Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/3/2011
File Transfer...
27/4/2011
Med's Done....
4/2/2011
still waiting said:
Well couple a month ago, a member faced the same issue and his wife had to wait to give birth to do the x-ray. I forgot who it was though sorry:(. I'm not sure about the x-ray technicality. I have read in another forum for a Pakistan thread that a pregnant woman has undergone the x-ray with a "protective shield" which is the first time I hear of this.
u know my problem is that i'm in my second month of pregnancy it's gonna be a long time :( i'm so dipressed

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
still waiting said:
Well couple a month ago, a member faced the same issue and his wife had to wait to give birth to do the x-ray. I forgot who it was though sorry:(. I'm not sure about the x-ray technicality. I have read in another forum for a Pakistan thread that a pregnant woman has undergone the x-ray with a "protective shield" which is the first time I hear of this.
Well after I read the directions from the immigration website; look at this: A chest x-ray is required for children under 11 years of age with congenital or acquired heart disease or serious lung disease, only if they are not excessive demand exempt.

A woman of reproductive age should be asked the date of her last menstrual period to assess whether or not she is pregnant. Should the possibility of pregnancy exist, and after appropriate counselling, the applicant should determine whether she wishes to undergo chest x-ray examination or to defer it. The decision is totally the applicant’s and no recommendation should be made by the DMP.

If the applicant declines to undergo a chest x-ray on account of the pregnancy, then a chest x-ray should be obtained and submitted after delivery, even though this will delay the IMA process. If the applicant elects to undergo an x-ray examination, abdominal shielding must be used.

Which means that the protective shield I told you about actually exists and It's your choice whether you do it or you wait. I hope this was helpful.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
tati00 said:
u know my problem is that i'm in my second month of pregnancy it's gonna be a long time :( i'm so dipressed
Don't get depressed just yet... ask your doctor if it is risk-free to do the x-ray while pregnant with a protective shield and maybe there's a risk free time or something?! But at least there's a choice because they won't try to affect your decision no matter what that is.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
lele said:
she can do it, I heard that before

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-02.asp
(Question 18: Pregnant
If a female applicant is pregnant, record the date of the last menstrual period as well as the expected date of delivery.)
Lele, you're absolutely right:) If you scroll down on that you can see the x-ray part there.

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
rah said:
Thank you so much khalidiraq.
Just one more queation. Do they ask for it while the file is still in canada or the vo asks for it. The reason i am asking is because sunstone got visa and she applied in june. She was asked for csq in september. I was trying to fiqure out if her case was transfered from damascus or like mine was stuck in canada. Because i heard cases After may or june were stuck in canada. If her case was one of the one stuck in canada that means the vo in ankara is working really fast. I was excited to see she got visa because she applied 2 months before me. I am not expecting to get a visa in 2 months but just makes me happy to think it is possible. But the i saw she was asked for Csq and if the vo asks for it , then that means her case was in damascus by september. Then that means i can't expect anything in long time. Thanks
You're welcome!
I'm sorry; I would I could have any information about CSQ!
I think this question is better answered by someone has applied from within Québec.
I live in Ontario.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tati00 said:
look if I were you I wil not do the x ray now,
the baby health is more important than canada
also you should ask 3 doctors or more
does the x ray affect breastfeeding?

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
dobare congrats substone , esme sharifeto nemidoonam, kholase best wishes , ye doayi am bara maha kon :p

N

Nenan

lele said:
look if I were you I wil not do the x ray now,
the baby health is more important than canada
also you should ask 3 doctors or more
does the x ray affect breastfeeding?
hi lele ,x ray for pregnant woman less than 5 months is not recommended because of the risk of abortion and congenital deficit , and x ray for pregnant woman more than 5 months is not harmful and she can do it,but generally pregnant woman should avoid radiation,and the radiation doesn't affect on breastfeeding woman.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenan said:
hi lele ,x ray for pregnant woman less than 5 months is not recommended because of the risk of abortion and congenital deficit , and x ray for pregnant woman more than 5 months is not harmful and she can do it,but generally pregnant woman should avoid radiation,and the radiation doesn't affect on breastfeeding woman.
thank you Nenan for the information

and the abdominal shielding is it save 100%?

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rah said:
Thank you so much khalidiraq.
Just one more queation. Do they ask for it while the file is still in canada or the vo asks for it. The reason i am asking is because sunstone got visa and she applied in june. She was asked for csq in september. I was trying to fiqure out if her case was transfered from damascus or like mine was stuck in canada. Because i heard cases After may or june were stuck in canada. If her case was one of the one stuck in canada that means the vo in ankara is working really fast. I was excited to see she got visa because she applied 2 months before me. I am not expecting to get a visa in 2 months but just makes me happy to think it is possible. But the i saw she was asked for Csq and if the vo asks for it , then that means her case was in damascus by september. Then that means i can't expect anything in long time. Thanks

actually, I am in the same situation as you, however when I got the federal approval, they asked me to fill the CSQ application and send it , it's not the VO who ask you to do that. You have to do the CSQ when you are eligible to sponsor. in my case, i got the approval letter in october and in the letter they asked me to fill the CSQ form and send it to Quebec office, and then 2 weeks after submiting the application to QC i got the CSQ approval. and since that time I don't know if the application is in canada, Damascus, or transferd to Amman...I asked the same question to Substone, and she told me the same, that after the CSQ she didn'y know where her application was.

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
tati00 said:
It is upto you to do the xray using protective shield. But keep in mind that the first 3 months of pregnancy is very important. would say even if you want to do it, don't do it in the first 3 months

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
mohammedm123 said:
actually, I am in the same situation as you, however when I got the federal approval, they asked me to fill the CSQ application and send it , it's not the VO who ask you to do that. You have to do the CSQ when you are eligible to sponsor. in my case, i got the approval letter in october and in the letter they asked me to fill the CSQ form and send it to Quebec office, and then 2 weeks after submiting the application to QC i got the CSQ approval. and since that time I don't know if the application is in canada, Damascus, or transferd to Amman...I asked the same question to Substone, and she told me the same, that after the CSQ she didn'y know where her application was.
Have you called the call center. I called and the told me on march 2nd my file was transfered. They told me that when i got the approval in october they did send it to damascus until march. I was mad that i lost 5 months but after seeing substone getting visa , i feel that they take the months in canada into consideration. Because i remeber when i joined here, there were people from june that their file was in canada and never send to damascu

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
substone said:
Hi guys
I got ppr email ;D ;D ;D
wow congratulation my negative rate giver!

another green row for SUBSTONE!

;D