+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear SK_NKR,
Welcome in and thank you for updating your information on the spreadsheet.
Look forward to reading from you.
Cheers,

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations percyperry ! Good luck for further process. And wish you all and your family Happy Holidays.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
percyperry said:
My application package recieved today morning 8:48am

I have updated the spreadsheet..

all the best everyone
Good job my friend!
Enjoy the holiday seasons.
Cheers,

abidbdo

Dec 24, 2014
Hello, I am new to this forum,

I sent my application today on Canada post express , and most probably it will reach after 1 jan,

my question is I paid 400 , there was no option of 630 in the system.

will my application will accepted or it will be return??

thanks

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Happy Holidays!

BTW, My Citizenship Application has been received by CIC which is awesome.

All the best for everyone! Thanks Beauhoe for the support you are providing Forum members...

Abidbdo, the increase will be for those completed applications received after Jan 15th.

"To have applicant fees more closely reflect the costs associated with processing citizenship applications, citizenship processing fees will increase from $300 to $530 for applicants whose complete applications are received after Jan. 1, 2015. These applicants will benefit from the processing improvements outlined above, and this is in keeping with user-pay principles and a move toward full cost recovery in the citizenship program."

Cheers,

SFD

Hamzayev

Dec 24, 2014
I have applied - sent my application today on December 24. it should be in Sydney on December 30th.
will update later...sent from Calgary
good luck to everyone!

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Hi everyone.

My application was received this morning and signed for by Lewis.

Best wishes to everyone.
Shalom

SK_NKR

Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
Dear SK_NKR,
Welcome in and thank you for updating your information on the spreadsheet.
Look forward to reading from you.
Cheers,
Dear beauhoe
Thank you for warm welcome. I sent in my application today 24th Dec with purolator and is expected to be in sydney on Tuesday 30th December as advised by Purolator. :D

My my wife and 2 minor children applied in August and has been in process since November 6th. I couldn't send in my application with them due to a pending case in provincial court which concluded satisfactorily on December 23.

Unfortunately my family's application file after completion of initial review on December 4th has been sent to Program Support Unit (PSU) for final review. I believe this is to confirm parentage due to the fact that my children use my surname and my wife uses her birth surname. :(.

My wife and I have decided to be proactive and sent a letter with explanation on the surname as well as copy of my passport biographical page, my PR Card as well as my landing doc which states my children as well as my wife as my dependents when we immigrated to Canada in 2011 as Permanent Residents. We hope this will clear any issue CIC may have in regards to parentage part on their application and it can go back to normal processing.

Raman_Ram

Star Member
May 25, 2009
@beauhoe
They indeed increased. How did you come to know about this when they have not updated it on their system at the time you posted? Was there any twit about it by CIC in the preceding days?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidbdo said:
Hello, I am new to this forum,

I sent my application today on Canada post express , and most probably it will reach after 1 jan,

my question is I paid 400 , there was no option of 630 in the system.

will my application will accepted or it will be return??

thanks
Welcome in my friend,
Merry Christmas and happy new year 2015!
Your application will be accepted since you applied in December. Remember that the increase in application fee takes effect in January 2015.
No worries!
Enjoy the spirit of the holiday seasons.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Hello Everyone,

Happy Holidays!

BTW, My Citizenship Application has been received by CIC which is awesome.

All the best for everyone! Thanks Beauhoe for the support you are providing Forum members...

Abidbdo, the increase will be for those completed applications received after Jan 15th.

"To have applicant fees more closely reflect the costs associated with processing citizenship applications, citizenship processing fees will increase from $300 to $530 for applicants whose complete applications are received after Jan. 1, 2015. These applicants will benefit from the processing improvements outlined above, and this is in keeping with user-pay principles and a move toward full cost recovery in the citizenship program."

Cheers,

SFD
Congratulations and thank you for your valuable contribution to this thread.
Happy holidays my friend.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hamzayev said:
I have applied - sent my application today on December 24. it should be in Sydney on December 30th.
will update later...sent from Calgary
good luck to everyone!
Dear Hamzayev,
Welcome in and congratulations on sending your application. We will be looking forward to seeing back on the thread soon.
Happy holidays my friend,
Cheers,