+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@khoi_ke_hoonxa OINP has always surprised us on the negative side. Only positive thing that they did in past 6 months was expediting the AORs to Dec-Jan applicants (that too thanks to contractors).

Month after month we speculated that OINP will start prompt processing now but everytime OINP disappointed us.

Since SAK & other provinces are issuing nominations at normal pace, so it's highly unlikely that IRCC would have singled out OINP and instructed them to go slow.

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
if you have mentioned your file number, they will definitely attach the same. do not worry, they dont acknowledge always. What are your new scores ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
I hope so but issuing AOR is the easier part, OINP simply hired temporary staff and they did all the back office work for them.

But now comes the difficult part , stage 2 needs an OINP officer and cannot be outsourced to contractors. A human officer may not be able to go through more than 2-3 files in a single day at max.

These officers are known/rumoured to search extensively on social media, call up employers or even banks so all that takes time.
Actually there is nothing much to do in stage 2 and 3. They have IELTS AND ECA which can take 10 mins to verify. POF is what they have to trust because they cant inquire any bank.They only have to see work exp. part, which if they want they can trust us too or do it fast. And the third part is signature. Look at Nov. applicants whose file is in third stage just waiting fir that signature !!!!!! since 5 months !!!!

POF part can be easily removed from the process. They can just ask for a fund after landing ( within 15 days) which is to be maintained for 1 yr.

The only thing is they should be clear in the Intentions.

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Actually there is nothing much to do in stage 2 and 3. They have IELTS AND ECA which can take 10 mins to verify. POF is what they have to trust because they cant inquire any bank.They only have to see work exp. part, which if they want they can trust us too or do it fast. And the third part is signature. Look at Nov. applicants whose file is in third stage just waiting fir that signature !!!!!! since 5 months !!!!

POF part can be easily removed from the process. They can just ask for a fund after landing ( within 15 days) which is to be maintained for 1 yr.

The only thing is they should be clear in the Intentions.
On another note POF is also required after nomination i.e. At CIC process... So again if Ontario asking to update POF details is again slow down the process...

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
December Application OINP

Hi,

Can someone post any Information about FBI police clearance certificates ?
I have read that the certificate is valid only for 3 months (Not verified). If that is the case then what would be an apt time to apply for the PCC.
Got my AOR on the 17th of May.

Secondly would a Civil police case be affecting the Clearance certificate from India. I assume only criminal cases would be red flag but am not sure.

Thank you..

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spikegin said:
Hi,

Can someone post any Information about FBI police clearance certificates ?
I have read that the certificate is valid only for 3 months (Not verified). If that is the case then what would be an apt time to apply for the PCC.
Got my AOR on the 17th of May.

Secondly would a Civil police case be affecting the Clearance certificate from India. I assume only criminal cases would be red flag but am not sure.

Thank you..
If you are currently in US, then FBI PCC is valid for 6 months.
If you apply for FBI certificate after leaving US and you don't go to US after obtaining it - then FBI PCC is valid forever.

Apply for FBI PCC as soon as possible because it takes 3-4 months to come and that too if FBI accepts your finger prints

Look up this thread for more info about FBI PCC :-
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-pcc-t247817.4650.html

IRCC Police Certificate Validity policy:-
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
OINP will remain close due to Civic/Provincial Day on Monday 1st August 2016.

they don't feel ashamed of not working when there is so much of backlog

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
@ Asivad, RajkamalMohanram, Stanlee, DigitalDestiny, bestofluck, Maged, PiyushAgarwal, Other Seniors, & All members of this forum.

Great forum, Great threads of human bonding.
Can't imagine a gathering of human beings with such integrity, professionilm, and human touch.
Sooner or later we will disburse and get involved in life, but this OINP chaos, which brought us together will be remembered during our life time.

This forum / threads have taught us a lot;

Patience; perseverance, Be supportive, Be a positive influence, Listen to others, Listen to their issues, their fears, their dreams, their joys.
Set aside your own problems, take the time to fix, address applicants queries, Offer suggestions, and the list is long...

Show gratitude, Respect feelings, Respecting Differences, Refrain from judgement.

Give respectful advice. Warn applicants if they make a decision that seems like a bad idea.

It's indeed a amazing journey. We did our best. Outcome of our OINP/IRCC,PR efforts; Is known only to God, who knows the best.

God bless us all.
Its good that you have expressed yourself! Well, yea - we might not be able to be on the forum all our lives but I guess we can do our best and help others during our tenure here. :) .

OINP's nominations/AORs might very well be the most awaited ceremony on Earth right now ;) . OINP, lets cut the crap and move forward.

Good luck and all the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DigitalDestiny said:
@khoi_ke_hoonxa OINP has always surprised us on the negative side. Only positive thing that they did in past 6 months was expediting the AORs to Dec-Jan applicants (that too thanks to contractors).

Month after month we speculated that OINP will start prompt processing now but everytime OINP disappointed us.

Since SAK & other provinces are issuing nominations at normal pace, so it's highly unlikely that IRCC would have singled out OINP and instructed them to go slow.
Yes, true. One Masters stream applicant has also got nominated lately. The last EE applicant (that we know of) who got nominated was Sachin (November 9 applicant, March 2 AOR/July 20th Nomination). The same week, an October 24 applicant (AOR March 16th and Nomination July 21st). This is the latest news that we have - I haven't heard of any nominations after this.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
OINP will remain close due to Civic/Provincial Day on Monday 1st August 2016.

they don't feel ashamed of not working when there is so much of backlog
It is to be given by federal employers only, not provincial employers.
I hope Ontario Immigration is working on Monday.
Check here : http://www.statutoryholidays.com/ontario.php

Please send some good news Ontario.......
You are playing with so many lives here.... :( :(

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Its good that you have expressed yourself! Well, yea - we might not be able to be on the forum all our lives but I guess we can do our best and help others during our tenure here. :) .
Most of the time, Networking is the only thing that lands job for new immigrants. I hope this forum camaraderie goes on and we help each other in finding job, renting a place and settle down.

But for all that to happen, OINP must first wake up from it's hibernation and send us nominations.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
Most of the time, Networking is the only thing that lands job for new immigrants. I hope this forum camaraderie goes on and we help each other in finding job, renting a place and settle down.

But for all that to happen, OINP must first wake up from it's hibernation and send us nominations.
True that. Networking is good to try and understand the job market. Hopefully all of us are putting in some efforts to improve skills related to your profession.

For IT folks, if you want to do any certification, do it in India because it is more expensive in Canada.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sometimes I wonder, what exactly OINP will do with all the un-issued nominations.

As per 2015 Year end report, only 817 ITAs were issued upto 3-Jan-2016 because of OINP nominations. In 2016, they must have hardly issued 200-300 nominations. And come November, 2017 quota will also open up.

So OINP would be pretty much sitting on 2015 + 2016 + 2017 quota of nominations !!.