+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ondang2 said:
hello guys anyone from December 2014 applicantswho did not submit T4/NOA? i submitted my application last Dec.15, 2014 and received Dec. 17, 2014 but i did not attach T4 and NOA. I only follow what is in the checklists, hopefully it will not cause any delay :(
You are going to be fine my friend. No worries.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Donvalley said:
I am an August applicant. Earlier we had two groups religiously fighting here over attach or not attach additional documents issue. I am from the NOT group; though others tried to intimidate me too I strictly followed what CIC asked for. Not even attached a blank sheet additional to my application, no T4, no NOA nothing...

I am already scheduled for Test next week, may be the third one to receive test call under August thread here. So don't worry, if you sent everything they asked.
You are correct but more vitamins in your nutrition is not destructive.
Cheers my friend,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We would like to thank apple pie, Hamzayev and Shalom1 who updated the sheet.
We wish you the best .
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We truly miss Kovachum, Dibo75, SFD and many of you who applied this month but did not update the sheet yet. We are looking forward to welcome you.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Donvalley said:
I am an August applicant. Earlier we had two groups religiously fighting here over attach or not attach additional documents issue. I am from the NOT group; though others tried to intimidate me too I strictly followed what CIC asked for. Not even attached a blank sheet additional to my application, no T4, no NOA nothing...

I am already scheduled for Test next week, may be the third one to receive test call under August thread here. So don't worry, if you sent everything they asked.
Dear Donvalley,
Even though you are from August pool, we sincerely welcome you here and appreciate your comments. Please join us for a strong community.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dans le froid hivernal, un message chalereux s'envole vers vous: JOYEUX NOËl á tous mes amis francophones.
Avec amour,

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
We truly miss Kovachum, Dibo75, SFD and many of you who applied this month but did not update the sheet yet. We are looking forward to welcome you.
Cheers,
Beauhoe,

Thanks for the reminder. I have updated the spreadsheet.

Merry Christmas to Everyone wherever you find yourself! Wonderful time of the year indeed.

Cheers,

SFD

triumpher83

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raman_Ram said:
Well as of now, its generally 6 months mostly for post June 2014 ON applicants with some from Vancouver and Montreal as well. I donno how short they will make it with $630. So the question should be whether pre Jan 2015 applications would be put on hold and not be a priority anymore. The answer is simply no, as post June 2014 applicants applied with the then "new increased fee".

And what is the big difference when Dec 2014 ones get their oath in June 2015 and the Jan 2015 ones get their oath in April 2015? What is the difference between 4 months and 6 months anyways? Unless you wanna hit the warm sunny nude beaches in US by April itself :p
Haha, nice explanation. Even if it is 4,6 or 8 months, at least that would be better than 24 months waiting time:)
Have a good one !

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
triumpher83 said:
Haha, nice explanation. Even if it is 4,6 or 8 months, at least that would be better than 24 months waiting time:)
Have a good one !
I agree my friend.
Cheers,

Raman_Ram

Star Member
May 25, 2009
Guys have a question. When was the last time the CIT 002 main app form was changed? I want to send mine on the 30th with Purolator hoping it would reach by 31st, as I am suspecting CIC to update CIT 002 form including some more clauses along with the fee hike from Jan 1st.

Raman_Ram

Star Member
May 25, 2009
And the form asks for two IDs.
I am already submitting PR card and Passport biographies. Is that enough?
I am applying from a new province/new address, so I will be able to send only the old provincial Driver License ID. And the health card doesnt have pic on it. Waiting for new ones will be between 2 weeks for DL and 3+ months for Health.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Raman_Ram said:
And the form asks for two IDs.
I am already submitting PR card and Passport biographies. Is that enough?
I am applying from a new province/new address, so I will be able to send only the old provincial Driver License ID. And the health card doesnt have pic on it. Waiting for new ones will be between 2 weeks for DL and 3+ months for Health.
you can attach health card and passport copy. only one id should have photo on it. Does your health card has any address on it?