December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akhil5293 said:
I haven't received AOR, when I contacted them, that's what they said
OINP received your application on December 29, 2015. The completeness check will be underway shortly on your file and you will be contacted by email and post every time your application moves to a new phase of the process.
Dont trust the mail buddy . they send anything to anyone. they will give you different reply next time that your application is in second phase. So just be practical and think. IF your application was returned you would have got the package by now. They dont return any applications now. Means they have checked all applications , not only for Dec but january and February also.

Just like December, if you see january group the applications were returned to them much before giving AOR . they reurned applications between 8th june and 23rd June and than gave AOR from 39th June.....and since than no return

adeep9

Apr 14, 2016
I faxed, ONIP yesterday but again got standard reply: Its similar to what I got via email few weeks back. I don't think they are in any mood to tell specific ans.. :mad: :(

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email,

Your application package has been received in our office and is in queue for review by an officer. Due to the high volume of applications being received, Acknowledgement Letters may take longer to be issued.

If your application is complete, you will receive the letter from OINP by email to indicate that your application has been accepted for assessment.
If your application is incomplete, your package will be returned to you by Purolator including the payment.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.
Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Thank you for your interest in our program.
"

Michelle567

Jan 19, 2016
Hi Guys...

Just to inform you all...

I had sent a new DD on 30th of June - recieved by ONIP on 04th July.

I got my old(expired) DD yesterday by purolator.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
The qualified experience was from July 2013 to 2014 and it's over 3 years now!!

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aspirant1988 said:
Thank you so much bestofluck.
@bestofluck - good advice to aspirant1988

I have been focusing on work, good to hear nov applicants are getting nominated. Hopefully we get ours before November when profile expires

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
akhil5293 said:
I haven't received AOR, when I contacted them, that's what they said
OINP received your application on December 29, 2015. The completeness check will be underway shortly on your file and you will be contacted by email and post every time your application moves to a new phase of the process.
December 29th and completion check now? This has to be wrong. Something similar happened to me - the operator on call told me that I will receive my AOR in a few weeks a couple of weeks back. Then I had to tell him I was am waiting for nomination and not the AOR.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Hi Raj please check you inbox and I need to send a duplicate copy of ECA
In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you have any specific questions about how to provide authorization to share your ECA results with OINP, please contact WES directly.

How I suppose to do that and how much it's gonna cost me ??

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@Akhil5293, CONGRATS The mail you received is Additional Documents request.( pay slips of 12 months and bank statements etc)..This means you already got AOR much before. This is great news. Please check if there is file number in the mail.

I update you as AOR recd. You are already into Assessment phase.

All the remaining 10 applicants of December must be having the same problem of not receiving the AOR mails, kindly send your email ID by fax to OINP so that at least you get additional request mail on time.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wish Ontario Minister send out a terse note to OINP "Either process all the nominations before Nov.2016, or kiss Good bye to your Dec-Jan vacations".

Nothing more motivates employees to deliver than a threat to their vacation plans :p :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Akhil5293 a 29th December applicant got Additional documents request means most of the December Applications are in assessment phase and very soon we will be receiving the same mail. Good luck to all.

Things are definitely moving.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
Wish Ontario Minister send out a terse note to OINP "Either process all the nominations before Nov.2016, or kiss Good bye to to your Dec-Jan vacations".

Nothing more motivates employees to deliver than a threat to their vacation plans :p :p
:D :D :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@DigitalDestiny be prepared for Additional doc request. its your turn now. :p

I dont understand why are they asking for updated funds, bank statements and salary slips? It is them who has delayed the process and they should consider the docs submitted in the application and freeze them on that date. IF everyone will get this request means the Assessment will again take few months. We will have to see everyday who got the ADC and once again it will be like another AOR.

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
bestofluck said:
Akhil5293 a 29th December applicant got Additional documents request means most of the December Applications are in assessment phase and very soon we will be receiving the same mail. Good luck to all.

Things are definitely moving.
I can only see that he was asked to send duplicate ECA which is a normal thing if someone has not submitted ECA report directly. I can't see anywhere that he was asked to send 12 months pay slips and bank statements. Can you please quote his post.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@DigitalDestiny be prepared for Additional doc request. its your turn now. :p
;D ;D I already sent them over 1 Kg of documents with my initial application.... anything and everything that I possibly could .... but yeah I am sure they will come back to ask for even more.....

Problem is some applicants would have spent or utilized some portion of their POFs so it becomes a compulsion for OINP to ensure people have enough moolah left to spend in Ontario hence updated POFs would be asked from everone I guess.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
imrankhan2015 said:
I can only see that he was asked to send duplicate ECA which is a normal thing if someone has not submitted ECA report directly. I can't see anywhere that he was asked to send 12 months pay slips and bank statements. Can you please quote his post.
He send me in pvt message. may be he dosen't want to display it here so I wont post is here without his consent.. But it is a Additional doc request.