Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammedm123 said:
you don't need to request , they will send it to you automatically, I asked this question before i submit my application beause as u know there is some original doc, which it is hard to get so they told me that everything will be send to you with evidences, pictures, doc...
Habibi Mohammed, I called CIC this morning and they said all the information remains with immigration; they will not send you back the pictures or any evidence.

Can you tell me where you got your information from?

Thanks

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still waiting said:
Or maybe I'm just being a paranoid chicken, I don't know:(
no I am afraid also
but it is a try to get information

I do not knowwwwwwwww

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
parastoo said:
elahi farzad jan bekhoda delam halak mishe vaghti time line toro mibinam, az khoda mikham vaghean ye negahi ham be ma bokone ,
aval to
bad mano sohrabo ....
vagheannnn, emrooz dashtam be arghavan migoftam ye nafare darim be name farid ke age man jaye oon boodam khodkoshi karde boodam haha, na vali ishalah karet bezoodi joor mishe, dige nobatiam bashe nobate toe aziz, khoda az dahanet beshnave parastoo joon

substone

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone ;
I am very happy that I've had good friends in this forum - Iv'e got best gift in nowruz

Thanks alot for all ur support and kind words, Inshallah guys you next
Special thanks KhalidIraq,sohrab919,faridzad,R and A,A+M,nairyd,lele,parastoo,Nenan,still waiting P,mohammedm123,

Dear still waiting: I don't have any change in m y e-case (only application received) they sent file number with email

Dear mohammedm123: I sent a email 2 or 3 month ago to Damascus and got a automatic email from Ankara
and i got CSQ 01/09/2011 after that nothing and i didn't know exactly where was my application? - Canada? Damascus? Ankara?
I think it's better to count when you send application to Mississauga

Persian : agha harki emza mano bezareh khosh shansi miaareh az man goftan
ghorbane shoma

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
substone said:
Hi everyone ;
I am very happy that I've had good friends in this forum - Iv'e got best gift in nowruz

Special thanks KhalidIraq,sohrab919,faridzad,R and A,A+M,nairyd,lele,parastoo,Nenan,still waiting P,mohammedm123,

Dear still waiting: I don't have any change in m y e-case (only application received) they sent file number with email

Dear mohammedm123: I sent a email 2 or 3 month ago to Damascus and got a automatic email from Ankara
and i got CSQ 01/09/2011 after that nothing and i didn't know exactly where was my application? - Canada? Damascus? Ankara?

ghorbane shoma
How sweet that you actually got back to everyone!!!! I know how busy you must be now! Best wishes for your new life! I can only imagine how your spouse is feeling right now, you both are truly blessed:)

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
still waiting said:
How sweet that you actually got back to everyone!!!! I know how busy you must be now! Best wishes for your new life! I can only imagine how your spouse is feeling right now, you both are truly blessed:)
The reason why I asked Substone if he has ever emailed the embassy is to see whether contacting them delays our process; but, I guess this is very random. Best wishes that we will hear more good news same as this week. May God give us enough [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]perseverance, faith and patience[/size][/size][/size] to ALWAYS accept our destiny and never doubt his will!!! (Especially me because I need that today:))

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
lele said:
no I am afraid also
but it is a try to get information

I do not knowwwwwwwww
Me too, let's call them and see what'll they say!

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaa2012 said:
Habibi Mohammed, I called CIC this morning and they said all the information remains with immigration; they will not send you back the pictures or any evidence.

Can you tell me where you got your information from?

Thanks
oh really!!,I asked a lot of people that I know who previously has this process and landed, and ask several times to different people and they all told me "You will get everything back , including the evidence". as well as I have read the same answers here in the forum!. I also had a friend who was worring about the pictures to not get them back because he wanted back his wife's pictures without hijab, but at the end of the process he was surprised that he got everything back to him! .....but I don't know about CIC's answer!..now i trust what previous people had as experience more than the CIC, cuz always when I call the CIC about something everytime i get a different answer.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
substone said:
Hi everyone ;

ghorbane shoma

Thank you for sharing the info.

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammedm123 said:
oh really!!,I asked a lot of people that I know who previously has this process and landed, and ask several times to different people and they all told me "You will get everything back , including the evidence". as well as I have read the same answers here in the forum!. I also had a friend who was worring about the pictures to not get them back because he wanted back his wife's pictures without hijab, but at the end of the process he was surprised that he got everything back to him! .....but I don't know about CIC's answer!..now i trust what previous people had as experience more than the CIC, cuz always when I call the CIC about something everytime i get a different answer.
i see, yellah inshallah khair,

mashkoor habibi

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who've recently gotten their PR Visa's and came to Canada, did you purchase a one way ticket or a round trip?

Is it an issue if you just purchase a one way ticket to Canada?

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
aaa2012 said:
For those who've recently gotten their PR Visa's and came to Canada, did you purchase a one way ticket or a round trip?

Is it an issue if you just purchase a one way ticket to Canada?
I think every new immigrant had better enter Canada with a One-Way Ticket unless otherwise has some obligations elsewhere.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question, anyone of you guys put his (the sponsor emil) for contact , for both the applicant and sponsor? i mean the same emil for both, because that what i did in my application since my wife in iraq she doesnt have internet/emil, so i just added mine. Do you think will send any letter for the applicant by emil if they see its the same emil for the sponsor and applicant?
I'm just wondering.