December Application OINP

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny: OMG you know so much about my profile. Great!!!

Very true; I am a Software Engineer, on Oracle EBS platform, employed for over six years and continuing.

Mostly I will request the same company to transfer my services to Canada, IF I am successful in getting PR.

On a lighter note; I initiated a topic to see the how you all react, and share your perspective. Nothing wrong!!! in being a driver. :eek: :eek:

Best of luck already offered me a full time position as FAMILY driver in advance. Seems very soon he has plans to tie the knot. :'( :'(

Time management: While awaiting NOM..he can manage to get married; If he is not. Hopefully he will clear the marital status this evening. :-\ :-\

Raj, Piyush, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Believe me, I am praying for early NOM's for Raj, other seniors. It's high time.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Even India is changing. I was once in a Taxi somewhere in Maharashtra and the taxi driver initiated a conversation. At the end of the conversation, I was dumbstruck. Turns out that he has a degree in hotel management, has work experience in Australia. He has a lot of friends in IT and this guy (along with his friends in IT) are all cab drivers, driving their own cars. This guy has 10 cars now and is making around 2L rupees per month.
In India education and money do not go hand to hand. There are paanwalas in U.P , Gujarat and Maharashtra who earn more than a DR. There is something like Dignity also. Everything is not earning. At least not to me. Leaving India does not mean leave your Dignity and do anything, because it is accepted there. You can leave a country not your culture and upbringing. Since childhood I listen to the story that in U.S even a sweeper comes in a car. I mean we have gone to that level that we are going to Canada just because we get a Car and nice house.(just to upload photos to show the Indians, my new car, my new house) Its all about habitat and not house, its all about living dignified and not lavish.

No wonder i am going to see so many outsiders as taxi drivers when I land in Canada.

If this was the case why the hell we took our education? it was so easy before 5 yrs to go to Canada. why waited to become an educated Driver. This very thought makes me believe that all those who will get PR will do anything for citizenship also. marry anyone and become citizen. leave India leave your own country and leave your Ethics. whats the diff between us and refugees than?

may be the guy has 10 cars and making 2 L a month. I am sure you dint feel like making him your friend or adding him to facebook or invite him for a cup of tea. okay what type of girl will prefer to marry him just because of those 10 cars and 2 L /month?

Sorry its not money.

But I still agree not all have the money to survive there in the beginning because of the currency rates and may compromise for time being until they get a job. but than making it a lifetime profession....

The peon of my office also owns three cars and has given it to Ola cabs and earn a fixed income, naturally earns more than me. But than he is not given a cabin, he still seats on the stool at the gate.

If it only for money let me say it is very easy to make money in India than in Canada.

Sorry I can leave India but cannot leave being an Indian. Never

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Best of luck already offered me a full time position as FAMILY driver in advance. Seems very soon he has plans to tie the knot. :'( :'(

Time management: While awaiting NOM..he can manage to get married; If he is not. Hopefully he will clear the marital status this evening. :-\ :-\
My wife told me not to reveal my marital status, and my kids would never allow me on a general platform like this :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
LIST OF TOTAL DECEMBER APPLICANTS: 124
AOR RECD: 105
APPLICATION RETURNED/REJECTED: 05
NOMINATION: 06
CURRENT DATE OF AOR (IN PROCESS): 20th JAN

