+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

jikhan

Dec 7, 2014
hoaloaken114 said:
Anyone with 31 dec and being charged by Cic, please raise your ✋, I am losing hope completely
I have same timeline, asking same question on a different forum. Here atleast i found someone in my boat other than me:-(

Rendezvous70

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 14/02/2015
Nomination.....
08/03/2015
AOR Received.
15/04/2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the file
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 / TLU - 06/06/2015
Interview........
DM Update - 01/08/2015
Passport Req..
07/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/08/2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
DELINITOR said:
Hi guys!

Incase of overall Cap filled or due to any sort of Rejection to my application I would like to know how many months it would take for my application to reach me. I applied under noc 0911 DEC 31st applicant from India. Thank you :) :) :) :)
It can probably take anywhere between a month or so from the date of rejection.

aliakbar.t

Jan 19, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
(WVo)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
03-03-15 (PER)
AOR Received.
15-04-15
File Transfer...
15-05-15 (SLU)
Med's Request
19-05-15
Med's Done....
Meds Uploaded 8th June, TLU (11th June)
Interview........
Re-Meds 29-06-16
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
abhilaksh said:
May I make a request without offending anyone...when you make a post....can you keep the font (size, color, etc) normal. I access this forum at work and blaring loud colors and huge fonts just make it hard because it attracts attention.

I get that you are excited and want people to know...and believe me when I say that I am super excited for you...but please...help us be a part of your joy by keeping things simple.

Thank you :)
You right.

Rendezvous70

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 14/02/2015
Nomination.....
08/03/2015
AOR Received.
15/04/2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the file
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
DM Update - 01/08/2015
Passport Req..
07/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/08/2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
Guys ,

Did any one got the info about the concerned visa office in the PER ?

I still do not have any info regarding my VO .

aliakbar.t

Jan 19, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
(WVo)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
03-03-15 (PER)
AOR Received.
15-04-15
File Transfer...
15-05-15 (SLU)
Med's Request
19-05-15
Med's Done....
Interview........
Re-Meds 29-06-16
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
Rendezvous70 said:
Guys ,

Did any one got the info about the concerned visa office in the PER ?

I still do not have any info regarding my VO .
Same here. Gotta wait patiently, or call up CIC and ask.

Uangel

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
OOPNP
NOC Code......
ZRTDH said:
app received Dec 30
app sent back on Mar 11
reason: cap reached
Hi ZRTDH,
sorry to hear news like this. Could you please tell us how did you know that and what is your NOC code?

ZRTDH

Jan 15, 2015
I just spoke to CIC agent and they told me they sent it back Mar 11 because the cap was reached. They refused to tell when exactly the cap was reached but they told me it was reached.
NOC 5125
app received Dec 30 at 930am by Donnie

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ZRTDH said:
app received Dec 30
app sent back on Mar 11
reason: cap reached
which is your NOC? Cap filled is always the case and easy answer from cic. Most agents in cic said they don't have such information. Please let us see the letter when you receive it.

SuperCanada

Feb 22, 2015
Renitad said:
Hi SuperCanada ,

I tried this number 0016139444000. Pl press options 1-1-1-1-1-1-3-1...when you reach the message where they ask you to input the 8 didgit no you can do either of the following
press # and then your DOB...your call will be transferred agent
OR do not press any numbers....your will be asked thrice and then transferred to an agent.

I know this from various posts on this forum that I had read through..I wish I cld remember who it was and thank them for the valuable info :)

Also what worked for me is call early...as soon as they start i.e 8 am. you get through without much waiting, else you have to hold for avg 5- 10 minutes to speak to an agent. Do not tell them that you know the dd is encashed or they will just tell you that it means file is in process and you have to wait. Just tell them that you are Oct applicant and do not know whats going on. you are calling to check if the file was returned. Then they will ask you for your details and pull out your file. Do not forget to request for UCI no :)

Hope this helps ...All the best...Best part if you have been charged...I see that as a BIG positive :D
Hi Renitad,

Thank you for the contact number you have provided to me. I called them and waited for 5-10 minutes. An agent asked my name, DOB, country of birth, current resident country, phone number, and address including the street, e-mail, and date I have sent my application. I provided all the information and at the end, she told me that my application was return on 23, February, 2015. I told her that my CC was charged on 23 January 2015. She replied that it will be refunded and I will be receiving a letter explaining what went wrong. I guessed I have to wait until I received back the package to know what the reason for rejection is. Thank you and wish you the best in life; for me it’s over.

