+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

N

Nenan

Vivavisa2011 said:
GUYSSSSSSSSSSS
My wife just got this email from the embassy in Amman in regards to her Sponsorship.. I am sooooo excited YAAYYYYYYYYYYYY Finally the wait is over :D :D :D :D
REQUEST FOR SUBMISSION OF PASSPORTS

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are now in the final stages of processing and request that you send the following documents to our office in Amman, Jordan:

- Your ORIGINAL individual valid passport.

- 2 recent photos (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for yourself.

- Your original Iraqi Identity and certificate of Irqi nationality.

Please note, this does not guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Your passports MUST be received at our Embassy in Amman no later than 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the requested documents within the given time frame could result in the refusal of your application. You are strongly encouraged to send your passport(s) via courier (If this service is available in your country) to avoid wait times at the Embassy.

EXPECTED VISA EXPIRY DATE:

If a visa is issued, it will be given the MAXIMUM VALIDITY of 2013/01/02 OR the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed.

Passports: Each person must have their own passport, including minor children. Your passport MUST be valid beyond the validity of your visa. Any passport changes after the visas are printed will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge ($30.00 CDN) for each visa that needs to be reprinted.

SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) VIA COURIER (ALL APPLICANTS EXCEPT RESIDENTS OF LEBANON):

Please send your passport(s) via commercial courier to:

Visa Section

Embassy of Canada

P. O. Box 815403

Amman 11180 Jordan

Here is my case details
Applied in Dec 6,2010
Filed recv by Embassy in Syria Jan 18, 2011
Questioner was requested in Sep 2011
Medical exam renewal Jan 2012
PRP email March 20..
File total time in Syria 14 months...

The wait is over.. Be patient, i know its easier said than done but there is a light at the end of the tunnel...
Alhamdolelah..
God Bless
congratulation Vivavisa2011 you have strong heart to wait 14 months.
actually its good news to hear Amman VO is working,but bad news for me when I realize I have to wait 5 months to suspect getting PPR,it seems they working on the 14 months processing time of Damascus VO,or I can't expect getting PPR in less than 12 months processing time in the regional VO.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Nenan said:
actually its good news to hear Amman VO is working,but bad news for me when I realize I have to wait 5 months to suspect getting PPR,it seems they working on the 14 months processing time of Damascus VO,or I can't expect getting PPR in less than 12 months processing time in the regional VO.
don't worry Nenan they start giving PPR to the ones which waited the longest which is good but they have less applications than Damascus so maybe they will finish them faster....if u look from now until 5-6 months it looks so long....so just take it month by month and ur PPR will arrive too :)

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
1st/ march 2011 2/ feb- 2013
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
Dear friends

my medical is about to be expired " March 22".... I am wondering if I can undergo another examination without receiving the examination form from the embassy ??????

plz my dearest friends, if anyone knows any idea about redoing the medical exam,, I would be very appreciative .. :)

or should I wait

siavashf said:
Hi,
When u redo ur medical, ur Physician sends all the results to Paris with a courier and gives u a green sheet and another sheet called appendix C.
U should scan both of these sheets and send them to ur visa office.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Nenan said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Very happy that your wait is over and your real journey has just begun! Hope that you will have an amazing and prosperous life with your loved one!!! ALL THE BEST!!!!

N

Nenan

missmini said:
don't worry Nenan they start giving PPR to the ones which waited the longest which is good but they have less applications than Damascus so maybe they will finish them faster....if u look from now until 5-6 months it looks so long....so just take it month by month and ur PPR will arrive too :)
حياتي 6 شهر يعني نصف سنة
نصف سنة يعني جزء من عمرنا دنقتله بالانتظار
احنا عم نكبر و العالم يتحرك ويتقدم واحنا بمكاننا مانتحرك كلشي مؤجل لعيون كندا
dear missmini thank you to calm me by your kind words,but 6 months mean half a year
half a year mean part of our age is killed by waiting
we get old and the world moving and progressing and we still on the same step of our life,all that for Canada eyes :-\ .

N

Nenan

still waiting said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Very happy that your wait is over and your real journey has just begun! Hope that you will have an amazing and prosperous life with your loved one!!! ALL THE BEST!!!!
:'( I hoped you congratulate me too,I imagine that for second that you guys congratulate me ,when this happened :'( :'( :'(

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Nenan said:
:'( I hoped you congratulate me too,I imagine that for second that you guys congratulate me ,when this happened :'( :'( :'(
:) That should be a good sign, hopefully yours is next!!! And everyone's wait would be over sooooooooooo soon!!!!!

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
Why did they say this" Please note, this does not guarantee that a visa will be issued" ???????

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
I called and they said my file was refered to Ankara on March 2nd. Does it mean that it was transfered?

Alchemist2929

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Vivavisa2011. Really great news, inshalla more to come every day from now on..
Best wishes for a new and happy life with your wife in Canada.

Vivavisa2011 said:
GUYSSSSSSSSSSS
My wife just got this email from the embassy in Amman in regards to her Sponsorship.. I am sooooo excited YAAYYYYYYYYYYYY Finally the wait is over :D :D :D :D
REQUEST FOR SUBMISSION OF PASSPORTS

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are now in the final stages of processing and request that you send the following documents to our office in Amman, Jordan:

- Your ORIGINAL individual valid passport.

- 2 recent photos (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for yourself.

- Your original Iraqi Identity and certificate of Irqi nationality.

Please note, this does not guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Your passports MUST be received at our Embassy in Amman no later than 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the requested documents within the given time frame could result in the refusal of your application. You are strongly encouraged to send your passport(s) via courier (If this service is available in your country) to avoid wait times at the Embassy.

EXPECTED VISA EXPIRY DATE:

If a visa is issued, it will be given the MAXIMUM VALIDITY of 2013/01/02 OR the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed.

Passports: Each person must have their own passport, including minor children. Your passport MUST be valid beyond the validity of your visa. Any passport changes after the visas are printed will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge ($30.00 CDN) for each visa that needs to be reprinted.

SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) VIA COURIER (ALL APPLICANTS EXCEPT RESIDENTS OF LEBANON):

Please send your passport(s) via commercial courier to:

Visa Section

Embassy of Canada

P. O. Box 815403

Amman 11180 Jordan

Here is my case details
Applied in Dec 6,2010
Filed recv by Embassy in Syria Jan 18, 2011
Questioner was requested in Sep 2011
Medical exam renewal Jan 2012
PRP email March 20..
File total time in Syria 14 months...

The wait is over.. Be patient, i know its easier said than done but there is a light at the end of the tunnel...
Alhamdolelah..
God Bless

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
lele said:
Happy mothers day for all our mothers :) and for our friends here who became mothers, :)enjoy your day to the max

and ;) :) I hope for other girls enshallah we will become mothers next year ;)
Haha. Enjoy happy married life in canada ( without headache) for a while atleast