Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
substone said:
Request for Submission of Passports - Residents of Iran

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada . Following the closure of the Immigration Section in Damascus, your application is now being processed in Ankara. Please submit the following documents:

· Original valid passports for yourself .
· 2 recent photographs (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for yourself .

Include a copy of this letter on the top of your submission.

If a visa is issued, it will expire on 18.05.2012 or on the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed. This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Each person must have their own passport, including minor children. Passports must be valid beyond the validity of your visas. Any passport changes after the visas are printed will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge ($30.00 CDN ) for each visa that needs to be reprinted.

You cannot send your passport by regular mail, only by commercial courier. Do not use Pishtaz Post. Since courier companies cannot carry passports into or out of Iran, you must submit your passports by commercial courier to our Embassy in Tehran at the address below:

Embassy of Canada in Tehran
ATTN: Immigration Section in Ankara
4 Shahid Sarafraz St.
Shahid Behesti Ave
Tehran 15868
Iran
9821-8152-0000

You may use courier companies like ARAMEX, DHL, or TNT . It is your responsibility to make the appropriate arrangements with the commercial courier of your choice. We neither require nor recommend that you use any particular courier and we have no special arrangements with any courier company. The courier company will drop off your passport at the Embassy in Tehran and will collect it once your visa has been issued.

Your passports must be received no later than 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the requested documents within the given timeframe could result in the refusal of your application.

You should expect to receive your visa within 6 weeks of sending your passports by courier. If you do not receive your passport within this time frame, follow up with your courier company first. If the courier company has not been notified to collect your visa or if you have any other questions, then contact the Embassy of Canada in Ankara by following the instructions on our website: www.turkey.gc.ca

Do not approach the Embassy in Tehran to ask questions, submit your passports, nor to collect your passports.

Remember: you cannot use regular mail and you cannot use Pishtaz Post.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section (NE)
Embassy of Canada
Cinnah Caddesi no: 58
06690, Çankaya
Ankara, Turkey
Email: www.canadainternational.gc.ca/turkey-turquie/visas/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng
Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.
Thanks for sharing the E-Mail!

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nairyd said:
Dear substone, so it only took you 7 1/2 months?! Thats great!! I am so happy for you! Viva Ankara :) hehe..lets send some good vibes for Beirut to send out a visa now..lol
Nairyd badi heda 3ala roson

natoooor el safara said that our files still in boxes and they are waiting for pepole to come from canada to work on them :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
faridzad said:
damet garm , eyval pesar.

im the bad luckiest applicant in here.
elahi farzad jan bekhoda delam halak mishe vaghti time line toro mibinam, az khoda mikham vaghean ye negahi ham be ma bokone ,
aval to
bad mano sohrabo ....

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
substone said:
Hi guys
i got ppr email ;D ;D ;D
tabrikate faravan
pls share with us about your chance IOI how we can lucky ?!!!!! ;) ;D

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
lele said:

natoooor el safara said that our files still in boxes and they are waiting for pepole to come from canada to work on them :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I think he's been wrong, because it doesn't make sense.

N

Nenan

substone said:
Hi guys
i got ppr email ;D ;D ;D
Congratulation,its SooOoOooOoo0oOoOo fast processing time,only 7 month and half? you should enter Janice Encyclopedia of World Records as the fastest processing time since files transfer from Damascus VO to the other regional visa offices :-X am I right friends? any way,good luck substone in your life in Canada as much as you were lucky in getting ppr without delay.
I say before this process need strong luck to get visa without delay,we didn't do any thing wrong to suffer all this time in waiting meeting our spouses,our files is complete nothing deficit in our documents, just we are not lucky,or may be they have Doubts in our marriage(fraud),our marriage photo wasn't Convincing ;D I should have smiled at the wedding photos ;) , sorry friends,I can't hold my self from asking why our friend substone get ppr in 7 months and 1\2 and I wait for 9 months and 2 weeks and I didn't hear any thing about my ppr? they even didn't email me to redo my medical examine which expired in April ? also they didn't request any new document because my is full complete ? is that mean we failed and others are succeeded in applying the file? or we did something wrong in the file and we have to be punished by ppr delay? I don't know its confusing process,make me doubt in my self,what we did wrong in the file make me wait 9months and 2weeks ?