It's really sad to hear the outcome of my application for NOC 2172. My dreams going to CANADA for my family especially to my lovely children were shuttered. I guessed it happened for a reason; maybe not this time.

I wish everyone a successful application journey; and for those who achieved the PR wish you all the best in Canada. Good luck and God bless.

aliakbar.t

Jan 19, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
(WVo)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
03-03-15 (PER)
AOR Received.
15-04-15
File Transfer...
15-05-15 (SLU)
Med's Request
19-05-15
Med's Done....
Interview........
Re-Meds 29-06-16
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
SuperCanada said:
Hi Renitad,

Thank you for the contact number you have provided to me. I called them and waited for 5-10 minutes. An agent asked my name, DOB, country of birth, current resident country, phone number, and address including the street, e-mail, and date I have sent my application. I provided all the information and at the end, she told me that my application was return on 23, February, 2015. I told her that my CC was charged on 23 January 2015. She replied that it will be refunded and I will be receiving a letter explaining what went wrong. I guessed I have to wait until I received back the package to know what the reason for rejection is. Thank you and wish you the best in life; for me it's over.

It's really sad to hear the outcome of my application for NOC 2172. My dreams going to CANADA for my family especially to my lovely children were shuttered. I guessed it happened for a reason; maybe not this time.

I wish everyone a successful application journey; and for those who achieved the PR wish you all the best in Canada. Good luck and God bless.
Really sorry for that.

What was your app date?

Rendezvous70

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 14/02/2015
Nomination.....
08/03/2015
AOR Received.
15/04/2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the file
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
DM Update - 01/08/2015
Passport Req..
07/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/08/2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
SuperCanada said:
Hi Renitad,

Thank you for the contact number you have provided to me. I called them and waited for 5-10 minutes. An agent asked my name, DOB, country of birth, current resident country, phone number, and address including the street, e-mail, and date I have sent my application. I provided all the information and at the end, she told me that my application was return on 23, February, 2015. I told her that my CC was charged on 23 January 2015. She replied that it will be refunded and I will be receiving a letter explaining what went wrong. I guessed I have to wait until I received back the package to know what the reason for rejection is. Thank you and wish you the best in life; for me it's over.

Hi supercanada ,

Its really sad to hear that but maybe god has something better in store for you and your family.

All the best

Aamir66

Dec 29, 2014
khi - pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached 31st Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah 2015
Any update on 30th n 31st dec???

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
SuperCanada said:
Hi Renitad,

Hi Super Canada,
Your hope can never be shattered if u refuse to put it in human hands, let your words be 'no retreat no surrender' . quickly file in for EE and see what can come out of the pending SASKATCHEWAN or other PNP nominations, my application was submitted in dec 30th and no information yet. but I tell you if it did not click others will click. mine is never say die.
so I will encourage u becos of ur kids and spouse NEVER GIVE UP. The table will turn in ur favour sooooooooon.
Thank you
Ji Ji

stone hearted

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SuperCanada said:
Hi Renitad,

Very sorry to hear such a bad news and we can feel this painful situation and time for you and your family. But bro never loose hope, if something gets close at one side, definitely something get open too on other side. Take in that way that God has intentionally done this as as He is the one who think better for us than we ourselves, definitely He has kept some special plan for you in future. So, Dont get dismantled and try for EE, i hope and pray that you would reach your dreams very soon. All the best dear