MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck,

Unfortunately, I was unable to score 7 in IELTS writing despite my sincere, 3 attempts. Always it was 6.5. LRS was excellent.
Lost faith in IELTS. Never felt like reappearing. Till date the heart aches. I would have got ITA long ago. .5 would have taken me to 473 - 478.

Then I got PT, and joined the platform where good guys like you were waiting for the train. Boarded in Feb bogie. Spent most of my time in Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan bogies and the journey became pleasant. On / off the train slowed down, stopped, still we enjoyed. Strangely, this train has no time table of reaching the destination, as there are several hurdles on the way. As we had limited options, we could not board other trains.

As you stated, the train started, it will reach it's destination some day. WHEN, none of us know.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM why dint you go for recheck, for any of your IELTS results. many people have got those much required .5 in recheck.

Anyway once you get PT from OINP 400 and 478 are same.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Best of luck

Some advised it would take 10-12 weeks for remarking. Better reappear. I did, as I was extremely confident of cracking it. Tried thrice. To my utter dismay, result in writing was 6.5. Missed 30 days deadline to apply for remarking.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
10 more updates required from the December applicants.

akashdesai 15th Dec SR1978 14th Dec Ashu0729 6th Dec
luvanuj 24th Dec ashwanee 15th Dec mrinal3757 7th Dec
ziad87 29th Dec adeep9 15th Dec H O N E S T 10th Dec
Joantasik 30th Dec

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@MZASAM, you have to realize that OINP is habitual of issuing nominations in 12-15 months. That was their "normal" timeline before EE .

When EE arrived, these OINP folks thought they could manage in 90 days but when reality struck, they went back to their old ways.

I adviced you before also. Go to some IELTS prepatory institute, take 2-3 classes only for writing module. Book on British Council (not IDP). Hopefully u will hit 7 in W and you will get direct ITA.

We have no control over OINP. No matter how much we whine here on forum, it doesn't affect them. Even if they issue nomination after 2 years, they would find enough takers.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
EE IS OUR GOAL

PT IS OUR LUCK

AOR IS OUR RIGHT

NOM IS OUR PRIVILEGE

ITA IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT

PR IS OUR DESTINY

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@DigitalDestiny that is what MZASAM is doing writing practice here in the forum !!!!!! Now MZASAM will definitely get CLB9 after so much of practice !

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
bestofluck,

Strangely, this train has no time table of reaching the destination, as there are several hurdles on the way. As we had limited options, we could not board other trains.

As you stated, the train started, it will reach it's destination some day. WHEN, none of us know.
Destiny not in the Destination, but Destiny is where we land up. Lets see where are we going to land up

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@DigitalDesitny sometimes the flight is Diverted back to the Origin, we should not forget. Wait till we land up.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
@bestofluck....
Finding a job is Canada appears to be a herculean task and that will decide our ultimate destiny.
What attracts to people is surety of living and not the job. People are confident to survive in CANADA without a job, working in a store or hotel. But they are not sure of their future in their own country even with a proper but unsecured job. Benefits of social security,medical and education attracts. I am sure everyone waiting in pool never cares what will happen after landing. They are 100 % sure of having a better future than what they foresee in their own country.for most of the people, more than going to CANADA it is the strong desire to leave the country they are living. Afterall that is the benefit of education. you can foresee your own future and plan.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
@bestofluck Completely agree. We shouldn't count the chickens before they hatch.
And your Destiny is completely Digital, you dont have manual control. :p It will take you automatically

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
MZASAM said:
bestofluck,

Unfortunately, I was unable to score 7 in IELTS writing despite my sincere, 3 attempts. Always it was 6.5. LRS was excellent.
Lost faith in IELTS. Never felt like reappearing. Till date the heart aches. I would have got ITA long ago. .5 would have taken me to 473 - 478.

Then I got PT, and joined the platform where good guys like you were waiting for the train. Boarded in Feb bogie. Spent most of my time in Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan bogies and the journey became pleasant. On / off the train slowed down, stopped, still we enjoyed. Strangely, this train has no time table of reaching the destination, as there are several hurdles on the way. As we had limited options, we could not board other trains.

@MZASAM,

I ll suggest take some break, read good books, book a IELTS you will crack it, trust me it is also luck, u never know if u score less in listening or reading and do well in writing. Every thing is synchronised.I am in the same boat appeared thrice always scored less in writing by .5,had it been 7, i would have had 467 way back,it had detrimental effect.But its ok.We will make it.

Mr Jobs once quoted,

You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@gantisunil86,

Respect your perspectives. Thanks

@Best of luck: @Digital destiny: Thanks for your suggestions. IF you permit, I will practice my writing exercises offline.

I believe, Success in getting a PR will be within our reach only when we start reaching, trying for it”; Which we all are sincerely pursuing.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZSam - Please consider re-evaluation for IELTS... I have seen many instances before where scores for writing and speaking in particular have increased dramatically.
I would suggest you re-apply for IELTS (If you want to, else give 1-2 months break) and also reapply for IELTS test in the meanwhile. Thats what I did for my brother.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
MZASAM said:
bestofluck,

gantisunil86 said:
@MZASAM,

I ll suggest take some break, read good books, book a IELTS you will crack it, trust me it is also luck, u never know if u score less in listening or reading and do well in writing. Every thing is synchronised.I am in the same boat appeared thrice always scored less in writing by .5,had it been 7, i would have had 467 way back,it had detrimental effect.But its ok.We will make it.
I'm English so it's my native language, I'm a professional, I've aced any university essay, and I have a number of publications. My supervisor regularly asks me to be editor for his other student's journal papers and asks me to draft letters on their behalf.

I only got 7.0 in IELTS writing (I got 9 for everything else).... I don't write well under exam situations (speed writing), especially when I have no idea what I should write.... the question was "... ageing population in Canada, is that good or bad for society?" - I thought they were supposed to be testing my English, not my economics and philosophy knowledge!

My point is, don't feel bad about your score. You can be the best English writer in the world, and still get a stupid question! It just seems to be luck more than anything as to whether you get a question you can answer substantially in a (very) short amount of time!