App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
oh, boo :( its just the usual email they send to everyone! its ok!! Good luck! I am SURE they will start handing out those visas next week ;)

cyprustocanada

Jan 16, 2012
I am sharing my story again because I have received news from the VO in Israel and would appreciate your thoughts on my individual case.
Our sponsorship application was received in July 2011. We received a letter in September stating that my husband was eligible to sponsor me and that my application was forwarded to Syria. Fast forward a few months and after being misinformed about the location of my application... Mississauga had put my application on hold and had finally sent it in March. I received an e-mail from the VO in Israel a couple of days ago stating that they had received my application on the 13th of March. They gave me a UCI number so I can check my status online. I have checked it and it just says 'application for permanent residence' when I click on that it says it was received in July 2011. The VO in Israel sent me a PDF file with my name on it stating that they have created a file with the application number. They go on to say that the average processing time is 9 months and that I should contact them if I don't hear anything in 6 months. They also mention the possibility of an interview and provide me with links about finding work and living in Canada.

So basically I just want to know if this is good news? Do you think they might consider the months I lost while my application was on hold in Mississauga?

Also, I did my medical last July (which I sent along with my application, you know the receipt from the doctor?) Will I need to redo it? I sent them a complete package and paid all of the fees.

Any advice/comments would be most appreciated.

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
cyprustocanada said:
I am sharing my story again because I have received news from the VO in Israel and would appreciate your thoughts on my individual case.
Our sponsorship application was received in July 2011. We received a letter in September stating that my husband was eligible to sponsor me and that my application was forwarded to Syria. Fast forward a few months and after being misinformed about the location of my application... Mississauga had put my application on hold and had finally sent it in March. I received an e-mail from the VO in Israel a couple of days ago stating that they had received my application on the 13th of March. They gave me a UCI number so I can check my status online. I have checked it and it just says 'application for permanent residence' when I click on that it says it was received in July 2011. The VO in Israel sent me a PDF file with my name on it stating that they have created a file with the application number. They go on to say that the average processing time is 9 months and that I should contact them if I don't hear anything in 6 months. They also mention the possibility of an interview and provide me with links about finding work and living in Canada.

So basically I just want to know if this is good news? Do you think they might consider the months I lost while my application was on hold in Mississauga?

Also, I did my medical last July (which I sent along with my application, you know the receipt from the doctor?) Will I need to redo it? I sent them a complete package and paid all of the fees.

Any advice/comments would be most appreciated.
I am in the same situation as you. Mine was sent to ankara in march however i never got an email or file number. I know it was transfered becaise call center told me. I am trying to beleive this time callcenter did not lie to me like last time. Anyways about taking into consideration the months that our files lost in canada. I would say they are not going to exactly do that. But i look at it thos way. I tell myself that once vo are done with the files from damascus( up to june) then there is a gap from june to march. Normally the vo should have lots of files in that time. So they would get to files from march faster. However , there are people that applied in jan and their file was transfered in march with our files. I just hope when the vo gets to march files don't treath them equally. Here i hope the do the files that waited in canada first . That is common sense and everybody would expect that . But does the vo have a way of tracking how long the file waited in canada?do they care to go back to check how long each file from march waited in canada. I hope so. Otherwise that is unfair

cyprustocanada

Jan 16, 2012
rah said:
I am in the same situation as you. Mine was sent to ankara in march however i never got an email or file number. I know it was transfered becaise call center told me. I am trying to beleive this time callcenter did not lie to me like last time. Anyways about taking into consideration the months that our files lost in canada. I would say they are not going to exactly do that. But i look at it thos way. I tell myself that once vo are done with the files from damascus( up to june) then there is a gap from june to march. Normally the vo should have lots of files in that time. So they would get to files from march faster. However , there are people that applied in jan and their file was transfered in march with our files. I just hope when the vo gets to march files don't treath them equally. Here i hope the do the files that waited in canada first . That is common sense and everybody would expect that . But does the vo have a way of tracking how long the file waited in canada?do they care to go back to check how long each file from march waited in canada. I hope so. Otherwise that is unfair
I'm guessing they will be able to see when you submitted your application and how long it took to reach the new VO. My e-case informs me that my application for permanent residence was received in July 2011. That's when they received the file, but they started processing (step 1) in September 2011, that's when they sent my husband the eligibility letter. So the VO will be well aware when your application was originally sent. 6 months have passed by since they opened my application and I'm hoping they will take this into account when processing my case.

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
cyprustocanada said:
I'm guessing they will be able to see when you submitted your application and how long it took to reach the new VO. My e-case informs me that my application for permanent residence was received in July 2011. That's when they received the file, but they started processing (step 1) in September 2011, that's when they sent my husband the eligibility letter. So the VO will be well aware when your application was originally sent. 6 months have passed by since they opened my application and I'm hoping they will take this into account when processing my case.
I really hope so. But my ecase does not say in process. It say for aplication for sponsership decesion made and application for permanent received on 1/8/2011. I hope i get my file number soon . Until then i can't beleive that my file was actually transfered

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everybody :),
I wanna share this: mother of my friend the embassy phoned her they told her to come to beirut office because there is a mail for her
when she went there they gave her the mail and ....... guess what ..................in the mail they said your application in beirut now hehehehehehhehehehe شر البلية مايضحك
becareful my friends heheheheheh

:mad: :mad:she is an old woman look what they did for her :mad: :mad:

N

Nenan

lele said:
hi everybody :),
I wanna share this: mother of my friend the embassy phoned her they told her to come to beirut office because there is a mail for her
when she went there they gave her the mail and ....... guess what ..................in the mail they said your application in beirut now hehehehehehhehehehe شر البلية مايضحك
becareful my friends heheheheheh

:mad: :mad:she is an old woman look what they did for her :mad: :mad:
ههههههه والله شي بيضحك,المسكينة اكيد راحت للسفارة وهية في بالها بيعطوها الفيزا
hehe poor lady,she thought they will issue visa to her

cyprustocanada

Jan 16, 2012
rah said:
I really hope so. But my ecase does not say in process. It say for aplication for sponsership decesion made and application for permanent received on 1/8/2011. I hope i get my file number soon . Until then i can't beleive that my file was actually transfered
I called the CIC call center earlier in March and they told me that Israel had received my file on the 9th of March. They did not lie to me, so I'm sure the same applies to you too. My e-case doesn't say 'in process' just when they received my application for permanent residence (July 2011)

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I have something to share :D My husband has just received an email from Ankara asking him to redo his medical. his medical will expire on 22 April 2012. Although this email doesn't mean much, I'm sooooooooooooooo happy :D it means they are working on our files in Ankara ;D Hope all of us will get ppr soon :) :) :)

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so anyone know if your application is over, do you get your pictures sent back to you? i'm talking about the pictures that were sent for proof...

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaa2012 said:
so anyone know if your application is over, do you get your pictures sent back to you? i'm talking about the pictures that were sent for proof...
Yes, they will give you back everything u sent including the pictures.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question, anyone of you guys put his (the sponsor emil) for contact , for both the applicant and sponsor? i mean the same emil for both, because that what i did in my application since my wife in iraq she doesnt have internet/emil, so i just added mine. Do you think will send any letter for the applicant by emil if they see its the same emil for the sponsor and applicant?
I'm just wondering.

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammedm123 said:
Yes, they will give you back everything u sent including the pictures.
do you have to request it back or they will send it back automatically to the sponsor's address upon completion?

R and A

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
Why is some people receiving emails regarding the medical or anything else and some other don't even get one email!!!!

I don't understand!!! Does it mean that they are not working on thier applications?????