever you join. Please consider us for some discounts! And may be we need a Driver's job someday.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM.

Well everyone has their own thoughts. I will search for a job based on my education and experience or else would prefer to return back to India and join back the firm I am working or do something of my own. I prefer a better life than better job. I will give importance to location and other infrastructure and will compromise on salary for that.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck

Wanted to deflect from the routine topics of AOR/NOM, uncertainty...

All applicants on this forum are highly qualified, experienced, met the criterion, applied and got stuck in OINP/CIC quagmire.

For such professionals the world is wide open. They will prosper, contribute to the economy of any country. Canada is one of the option.

We all have pretty good, decent, well paid jobs and a good future lies ahead. We are lucky, blessed. We should be happy and thank God always.

May be something good lies ahead in this delay, which we are unable to comprehend.

Lets remain hopeful for the best and be mentally geared up for the worst. :'( :'( :'(

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
PiyushAgrawal06121985, Best of luck, Digitaldestiny,...Seniors, All member

I may opt to join Ola, Uber, initially, who are paying more than IT professionals as per the latest reports in different countries.

I can see whole of Canada driving in cities, off course Toronto for 3 - 6 months, and acclimatize myself with the culture, opportunities...

@MZASAM, there is dignity of labour and hence all jobs receive equal respect in Western culture.

The real problem I see in your idea 1) getting a commercial driving license won't be easy 2) For a Indian driver, left Right hand driving in Canada would need some time.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
@MZASAM, there is dignity of labour and hence all jobs receive equal respect in Western culture.

The real problem I see in your idea 1) getting a commercial driving license won't be easy 2) For a Indian driver, left hand driving in Canada would need some time.
In India also it is left hand drive ....lol wife sitting in the next seat governs....where to go...drive fast or slow...hahaha

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM, now I have a made a practice that when I need to deflect from real life I think of OINP :D :D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am accustomed to LHS driving. :'( :'( :'(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Where are all December guys gone after AOR ? Forum is losing its charm due to OINP...After Nov thread, December is losing its applicants following the thread, and slowly this will happen to January as well....OINP time to give some oxygen now to the forum.