+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
;D ;D I already sent them over 1 Kg of documents with my initial application.... anything and everything that I possibly could .... but yeah I am sure they will come back to ask for even more.....
There for a thread which discussed about weight of applications, And believe me there were applications with weight more than 2 Kg, when my package wt was only 670 gms. I was so worried than......Hope because of work burden they dont start giving nomination by weight :p more the weight nominated !

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
bestofluck said:
@DigitalDestiny be prepared for Additional doc request. its your turn now. :p

I dont understand why are they asking for updated funds, bank statements and salary slips? It is them who has delayed the process and they should consider the docs submitted in the application and freeze them on that date. IF everyone will get this request means the Assessment will again take few months. We will have to see everyday who got the ADC and once again it will be like another AOR.
SINP did the same thing, asked for updated proof of funds after a 6 month delay on their part. It's to make sure that the money is definitely yours and you still have it to come to Canada with (i.e. you haven't sent it back to who you borrowed it from after submitting your application, or you haven't spent it on a car :-X)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
JALT said:
SINP did the same thing, asked for updated proof of funds after a 6 month delay on their part. It's to make sure that the money is definitely yours and you still have it to come to Canada with (i.e. you haven't sent it back to who you borrowed it from after submitting your application, or you haven't spent it on a car :-X)

IF that is the case let me tell you the money was never with us. it is all manipulation we did then and we are smart enough to do it again lol :D :D

car? hahaha we have rotated that money for others to apply in EE...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@akhil5293, they always give priority to CEC and after you send documents i am sure you will be in final decision phase and get nominated soon. Good luck and do not get so much worried. All is well for you. keep updating us.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
adeep and akashdesai are also CEc and must be in same situation. Guys please keep cheeking your mails for additional doc request. which will be a proof you already recd AOR.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
bestofluck said:
IF that is the case let me tell you the money was never with us. it is all manipulation we did then and we are smart enough to do it again lol :D :D

car? hahaha we have rotated that money for others to apply in EE...
Damn, why didn't I know about this? I had to borrow it ;D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
JALT said:
Damn, why didn't I know about this? I had to borrow it ;D
have you returned the money? you were suppose to keep them until the whole PR process is completed. They will definitely ask for the updated proof of the funds.

make a new thread in the forum regarding this and get some views on this from other forum members so as what you can do now.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
rohitbites said:
Most of my POF money comes from my PF account. That's legit right?
AFAIK PF money is allowed to be shown as PoF but you need to get the stamped statement from the Bank / Post Office.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have taken the statement from the official EPFO site. I had sent the notarized hard copies in Nov during the application, and also later on when they had requested updated POF from me in May.

I guess that should suffice. :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rohitbites said:
I have taken the statement from the official EPFO site. I had sent the notarized hard copies in Nov during the application, and also later on when they had requested updated POF from me in May.

I guess that should suffice. :)
Has someone tried to get a letter from the PF office directly rather than submitting the e-copies available in the EPFO website?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

DigitalDestiny, bestofluck, Rajkamal

The latest PoF statements, 12 months salary slips may again delay the process. Again we need to visit the bank, approach the HR for 12 months salary slips, courier charges. The HR will raise eyebrows, and question why we need ....

Why they did not mention in the application guide, all the docs they want from applicants.

DigitalDestiny: Is may be deliberate request to provide additional docs to prolong issuing NOM's. You rightly stated; the Dec/Jan vacation is a factor.

May God bless us all.
:'( :-[ ::) :'( :-[ ::)

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Has someone tried to get a letter from the PF office directly rather than submitting the e-copies available in the EPFO website?
I had tried. I remember their stupid server was down and headed to their office to request copies. All they told me was 'we dont provide PF statements, it is all available online, and if the server is down , it will be up in sometime. Try again.' :'(

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

In case the OINP asks for new DD, do we need to send only the DD or do we need to other docs also, eg. updated salary slips etc.?

Thanks

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
rohitbites said:
I had tried. I remember their stupid server was down and headed to their office to request copies. All they told me was 'we dont provide PF statements, it is all available online, and if the server is down , it will be up in sometime. Try again.' :'(
Even if you take online copies, you definitely need it stamped by the bank / post office!