N

Nenan

lele said:

هلا ليلي كيفك؟ حياتي احمدي الله انه الملفات لساتهم في الصناديق, خوفي لا يطلعو اوراق الملفات ويلفوا فيها ساندويش الفلافل للناطور لان مافي موظفين يشتغلوه
عن جد شر البلية مايضحك احنا صايرين فلم هندي
dear lele thank god to keep the files in boxes,I am afraid that the VO may use the files papers in warping the Falafel sandwiches to the Beirut VO Concierges looool :p :p

N

Nenan

Really Really Now I respect Ankara VO vey very very much because they win the champion by issuing visa in 7 months

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
Nenan said:
هلا ليلي كيفك؟ حياتي احمدي الله انه الملفات لساتهم في الصناديق, خوفي لا يطلعو اوراق الملفات ويلفوا فيها ساندويش الفلافل للناطور لان مافي موظفين يشتغلوه
عن جد شر البلية مايضحك احنا صايرين فلم هندي
dear lele thank god to keep the files in boxes,I am afraid that the VO may use the files papers in warping the Falafel sandwiches to the Beirut VO Concierges looool :p :p
;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
You've made me laugh, as the Visa officers keep laughing at all of us!

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
substone said:
Request for Submission of Passports - Residents of Iran

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada . Following the closure of the Immigration Section in Damascus, your application is now being processed in Ankara. Please submit the following documents:

· Original valid passports for yourself .
· 2 recent photographs (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for yourself .

Include a copy of this letter on the top of your submission.

If a visa is issued, it will expire on 18.05.2012 or on the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed. This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Each person must have their own passport, including minor children. Passports must be valid beyond the validity of your visas. Any passport changes after the visas are printed will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge ($30.00 CDN ) for each visa that needs to be reprinted.

You cannot send your passport by regular mail, only by commercial courier. Do not use Pishtaz Post. Since courier companies cannot carry passports into or out of Iran, you must submit your passports by commercial courier to our Embassy in Tehran at the address below:

Embassy of Canada in Tehran
ATTN: Immigration Section in Ankara
4 Shahid Sarafraz St.
Shahid Behesti Ave
Tehran 15868
Iran
9821-8152-0000

You may use courier companies like ARAMEX, DHL, or TNT . It is your responsibility to make the appropriate arrangements with the commercial courier of your choice. We neither require nor recommend that you use any particular courier and we have no special arrangements with any courier company. The courier company will drop off your passport at the Embassy in Tehran and will collect it once your visa has been issued.

Your passports must be received no later than 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the requested documents within the given timeframe could result in the refusal of your application.

You should expect to receive your visa within 6 weeks of sending your passports by courier. If you do not receive your passport within this time frame, follow up with your courier company first. If the courier company has not been notified to collect your visa or if you have any other questions, then contact the Embassy of Canada in Ankara by following the instructions on our website: www.turkey.gc.ca

Do not approach the Embassy in Tehran to ask questions, submit your passports, nor to collect your passports.

Remember: you cannot use regular mail and you cannot use Pishtaz Post.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section (NE)
Embassy of Canada
Cinnah Caddesi no: 58
06690, Çankaya
Ankara, Turkey
Email: www.canadainternational.gc.ca/turkey-turquie/visas/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng
Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.
Congratulations!!!! Perfect timing to do your landing on the verge of summer with the beautiful weather in Quebec!!! Good luck with your spouse!!!!
On a different note, I'd like to ask you if you have ever emailed the VO whether in Damascus or Ankara? Hope to hear from you soon!

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
lele said:

How can our files still be in boxes if you just got your e-cas updated? I would surely hope not because such news if verified would be extremely devastating!!!!

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
substone said:
Hi guys
I got ppr email ;D ;D ;D
That's great! Congratulations :D

N

Nenan

KhalidIraq said:
;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
You've made me laugh, as the Visa officers keep laughing at all of us!
we have to laugh sometimes on our suffering may be that ease the pain even for moment . ;D
(as the Visa officers keep laughing at all of us ) may be its the absolute fact which we ignore all the time by using the strength of our patience and our faith in Allah .

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
Nenan said:
we have to laugh sometimes on our suffering may be that ease the pain even for moment . ;D
(as the Visa officers keep laughing at all of us ) may be its the absolute true which we ignore all the time by using the strength of our patience and our faith in Allah .
آمنتُ بالله
I've believed in ALLAH!