Code:
[b]
USERNAME                      RECD              AOR               CAT          NOTES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=green]Antoman                       1st Dec           8th Apr           FSW              [/color]
[color=green]jondam                        1st Dec           8th Apr           FSW          [/color]
[color=green]AmBina                        1st Dec           8th Apr           FSW             [/color]
[color=green]Frankiefun                    2nd Dec           15th Apr          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Vivekskumar8544               3rd Dec           11th Apr          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]tgman                         3rd Dec           13th Apr          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]jaamit                        3rd Dec           12th Apr          FSW            [/color]
[color=green]Donakinzo                     4th Dec           20th Apr          FSW             [/color]
[color=green]Uzzy                          4th Dec           16th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]Dentcan                       4th Dec           16th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]Megrav                        4th Dec           18th Apr                       [/color]
Ashu0729                      6th Dec                                          
[color=green]adichaurasiya                 7th Dec           20th Apr                       [/color]
[color=blue][b]kora                          7th Dec           22nd Apr          CEC          Nominated 30th Apr[/b][/color]
mrinal3757                    7th Dec                                          
[color=blue][b][b]Leo_NB                        7th Dec           5th May           CEC          Nominated 10th Jul[/b][/color]
[color=green]lovelyece                     8th Dec           6th may           FSW          [/color]
[color=green]38018                         8th Dec           22nd Feb          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Skanawat                      8th Dec           29th Jan          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Sedlris                       8th Dec           4th May           FSW          [/color]
[color=green]girish979                     8th Dec           27th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]7asweh                        8th Dec           6th May                        [/color]
[color=green]spikegin                      9th Dec           17th May                       [/color]
[color=green]Arsalan khan                  10th Dec          19th May                       [/color]
[color=green]jwahba                        10th Dec          17th may                       [/color]
H O N E S T                   10th Dec                            FSW          
[color=green]Bk7                           10th Dec          17th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=red][b]hareshsandeep                 11th Dec                            CEC          Returned. Resent 23rd May[/b][/color]
[color=green]DreamSRk                      11th Dec          20th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]AK1285                        11th Dec          18th May                       [/color]
[color=red]alpi007                       11th Dec                                         Returned 6th May[/color]
[color=green]Melissach                     14th Dec          25th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Abhowmik                      14th Dec          2nd Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Paula-Vilaca                  14th Dec          27th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]souriju                       14th Dec          10th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]JMD999                        14th Dec          9th Jun           FSW          [/color]
[color=green]SR1978                        14th Dec          19th May                       [/color]
[color=green]sam_101                       14th Dec          26th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]trilokcic                     14th Dec          1st Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ChapImmigrate                 15th Dec          1st Jun           FSW          [/color]
ashwanee                      15th Dec                                         
[color=red][b]hemche                        15th Dec                            FSW          Returned 3rd May[/b][/color]
[color=green]sisia                         15th Dec          2nd Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]kovthe                        15th Dec          3rd Jun                        [/color]
[color=green]Phoenix007                    15th Dec          2nd Jun                        [/color]
[color=green]hanimorrar                    15th Dec          1st Jun                        [/color]
adeep9                        15th Dec                            CEC          
akashdesai                    15th Dec                            CEC          
[color=green]Lpbe                          16th Dec          7th Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]hachuflay                     16th Dec          7th Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]avalancher                    16th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]tolexy                        17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Mr Optimist                   17th Dec          9th Jun                        [/color]
[color=green]hayman                        17th Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]A. Syed1                      17th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]kulyoma                       17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue]emilywym                      17th Dec                            CEC          Nominated 13th May[/color]
[color=green]JMRG                          17th Dec          8th Jun                        [/color]
[color=green]Dan504                        17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]charldr                       18th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]jaimin227                     18th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue][b]Dominika                      18th Dec          7th Jun           CEC          Nominated 03rd Aug
[/b][/color][color=green]kimkim2015                    18th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]alepops                       18th Dec          10TH Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]leksmipriya                   18th Dec          13th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue][b]cansingh86                    21st Dec          9th May           CEC          Nominated 20th May[/b][/color]
[color=green]sameermicheal                 21st Dec          13th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]ohmygoditsdhaval2             1st Dec           14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]subin_India                   21st Dec          15th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]t3kids                        21st Dec          14th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]myangelbei                    21st Dec          14th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]s.abuhass                     21st Dec          22nd Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Managerchap                   21st Dec          17th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]rahulP                        21st Dec          17th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]mawcanada                     21st Dec          15th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]spearmint                     21st Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Maindola                      22th Dec          21st Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]baboobbum                     22nd Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]hiheha                        22nd Dec          21st Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Bestofluck                    22nd Dec          23rd Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]ramsubbiah1984                22nd Dec          20th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]MDM23                         22nd Dec          16th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Mayur553                      22nd Dec          15th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Dhasha1                       22nd Dec          20th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Mayu2605                      23rd Dec          21st Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ammi1271                      23rd Dec          6th May           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]patnikrishna                  23rd Dec          28th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=blue][b]npr647                        23rd Dec          11th may          CEC          Nominated 20th May[/b][/color]
[color=green]Alexander_hitch               23rd Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
luvanuj                       24th Dec                                         
[color=green]Halima_9ja                    24th Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]HopeFTBest26                  24th Dec          23th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]AmirHNK                       24th Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=red]sinab                         24th Dec                                         Returned 17th Jun[/color]
[color=green]roshantrv83                   27th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Thundercookie                 28th Dec          11th may          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]maged_mmh                     29th Dec          24th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]praneet87                     29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Sunny_CV                      29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]mangat2016                    29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
ziad87                        29th Dec                            FSW          
[color=green]Iman.G                        29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Ahmad Shqair                  29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Neel0526                      29th Dec          24th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]willitwork                    29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Kerryberry17                  29th Dec          17th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ronix                         29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green][b]Akhil5293                     29th Dec                            CEC  [/b][/color]        
[color=green]gagan_dhillon                 30th Dec          25th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]DigitalDestiny                30th Dec          29th Jun          FSW          [/color]
Joantasik                     30th Dec                                         
[color=green]sumitisace                    30th Dec          27th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]gui0506                       30th Dec          9th May           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]michelle567                   30th Dec          27th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]IAMFINE                       30th Dec          29th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]KJHOT                         30th Dec          29th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=red]chintandarji                  30th Dec                            CEC          Rejected for funds[/color]
[color=green]kanika786                     30th Dec          11th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ABC_27                        30th Dec          27th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]SantoshCEC                    30th Dec          24th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]jaimaicangirl88               31st Dec          28th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]bananamilk                    31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]guri87                        31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]china_cse                     31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[/b]

