+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaa2012 said:
do you have to request it back or they will send it back automatically to the sponsor's address upon completion?
you don't need to request , they will send it to you automatically, I asked this question before i submit my application beause as u know there is some original doc, which it is hard to get so they told me that everything will be send to you with evidences, pictures, doc...

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
hey everyone:)
So a few days ago I asked my MP what he could find out from the Ankara office. he just called me and said that the Ankara office has told him that because of the transfer processing times have jumped dramatically to well over a year for all applications. we have been in process about 11.5 mths so he said he could inquire again for me in 3 to 4 mths. I still choose to be optimistic about April;) lots of info we get is not very reliable but though I'd share this info.
Congrats P on the email regarding the medical.... great news;)

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
P said:
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I have something to share :D My husband has just received an email from Ankara asking him to redo his medical. his medical will expire on 22 April 2012. Although this email doesn't mean much, I'm sooooooooooooooo happy :D it means they are working on our files in Ankara ;D Hope all of us will get ppr soon :) :) :)
Congratulations!
Hope we're the next!

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
P said:
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I have something to share :D My husband has just received an email from Ankara asking him to redo his medical. his medical will expire on 22 April 2012. Although this email doesn't mean much, I'm sooooooooooooooo happy :D it means they are working on our files in Ankara ;D Hope all of us will get ppr soon :) :) :)
You should be happy, seems like they are in the last stage and going to give you ppr are soon. otherwise they did not ask to do the medical again. becasue you still have amount left of you medical. plus there are so many people that their medical was expired and they never asked. seems like they are in the last stage and just waiting for medical to be done and give you ppr.

cyprustocanada

Jan 16, 2012
rah said:
You should be happy, seems like they are in the last stage and going to give you ppr are soon. otherwise they did not ask to do the medical again. becasue you still have amount left of you medical. plus there are so many people that their medical was expired and they never asked. seems like they are in the last stage and just waiting for medical to be done and give you ppr.
Hi rah,
I did my medical in July 2011 - let's say they give me my visa in August - does that mean I have to redo the medical? Not sure how it works.
Thanks

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
cyprustocanada said:
Hi rah,
I did my medical in July 2011 - let's say they give me my visa in August - does that mean I have to redo the medical? Not sure how it works.
Thanks
I'm afraid so!!! They wouldn't issue a visa with an expired medical; so you'd have to redo it if you were not issued a visa by May. Best of luck:)

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
cyprustocanada said:
Hi rah,
Thanks
My husband did his in july too. Based on what I heard from other people here( i don't know anything myself) if the medical is expired ( even a month ) still need to redo it. Sucks

cyprustocanada

Jan 16, 2012
rah said:
My husband did his in july too. Based on what I heard from other people here( i don't know anything myself) if the medical is expired ( even a month ) still need to redo it. Sucks
Wow that's crazy since I've already done two medicals because I was late in submitting my application the first time. I wanted to spend some time with my husband in Canada before submitting my application and a year had passed after doing my medical - I had no idea there was an expiry date and I assumed it would be valid the moment they received it. oops. Looks like I will have a third unless I'm really lucky.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
cyprustocanada said:
Wow that's crazy since I've already done two medicals because I was late in submitting my application the first time. I wanted to spend some time with my husband in Canada before submitting my application and a year had passed after doing my medical - I had no idea there was an expiry date and I assumed it would be valid the moment they received it. oops. Looks like I will have a third unless I'm really lucky.
You know what.... there has been countless discussions about the point of submitting a second medical test; so, it is really pointless to spend much energy on it! The main issue here is that you really have to reach a place where you are only focusing on being with your husband ultimately and this is like a journey that you have to through... Basically, don't focus on all these things; this is a matter of time and you just have to do what you have to do while being patient. It only took me a year to reach this place!!!!! I hope you won't go through the same lengthy period before you focus on the important part!

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
KhalidIraq said:
Congratulations!
Hope we're the next!
Thank you! Hope we all get ppr very soon :)

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
A+M said:
hey everyone:)
So a few days ago I asked my MP what he could find out from the Ankara office. he just called me and said that the Ankara office has told him that because of the transfer processing times have jumped dramatically to well over a year for all applications. we have been in process about 11.5 mths so he said he could inquire again for me in 3 to 4 mths. I still choose to be optimistic about April;) lots of info we get is not very reliable but though I'd share this info.
Congrats P on the email regarding the medical.... great news;)
Thanks A+M! I hope we all get the goooood news very soon! :)

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
rah said:
Thanks Rah, I just don't know they asked for it because they want to issue his visa soon or because it's going to take longer....! I try to stay positive though :)

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
mohammedm123 said:
Yes, they will give you back everything u sent including the pictures.
Did you guys send the original marriage certificate? I sent the original.

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
P said:
Thanks Rah, I just don't know they asked for it because they want to issue his visa soon or because it's going to take longer....! I try to stay positive though :)
Yeah be postive. Because lots of people their case took lOng time and were never asked to redo it

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
why no news , im so depress , march is finished and nothing ...
when we are smile ??/!!!!!
20 months i cant see my husband , is our marriage life and feeling important for Canadian government !!!!!
im so tired from this process time (jan2011 till now) and nothing change in my e-case , only say application received ! is our file in-process ???? i emailed second medical scan but no any replying from the embassy .