DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

yasir.kidwai

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Saudi Arabia
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum and the immigration system. Found this great forum and had been a silent member for some time and looked up for guidance. I managed to send across my documents on 23/12/2014; I know its a very close call ??? , however I still decided to give it a shot. What do you guys think, will I make it?

Peace.

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasir.kidwai said:
Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum and the immigration system. Found this great forum and had been a silent member for some time and looked up for guidance. I managed to send across my documents on 23/12/2014; I know its a very close call ??? , however I still decided to give it a shot. What do you guys think, will I make it?

Peace.
Which courier service did you use?

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
doc_mady said:
Thanks dr. Rohit. I am just wondering whether there is a delay in checking submitted applications. The website says regarding the PhD cap " Applications received toward the overall cap: 227 of 500 (as of November 19, 2014)". I don't really know if those applications are only received and counted or received and checked for completion then counted towards the cap. A friend of mine mentioned that there is 3 month delay and this 227 is not a realistic number. Do you have any idea? Thanks
You will have a lot of chance buddy since PhD stream is not open for everyone.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Mech09 said:
Thanks dear,
I have school certificate also i call my dad today to arrange affidavit, alternative for birth certificate. This will be ready by today and he send affidavit by tomorrow from dubai passenger in my local airport. so insha allah i will get it tommorow and i will send school leaving certificate and affidavit to cic. I thought this enough to support.
Good luck buddy. As I mentioned before, If I were you I would follow both ways. Describe everything in letter since many get rejection cause of birth certificate issue. In your case you already have birth certificate, so you may attach it and explain the spelling mistake issue then say you provided affidavit too, in order to show your parents name in correct spelling as it is in passport ( I assume your parents name in passport and its spelling and your birth certificate spelling is mismatch, right?) and prove your birth date.

Anyway decision is yours since I am not consultant, but share my experience.

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
dr.rohit said:
DO U THINK CIC AGENTS R HERE???? HOW DO WE KNOW THAT U LL BE IN CAP OR NOT....WE R LIKE U ONLY...NO GODS HERE...
Whao...rude much? You needn't respond if you dont have an answer mate. That was rude. And I simply do not understand why you use caps. In chat lingo typing out in caps is equivalent to screaming/shouting/displaying displeasure.

Please be a little kinder with your responses....some people are worried and its only natural for them to seek some sort of support.

msamy001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 December 2014
Nomination.....
CC charged 18 Feb. 2015/ PER 12 March 2015
LANDED..........
Landed Sep 2015
Guys,

CIC charged 22 October applicants. I have just known that from October Applicants.

By this, they will begin charging us by Mid Feb.

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasir.kidwai said:
I Used DHL as they committed delivery of 29/12, FedEx was 02/01/15 :(
Don't worry you have 29th and 30th for delivery. It will reach by then. Just make sure that DHL has not updated any new delivery schedule when you track your package.

yasir.kidwai

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Saudi Arabia
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
rahulk9 said:
Don't worry you have 29th and 30th for delivery. It will reach by then. Just make sure that DHL has not updated any new delivery schedule when you track your package.
Thank you for the positive energy :)

My current status is :
Processed at LONDON-HEATHROW - UK LONDON-HEATHROW - UK 07:34

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
msamy001 said:
Guys,

CIC charged 22 October applicants. I have just known that from October Applicants.

By this, they will begin charging us by Mid Feb.
Thanks for sharing such useful information. But they have prioritize NOCs so dont know which NOC has been charged on 22 October, kindly let us know if you read NOC of that applicant. We'll appreciate your help. But I personally think they will begin charging December applicants by January end.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
shahimran1 said:
NO CAP UPDATES TILL NOW.......
THIS MEANS THEY WILL UPDATE THE CAP AT THE END OF THIS YEAR ONLY.

I HOPE THE BEST FOR EVERYONE.
To update the cap is the last priority for CIC. They do not update cap weekly (as they mentioned on their website)

dr.rohit

Jul 1, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CC Charged on 18.02.2015 PER On 17.04.2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23.09.2015 Decision Made: 10.10.2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FaizanAli46 said:
To update the cap is the last priority for CIC. They do not update cap weekly (as they mentioned on their website)
FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU......ALL THE BEST...

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasir.kidwai said:
Thank you for the positive energy :)

My current status is :
Processed at LONDON-HEATHROW - UK LONDON-HEATHROW - UK 07:34
Your package will start moving by 26th or 27th. You are well in window for delivery. Though you will remain restless till the package is delivered, but still try to relax. :)

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
vyaasa said:
Guys, going by an average of 3k applications per month, and discounting Oct/Nov/Dec applications in the latest CIC update, don't you think that December application might be in jeopardy with regards to the overall cap of 25k. No one seems to be talking about that.

Will a 31st Dec file fall under the 25k cap?
Sir when they updated cap they did charge October applicants then how do you know they included only applications for October applicants? Just have faith, we all are December applicants. My NOc is 1111 and if you see my NOC is almost filled only space for few applications. But I personally believe they updated the cap and included applications till first week of December atleast because it look like fantasy that they receive 377 applications only from October applicants while they were charging October applicants till date they did update their website. while they receive only 554 applications from May to October I think 377 figure show that they included 377 applications till first week of December atleast.