+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rah said:
Why did they say this" Please note, this does not guarantee that a visa will be issued" ???????
they always say that, I do not know why but it is nothing :)

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
I was just checking ecas and when I signed out they had a link to do a survey to help improved online services..... I think we all know how terrible the online services are so we should all take time to fill out the survey and express how useless ecas is!!
Have a great day everyone:)

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
A + M, you made me want to check ECAS, and so I did, and it added a line-- Medical Results Have Been Received!! (We mailed/emailed the green sheet January 10th)Yayyyyyyyy, lol this makes me very happy :D Weather is great in Toronto, too bad i'm stuck in the office working! Hope everyone is having a great day!! :D

sh7228

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2015
Good Morning Everyone and Happy new year to my fellow Iranians

My file is one of those which has never made it to Damascus, I've been calling CIC in the past couple of weeks to inquire about my file, Last week an agent told me that the file is in transit and still hasn't reached Ankara.
Today another agent told me that the file is still in Canada, but to minimize the delay they are working on files in Mississauga. When asked if the processing time is going to be like Damascus, he responded No, I should expect a timeline similar to Ankara.
I can't comment on credibility of answers given, as we all aware of randomness of responses from agents.

Have a lovely spring and best of luck

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
nairyd said:
A + M, you made me want to check ECAS, and so I did, and it added a line-- Medical Results Have Been Received!! (We mailed/emailed the green sheet January 10th)Yayyyyyyyy, lol this makes me very happy :D Weather is great in Toronto, too bad i'm stuck in the office working! Hope everyone is having a great day!! :D
Thats great Nairyd! I was so excited when I saw that line added to my ecas too! Its chilly here in Edmonton but the sun is shining bright and filling me with HOPE!!! Soon we will all be celebrating... everyday is one day closer;)

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
A+M said:
Thats great Nairyd! I was so excited when I saw that line added to my ecas too! Its chilly here in Edmonton but the sun is shining bright and filling me with HOPE!!! Soon we will all be celebrating... everyday is one day closer;)
Its exciting! And ooh Alberta! I went to Calgary a few years back to visit my friend, its soo cold there, I dont know how you guys handle it! And you are right, everyday that goes by is one day closer :D :D

PS, for everyone being all sad that Beirut VO hasnt shown any sign of movements (updating ecas is a sign though) and that Amman and Ankara has, its because those two countries are way more civilized then Beirut, but Beirut will start working soon, and put those two other VO's to shame, hehe, just kidding :)

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
1st/ march 2011 2/ feb- 2013
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
Dear Nairyd

At first, I want to say : Congratulations ...It's a very good sign. :) :D ;D
I think that the statement " Medical Results Have Been Received" means that your application is about to be finalized and ready for requesting passport submission "ppr"... I think that in a very few days you will hear some good news regarding your application .... wish you all the best.

another thing, I received today a reply from the Canadian Embassy in Beirut ... all of that means that Beirut office starts processing the application from Damascus ...
I Believe that the way of processing application will gonna be improved considerably ...

nairyd said:

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
dignity3 said:
Dear Nairyd

I think that the statement " Medical Results Have Been Received" means that your application is about to be finalized and ready for requesting passport submission "ppr"... I think that in a very few days you will hear some good news regarding your application .... wish you all the best.

another thing, I received today a reply from the Canadian Embassy in Beirut ... all of that means that Beirut office starts processing the application from Damascus ...
I Believe that the way of processing application will gonna be improved considerably ...
Yella, ishalla (in arabic), asvaz ouzena (in armenian), God willing (in english)! Sorry don't know farsi or french! :D We are almost at the end of the tunnel!

What kind of email did you received from them, (as in what did it say exactly) ? :)

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Hi,

The statement " Medical Results Have Been Received" means that the VO receive the results of your last medical test. My wife did her second medical test since october 2011 and since november 2011 they have this statement on our e-case but still no ppr.
Can I ask you wath they tell exactly in the e-mail.

dignity3 said:
Dear Nairyd

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Another green row to Vivaviasa!
Happy for you and your wife!

Good sign for beginning of Spring! Thanks Norouz! Come on give ours too!

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Hab said:
Hi,

The statement " Medical Results Have Been Received" means that the VO receive the results of your last medical test. My wife did her second medical test since october 2011 and since november 2011 they have this statement on our e-case but still no ppr.
Can I ask you wath they tell exactly in the e-mail.
I didnt receive an email from them, my ecase was just updated. And taking your sponsorship into consideration, your ecas was updated in November, yes, but that was when it was still in Damascus and THEN the whole closure happened, with my ecas being updated NOW, when the files have already been transfered, means they are looking at the files in the new VO, hence it may be of importance. Good luck to you :)

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
A+M said:
I was just checking ecas and when I signed out they had a link to do a survey to help improved online services..... I think we all know how terrible the online services are so we should all take time to fill out the survey and express how useless ecas is!!
Have a great day everyone:)
I filled the survey!
I think all of us have to do it. They have to know that how unhelpful is that e-case for people like us.