+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
@MZASAM, there is dignity of labour and hence all jobs receive equal respect in Western culture.

The real problem I see in your idea 1) getting a commercial driving license won't be easy 2) For a Indian driver, left Right hand driving in Canada would need some time.
How about a single seated car? no LHD or RHD problems :p

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

DigitalDestiny, I will manage to get a commercial license. I already got client.. Bestofluck s driver.. many will follow.

But will I ever land in Toronto?? God knows the best.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
Sometimes I wonder, what exactly OINP will do with all the un-issued nominations.

As per 2015 Year end report, only 817 ITAs were issued upto 3-Jan-2016 because of OINP nominations. In 2016, they must have hardly issued 200-300 nominations. And come November, 2017 quota will also open up.

So OINP would be pretty much sitting on 2015 + 2016 + 2017 quota of nominations !!.
Do we know for certain that unused quota is carried over year to year? Or does it just get revoked?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maged:

Every information is shrouded in mystery. Only OINP/CIC and God knows.

Used/ unused quota, whether the NOM's accumulates, lapse, Will NOM's be issued is not shared with anyone.

Every one on this forum is aware that 870 NOM's were issued in 2015 based on annual report.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
MZASAM said:
Maged:

Every information is shrouded in mystery. Only OINP/CIC and God knows.

Used/ unused quota, whether the NOM's accumulates, lapse, Will NOM's be issued is not shared with anyone.

Every one on this forum is aware that 870 NOM's were issued in 2015 based on annual report.
If that number (870) is their "undisclosed" target, them I'm 100% sure they're done for the year 2016

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In a few months a year will have passed for many applicants and we will be able to apply again, through streemlined new online system that they are diligintly working on :)

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
@bestofluck - very much here and reading the thread multiple times a day and raising opinion where it matters, seeking advice when needed, suggesting when requested, but right now there is nothing much to do any of the above so just sitting and watching the forum to see if any progress from OINP. ;)

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Skvach said:
In a few months a year will have passed for many applicants and we will be able to apply again, through streemlined new online system that they are diligintly working on :)
Which means either we're gullible victims of a big time fraud, or they're just using oinp politically against other provinces competing for government budget

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MDM23 said:
@bestofluck - very much here and reading the thread multiple times a day and raising opinion where it matters, seeking advice when needed, suggesting when requested, but right now there is nothing much to do any of the above so just sitting and watching the forum to see if any progress from OINP. ;)
if everyone will watch who will participate ?

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
MZASAM said:
PiyushAgrawal06121985, Best of luck, Digitaldestiny,...Seniors, All member

Some suggest certifications, some to acquire skills etc..some to get mentally geared up for alternate job, Please don't joke, discard ...read..

Despite being software engineer with 6 years, experience in MNC, good CTC in India,

I may opt to join Ola, Uber, initially, who are paying more than IT professionals as per the latest reports in different countries.

I can see whole of Canada driving in cities, off course Toronto for 3 - 6 months, and acclimatize myself with the culture, opportunities...

This would give me a break; from Sticking, remain glued to the lap taps, desk tops, Designing, developing,

implementing applications for 12 hours a day.

I always remain updated and have certifications, training's.

I know you guys will make a fun of me; still sharing with you..expecting to hear your thoughts.. :'( :'( :-[ :-[ ::) ::) ??? ???
Firstly no one would make fun of you here! Secondly, with regard to your preference of job, its a very personal one.

Bestofluck said, we should look for a better life and compromise on salary - I agree with that because if you do get a job doing something you are qualified and reasonably good at, it would be easier to adapt.

Having said that, you never know, maybe driving a cab is something that takes you to a higher level in unforeseen ways :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
PiyushAgrawal06121985, Best of luck, Digitaldestiny,...Seniors, All member

Some suggest certifications, some to acquire skills etc..some to get mentally geared up for alternate job, Please don't joke, discard ...read..

Despite being software engineer with 6 years, experience in MNC, good CTC in India,

I may opt to join Ola, Uber, initially, who are paying more than IT professionals as per the latest reports in different countries.

I can see whole of Canada driving in cities, off course Toronto for 3 - 6 months, and acclimatize myself with the culture, opportunities...

This would give me a break; from Sticking, remain glued to the lap taps, desk tops, Designing, developing,

implementing applications for 12 hours a day.

I always remain updated and have certifications, training's.

I know you guys will make a fun of me; still sharing with you..expecting to hear your thoughts.. :'( :'( :-[ :-[ ::) ::) ??? ???
If you are interested in doing it, then just do it. Anything you gain there is "Canadian Experience". You can even volunteer and that would get you accustomed to the work culture there. Being a taxi driver is not stigmatized in Canada. We should shed certain Indian traits when we get to Canada. Stigmatizing taxi drivers and assuming they are uneducated and poor is one of them.

Even India is changing. I was once in a Taxi somewhere in Maharashtra and the taxi driver initiated a conversation. At the end of the conversation, I was dumbstruck. Turns out that he has a degree in hotel management, has work experience in Australia. He has a lot of friends in IT and this guy (along with his friends in IT) are all cab drivers, driving their own cars. This guy has 10 cars now and is making around 2L rupees per month.

Antoman

Dec 12, 2015
London, UK
Nomination.....
05-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Almost gave myself a heart attack this morning... Received and email from CIC about a change in my application and I was convinced that it must be a decision (Finally!!!)
But when I logged in the only change was my points score which must have updated automatically because I've now got 3 years professional experience.. No decision from OINP yet. :(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Antoman said:
Almost gave myself a heart attack this morning... Received and email from CIC about a change in my application and I was convinced that it must be a decision (Finally!!!)
But when I logged in the only change was my points score which must have updated automatically because I've now got 3 years professional experience.. No decision from OINP yet. :(
Same happened here. However, the content of the email is different. If you get a nomination, the email would say "There is a new message in your mycic account". This points update would have said "Your application is updated".

Antoman

Dec 12, 2015
London, UK
Nomination.....
05-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Same happened here. However, the content of the email is different. If you get a nomination, the email would say "There is a new message in your mycic account". This points update would have said "Your application is updated".
Oh I see! Yes, that's what it said :/

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015