+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:
after all NS, NB, SK, AB, BC applicants and refugees, family reunions, students are all nominated to the last applicant, only then OINP will end it's hibernating season
I thought I will have to add my spouse if OINP takes so much time, but now I think I will have to add some kids too. ;D ;D

today in 2016 we see posts like this

New Born Baby Intimation to IRCC
New Born Baby after Receiving Visa & COPR

in 2018 we will see posts like

Wife ran away because Not getting PR since 3 yrs
Divorce because of OINP delay
IELTS expired second time
26th Draw 2018 crs 1160......missed by 5 points !
McMcullam's video saying crs will drop soon

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
I thought I will have to add my spouse if OINP takes so much time, but now I think I will have to add some kids too. ;D ;D

today in 2016 we see posts like this

New Born Baby Intimation to IRCC
New Born Baby after Receiving Visa & COPR

in 2018 we will see posts like

Wife ran away because No getting PR since 3 yrs
Divorce because of OINP
IELTS expired second time
26th Draw 2018 crs 1160......missed by 5 points !
McMucllam's video saying crs will drop soon
grandchildren too :p

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Asivad, RajkamalMohanram, Stanlee, DigitalDestiny, bestofluck, Maged, PiyushAgarwal, Other Seniors, & All members of this forum.

Great forum, Great threads of human bonding.
Can't imagine a gathering of human beings with such integrity, professionilm, and human touch.
Sooner or later we will disburse and get involved in life, but this OINP chaos, which brought us together will be remembered during our life time.

This forum / threads have taught us a lot;

Patience; perseverance, Be supportive, Be a positive influence, Listen to others, Listen to their issues, their fears, their dreams, their joys.
Set aside your own problems, take the time to fix, address applicants queries, Offer suggestions, and the list is long...

Show gratitude, Respect feelings, Respecting Differences, Refrain from judgement.

Give respectful advice. Warn applicants if they make a decision that seems like a bad idea.

It's indeed a amazing journey. We did our best. Outcome of our OINP/IRCC,PR efforts; Is known only to God, who knows the best.

God bless us all.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
+1 for your heartfelt post MZASAM

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Dears,

Coming Aug 22nd My score will drop t0 396 due to age alone, other factors being constant.

now I know about the "temporary policy" for age drop, but any idea whether it's been revoked? :-\

when was the last time OINP confirmed that policy by return email for any of you? last they did for me was sometime back in Jan/Feb

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Seems like OINP is working diligently to slow down the process. They have slowed down on January AOR's

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
No updates from 9 remaining applicants of Dec list the whole week? OINP is on Oxygen now. They should have given AOR to all January applicants by now, the way they started and once again the go slow. Something special is cooking at OINP's end, hope they dont burn the dish.

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Good day everybody. I have created a whatsapp group for those who are waiting more than 6 months and not finalized. Please feel free to send me a whatsapp message to +94718777749 and get your self added to the group.
Thanks.

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
MZASAM said:
@ Asivad, RajkamalMohanram, Stanlee, DigitalDestiny, bestofluck, Maged, PiyushAgarwal, Other Seniors, & All members of this forum.

Great forum, Great threads of human bonding.
Can't imagine a gathering of human beings with such integrity, professionilm, and human touch.
Sooner or later we will disburse and get involved in life, but this OINP chaos, which brought us together will be remembered during our life time.

This forum / threads have taught us a lot;

Patience; perseverance, Be supportive, Be a positive influence, Listen to others, Listen to their issues, their fears, their dreams, their joys.
Set aside your own problems, take the time to fix, address applicants queries, Offer suggestions, and the list is long...

Show gratitude, Respect feelings, Respecting Differences, Refrain from judgement.

Give respectful advice. Warn applicants if they make a decision that seems like a bad idea.

It's indeed a amazing journey. We did our best. Outcome of our OINP/IRCC,PR efforts; Is known only to God, who knows the best.

God bless us all.
+1 for expressing your pure and selfless feelings... :)

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
We now know that they are back to the slow mode for AOR processing! Anyone has any updates regarding the nominations ? are sthey issuing any for November applicants ? :-X :-X

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s.abuhass said:
We now know that they are back to the slow mode for AOR processing! Anyone has any updates regarding the nominations ? are sthey issuing any for November applicants ? :-X :-X
I think they stopped nominating fsw applicants since around june 15. They are only nominating cec with expiring work permits..

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
I think they are issuing aors at a great pace. Recently a Jan 20th guy got aor and file #38xx. I was issued aor on 16th June and it was 26xx. Counting number of working days between these 2 days, the average comes to 60 aors a day.25th, 26th, 31st Dec and 1st Jan being holidays. It's high time they start issuing nominations

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MDM23 said:
I think they are issuing aors at a great pace. Recently a Jan 20th guy got aor and file #38xx. I was issued aor on 16th June and it was 26xx. Counting number of working days between these 2 days, the average comes to 60 aors a day.25th, 26th, 31st Dec and 1st Jan being holidays. It's high time they start issuing nominations
Yes IF they can issue 1800 AOR in one month ( Dec took 3 months) they can do anything for giving nominations. seems positive. But High time for the results now :eek:

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope so but issuing AOR is the easier part, OINP simply hired temporary staff and they did all the back office work for them.

But now comes the difficult part , stage 2 needs an OINP officer and cannot be outsourced to contractors. A human officer may not be able to go through more than 2-3 files in a single day at max.

These officers are known/rumoured to search extensively on social media, call up employers or even banks so all that takes time.

khoi_ke_hoonxa

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
DigitalDestiny said:
I hope so but issuing AOR is the easier part, OINP simply hired temporary staff and they did all the back office work for them.

But now comes the difficult part , stage 2 needs an OINP officer and cannot be outsourced to contractors. A human officer can go through only 2-3 files in a single day at max.

@digital destiny, assuming this to be the case, OINP applications need to brace themselves for an extremely painful wait ...!