+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dignity3 said:
they have returned my passport back with a message " we require further processing for your application.
and then I got a reply to my enquiry " your application is undergoing further background verifications ...

I am still till now, not aware of the problem ... even in my caips notes ... there are nothing wrong ....
so an applicant should expect anything from them ,,, as they have the right to do everything with our application .... without taking into consideration the time wasted " 6 years" or the hard feeling or the opportunities wasted :'( :-X ??? :( :mad:
I heard about story of one who applied since long time
but he still live his life normal he got married send them this information , after that he got a baby lolll send them I have a new baby .then another baby.. and now they ask for the medical and now they are waiting....
realy long time .... but he lives his life normal he is working , with his wife and his children
not like me and every body here we are a new cubles wifes and husbands
one in canada and the other in middle east ....... we are apart since year or more for some ......... and look for the cost of that Financially or psychologically....
if there is not a real love .... will never be continued

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
let me know if I'm mistaken?????!!!!
substone's email states:
"If a visa is issued, it will expire on 18.05.2012 or on the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed. This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued."

Isn't this sent on march the 3rd? so they only got less than 2 months to arrive in canada!!! and it's gonna take at least 6 weeks to receive the passport? Am I wrong? !!

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dignity3 said:
they have returned my passport back with a message " we require further processing for your application.
and then I got a reply to my enquiry " your application is undergoing further background verifications ...

I am still till now, not aware of the problem ... even in my caips notes ... there are nothing wrong ....
so an applicant should expect anything from them ,,, as they have the right to do anything with our application .... without taking into consideration the time wasted " 6 years" or the hard feelings or the opportunities wasted :'( :-X ??? :( :mad:
I'm confused...after x amount of months/years you got a PPR and after submission, they returned your PP saying that they require further processing for your application? This is for a FAM sponsorship?

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
aaa2012 said:
I'm confused...after x amount of months/years you got a PPR and after submission, they returned your PP saying that they require further processing for your application? This is for a FAM sponsorship?
Yeah, it is really sad. I can't beleive they can do that to a person. They are so stupid. Gets your hope up and then this. We waited about 5 years to get here. It took 3 years after the interview to get ppr. But yours is the worest hey can do to anybody.

If you look under his name , it says QSW: means Q skilled worker

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
Hi everyone!

I wasnt available for a while....any news? Any ppr?

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
Guys I am reaaaaaaaallllyyyyyyy confused! My husband got an email from Ankara to renew his medical (it will expire late April). As he went to the Dr and did his medical, the Dr told him that he won't give him anything. He told him that he will send the reports to France and they will send it to Ankara after 1 month. I remember seeing messages all over the forum about scanning the green sheet and sending to the VO but the Dr said he won`t give us anything! I don`t understand :(
In the email that he received by Ankara VO, there was a sheet attached with his information to take to the Dr. Has anyone experienced the same thing????????????????? Any ideas?!

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
P said:
Guys I am reaaaaaaaallllyyyyyyy confused! My husband got an email from Ankara to renew his medical (it will expire late April). As he went to the Dr and did his medical, the Dr told him that he won't give him anything. He told him that he will send the reports to France and they will send it to Ankara after 1 month. I remember seeing messages all over the forum about scanning the green sheet and sending to the VO but the Dr said he won`t give us anything! I don`t understand :(
In the email that he received by Ankara VO, there was a sheet attached with his information to take to the Dr. Has anyone experienced the same thing????????????????? Any ideas?!
!!what was the sheet like?did it have any medical terms or was it general? and did the dr do the routine tests and did he ask the same old questions? if so he should have given him a green sheet that states the location and date of the test being done.!

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
WXYZ said:
!!what was the sheet like?did it have any medical terms or was it general? and did the dr do the routine tests and did he ask the same old questions? if so he should have given him a green sheet that states the location and date of the test being done.!
Yes, the green sheet is IMM 1017 and you need to email or fax it to the embassy. Did you do the medical exam in Canada?

mousdewaga

Jan 10, 2012
My wife redid her medical this friday and sent the embassy the green sheet by mail today. is this cutting the one month transfer time or its just to let them know we did a second one?

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
mousdewaga said:
My wife redid her medical this friday and sent the embassy the green sheet by mail today. is this cutting the one month transfer time or its just to let them know we did a second one?
Yea, I think It's to show them that you have done it since it will take maybe more than 30 days to reach them and they would probably match the info later once they have it.

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
P said:
Hi P ,

here is the link for the form (appendix c) your husband should have filled out by the dr. then email or fax it to the embassey. it is pretty much a receipt verifying that you completed the medical. keep original for your records or in case they decide to request original.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/pdf/AppendixC_e.pdf

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
WXYZ said:
What they have emailed us is IMM 1017 Section A. It already had all his information on him. The Dr told him that you have already have a Medical number so there is no use for filling in a new form.

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
still waiting said:
Yes, the green sheet is IMM 1017 and you need to email or fax it to the embassy. Did you do the medical exam in Canada?
They have already sent us IMM 1017 with his information on it. He is doing his medical in Iran.

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
A+M said:
Hi P ,

here is the link for the form (appendix c) your husband should have filled out by the dr. then email or fax it to the embassey. it is pretty much a receipt verifying that you completed the medical. keep original for your records or in case they decide to request original.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/pdf/AppendixC_e.pdf
Thanks for the link A+M. We did it the first time he did his medical. This time, IMM 1017 was attached to the email that was sent to him. I don't really know what's going on :(

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
P said:
Thanks for the link A+M. We did it the first time he did his medical. This time, IMM 1017 was attached to the email that was sent to him. I don't really know what's going on :(
That's so odd for them to email the other form.... it's like they purposely try to confuse us lol;) we were so used to Damascus and wanting the green sheet, maybe Ankara is different???? but I know there's quite a few of us from Iran that have recently redone and emailed the appendix c in to Ankara. good luck!!!