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
MZASAM said:
DigitalDestiny: OMG you know so much about my profile. Great!!!

Very true; I am a Software Engineer, on Oracle EBS platform, employed for over six years and continuing.

Mostly I will request the same company to transfer my services to Canada, IF I am successful in getting PR.

On a lighter note; I initiated a topic to see the how you all react, and share your perspective. Nothing wrong!!! in being a driver. :eek: :eek:

Raj, Piyush, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Believe me, I am praying for early NOM's for Raj, other seniors. It's high time.
I will pray that you get transfer to Canada as Oracel EBS Dev. I was once Oracle EBS Developer in India and doing QA (performance / scalability test). Hope you will pull me in, too!!

Good luck!

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
So I just called OINP and that grumpy guy answered the call. He said that there is just one stage after AOR which is decision phase (in other words there is no assessment phase after AOR).

Also, that guy said that it takes 2-3 months after AOR to get Nomination.

I don't know what to answer that guy as in the thread there were people who reported that they are in assessment phase.

malican

May 24, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Same happened here. However, the content of the email is different. If you get a nomination, the email would say "There is a new message in your mycic account". This points update would have said "Your application is updated".
I have more than 10 years experience. Would I receive an email update as well? Or is it for applicants with shorter work experience?

malican

May 24, 2016
dhasha1 said:
So I just called OINP and that grumpy guy answered the call. He said that there is just one stage after AOR which is decision phase (in other words there is no assessment phase after AOR).

Also, that guy said that it takes 2-3 months after AOR to get Nomination.

I don't know what to answer that guy as in the thread there were people who reported that they are in assessment phase.
Hi - what a fib! Also, what extension did you use?

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
malican said:
Hi - what a fib! Also, what extension did you use?
Didn't use any extension. It was my luck (yet to decide good or bad because of that grumpy guy) that the call was answered.

Do we know any extension?

malican

May 24, 2016
dhasha1 said:
Didn't use any extension. It was my luck (yet to decide good or bad because of that grumpy guy) that the call was answered.

Do we know any extension?
You just tried the operator? I dont know of any extensions.

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
malican said:
You just tried the operator? I dont know of any extensions.
Yupp. Pressed 1 for english and then pressed 0 for operator.

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you guys think this has any bearing on slow moving OINP?!

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/jack-jedwab/security-trumps-economy_b_11291378.html

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/consultations/nationaldiscussion.asp

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
bestofluck said:
if everyone will watch who will participate ?
as you correctly mentioned "participate", and not just talk BS. I see most of the talks arround the timelines for which I dont have any answer, so doing my part to NOT ADD any more worries. But yest doing my bit to guide when i can and inform if something new is observed around the OINP thing. :)