+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

mohammed123

Feb 19, 2011
Re: SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP damascus

guys thats what they sent to my wife by mail.....

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order to continue the processing of your application, we are now requesting that you provide us with evidence that your sponsor will be able to financially support you.

If your sponsor (and spouse if any) receives a salary, we are requesting the T4 form for the last year. If your sponsor is self-employed , we are requesting the Notice of assessment(a document issued a few months after taxpayer send the income tax form to the government):this latest form number T1058(E). If neither of these forms are available, a complete explanation must be provided and some other convincing income statements must be produced such as pay stubs, bank statements, etc.

If the sponsor decides to send the documents directly to our office, please ensure that the file number and your name are clearly quoted.

No action will be taken on your file until the reception of the requested documents. These documents must be received at our office no later than 60 days from the date of this letter or your application will be refused.

Sincerely,

M. Campbell
Second secretary

Visa section

mohammed123

Feb 19, 2011
guys my employer wants to send me a pay stub for the whole year but the job that i said when i applied for my wife was not the same job this is from the new job is that ok does it effect please help me.... :( :( :( :( :( :(

AAM7

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2010
Doc's Request.
29-08-2010
you should have informed them when you changed your job , but no worries send them the paystubs and explain them that you have changed your job.
You did nothing wrong to change your job , just missed to inform them, that's all.

AAM7

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2010
Doc's Request.
29-08-2010
yes I did , they just simply want to see your income and that you are able to sponsor your wife financially.

don't worry Man.

by the way did they ask you to fill in Residency questionair form ? if yes when did they ask and when did you send them ?

mohammed123

Feb 19, 2011
SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP damascus

I'm from Ontario ottawa........yes they did ask me for the residency questionnaire that was in in july 2010 and i sent it in august......anybody knows is that scary when they ask for T4 I am going to send them one pay stub has the whole year and i will explain that I'am in vacation and i cant provide T4 because I didn't get it yet from my employer and i have to be there to get it so i told my employer to send me a pay stub do u guys think thats ok or the will refuse the whole application I am not sure why the are complicated i have a daughter she was born in amman and she's a canadian citizen why they are so complicated ......my file been 9 months in process at the canadian embassy in damascus

Sleen

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
First of all , they know that the T4 comes out in January so dont lie to them , and your boss can fax it to you and that is not an excuse the vacation reason, I think you should give them what they want, I dont know what is your situation but I think your boss can have it and you have 2 month to provide it, actually your application is at the Visa section if you read the Email and the visa section is the section that take decision and that send the PR..so I think if you give them what they need and they approve it, you will have your PR in less then a month

mohammed123

Feb 19, 2011
SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP damascus

My situation is that I work at my brothers company and he was paying me in cash so No T4 but i worked at another place and i do have the T4 but its to low thats why i want to provide them the pay stub do u think is it ok

AAM7

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2010
Doc's Request.
29-08-2010
I have received few e-mail only from Damascus , in the signature of first email which asked for Residency Questionair it was from Visa section.

then I asked for update , it was from " Immigration section - RLA "

the last email was an update on one of my documents which I have sent them , the reply was from "Immigration Section (RAA)"

Does any body knows what these RLA or RAA mean ?

Sleen

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Mohammad, you can call your accounting and tell him to declare you as a COMMISSION worker for last year , it will be fine, tell your brother to say the same to his accounting and they will produce a T4-1

AAM7

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2010
Doc's Request.
29-08-2010
hey Mohammed , Listen to Sleen he has good knowledge and knows good stuff

Sleen

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
He wont pay anything, for that since its only comission, you will probably pay but not alot , and since you will put your wife on your income, you will receive her tax cause canada take the total of the income of the family and if the family is 2 they divide the income in 2

Dont worry , I know what I am talking about cause I did the same thing :p

Sleen

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
And do that fast and send it as soon as possible cause now your file is on hold , that means they will put it on the side , and when you will send them your papers, they will take it and put it in the queue till they reach it and continue