+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Mech09 said:
Dear friends,
AM going to send application coming 26 dec.
I have one clarification.
In my birth certificate, my father nd mother name was spelling mistake.
in this situation can i do ?

This is quite confusing situation.

First way:
For safety, if you have your secondary school leaving certificate (if you are from India), then copy and notarized it along with an Affidavit from your parent.
This way is followed by people who don't have birth certificate.

Second way:

Attach an explanation letter about the spelling mistake ( I am not sure whether this way works or not, but something is better than nothing)

If I were you I would do all these two steps( if I am not able to correct errors in my certificate)

Good luck

dr.rohit

Jul 1, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CC Charged on 18.02.2015 PER On 17.04.2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23.09.2015 Decision Made: 10.10.2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Bookerteee said:
Mine got delivered today. I sent it thru DHL... It shows....Delivered. Signed by .
The name of the person that received it not included. What does this mean?
CALL THEM AND EAT THEIR BRAIN... ASK THEM TO GET THE NAME INFORMATION FROM THEIR 3RD PARTNER..LOOMIS EXPRESS..

Mech09

Sep 14, 2014
Missionquebec said:
This is quite confusing situation.

First way:
For safety, if you have your secondary school leaving certificate (if you are from India), then copy and notarized it along with an Affidavit from your parent.
This way is followed by people who don't have birth certificate.

Second way:

Attach an explanation letter about the spelling mistake ( I am not sure whether this way works or not, but something is better than nothing)

If I were you I would do all these two steps( if I am not able to correct errors in my certificate)

Good luck
Thanks for your kind information....
I have secondary school leaving certificate but i am in uae, so in this final moment i cant get notarized from my parent and getting affidavit.
i send with explanation letter with birth certificate and school leaving certificate also . does this work ?....

khurramrizvi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
05 June 2015
Nomination.....
07 March 2015 (PER)
Med's Request
19 August 2015
Med's Done....
31 August 2015
Interview........
bye bye
Passport Req..
14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 September 2015
LANDED..........
Feb or March 2016
dr.rohit said:
CALL THEM AND EAT THEIR BRAIN... ASK THEM TO GET THE NAME INFORMATION FROM THEIR 3RD PARTNER..LOOMIS EXPRESS..
This means straight carelessness, call them or email their high officials because proof in black white would be more useful rather than just phone calls. Or you have to take both routes, call them and also email them for your record.

Micro83

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
nadebutt said:
Police Certificates
I lived in Lahore, Pakistan between March-1998 to June-2000

then Riyadh, Saudi Arabia between July-2000 to Sep-2014

then Lahore, Pakistan between Sep-2014 to present

Please let exactly at point in the process stage they will ask for police certificate???
Can I get the certificates now or wait for the request???

NOC 2281 App Filed 10-Dec-2014
You will need to get PCC from Saudi Arabia only which is your last 10 years living .

Its better to wait until they request .

A

Almighty knows everything

vinisha09 said:
i dont know whether i will be in the cap.
I BELIEVE THAT ALMIGHTY WILL SAVE ME
Dont worry. Hope for the best. :)

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Mech09 said:
Thanks for your kind information....
I have secondary school leaving certificate but i am in uae, so in this final moment i cant get notarized from my parent and getting affidavit.
i send with explanation letter with birth certificate and school leaving certificate also . does this work ?....

Welcome buddy..All I can say is, something is better than nothing. Also, you can make your own affidavit(with notary public) to claim what you said is true, which may give you more strong support. You can consult your nearest notary for further explanation.

In my opinion, you are safe since date is correct in all your documents.

A

Lion2014 said:
Hi!

Mine got received on 15 DEC. Will I be in the cap? Noc 4011.

With thanks,
In my opinion, CIC updated the NOC cap till November 19 (as per phd cap update i.e. 227 out of 500). So, there are 187 opportunities. So, we can hope we will be in the cap. :)
Best
Nuzmun

slam.dunk

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let me remind everybody that FSWP cap updation and PHD cap updation are entirely different. Most of the FSWP applicants are both inlands and outlands whereas most PhD candidates are inlands. They both have different procedures for updation and are islands apart in their processing. Dont mix it up with FSWP updation.

Hope i answer your question

Almighty knows everything said:
In my opinion, CIC updated the NOC cap till November 19 (as per phd cap update i.e. 227 out of 500). So, there are 187 opportunities. So, we can hope we will be in the cap. :)
Best
Nuzmun

Lion2014

Dec 24, 2014
Almighty knows everything said:
Best
Nuzmun
Thanks! [flash=200,200][/flash]

Happy holidays!

harsh6382

Dec 5, 2014
hi FRIENDS

MY application reached on 1st nov 2014
noc 2132

I m worried that as per cic website

AS capping status 700
applications waiting for mi acceptance is 207

ANY CHANCES??

A

abuali69 said:
Wednesday, December 24, 2014 Delivered - Signed for by SYDNEY 10:33, but no mention who singed it
Sydney is an officer of CIC. You may found the name in the spreadsheet for several times. Mine was signedfor by MIKE on December 1.

Secgold

Dec 25, 2014
phanwaar said:
Starting Whatsapp group for DECEMBER Applicants . Please inbox your mobile Numbers.
Hi there,

I am a new comer ;D submitting my application on 15th for NOC 0121.

Kindly check PM for adding me into the whatsapp group. Thanks!!

Regards,

Mech09

Sep 14, 2014
Missionquebec said:
Welcome buddy..All I can say is, something is better than nothing. Also, you can make your own affidavit(with notary public) to claim what you said is true, which may give you more strong support. You can consult your nearest notary for further explanation.

In my opinion, you are safe since date is correct in all your documents.
Thanks dear,
I have school certificate also i call my dad today to arrange affidavit, alternative for birth certificate. This will be ready by today and he send affidavit by tomorrow from dubai passenger in my local airport. so insha allah i will get it tommorow and i will send school leaving certificate and affidavit to cic. I thought this enough to support.