Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammedm123 said:
I have a question, anyone of you guys put his (the sponsor emil) for contact , for both the applicant and sponsor? i mean the same emil for both, because that what i did in my application since my wife in iraq she doesnt have internet/emil, so i just added mine. Do you think will send any letter for the applicant by emil if they see its the same emil for the sponsor and applicant?
I'm just wondering.
Yes they will send to your email because I did the same and all corespondings are through my email.

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhalidIraq said:
I think every new immigrant had better enter Canada with a One-Way Ticket unless otherwise has some obligations elsewhere.
You sure about this Khalid? Cause generally speaking I've always heard bad experiences with one way tickets. But by technicality when you enter Canada for the first, you are entering as a "resident" not a tourist...

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
aaa2012 said:
You sure about this Khalid? Cause generally speaking I've always heard bad experiences with one way tickets. But by technicality when you enter Canada for the first, you are entering as a "resident" not a tourist...
If a person enters Canada as a Landed Immigrant, he/she is supposed NOT to leave the country soon; that's why a One-Way Ticket is better, at least with the immigration officers at a Port of Entry.
In regards to Two-Way Tickets, TRV holders are required to obtain them in case they're asked to prove that they'll leave at the end of their authorised stay. "والله أعلم"

TRV stands for: "Temporary Resident Visa".

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
KhalidIraq said:
It's "Certificat de sélection du Québec– Québec Selection Certificate".
Thank you so much khalidiraq.
Just one more queation. Do they ask for it while the file is still in canada or the vo asks for it. The reason i am asking is because sunstone got visa and she applied in june. She was asked for csq in september. I was trying to fiqure out if her case was transfered from damascus or like mine was stuck in canada. Because i heard cases After may or june were stuck in canada. If her case was one of the one stuck in canada that means the vo in ankara is working really fast. I was excited to see she got visa because she applied 2 months before me. I am not expecting to get a visa in 2 months but just makes me happy to think it is possible. But the i saw she was asked for Csq and if the vo asks for it , then that means her case was in damascus by september. Then that means i can't expect anything in long time. Thanks

N

Nenan

aaa2012 said:
For those who've recently gotten their PR Visa's and came to Canada, did you purchase a one way ticket or a round trip?

Is it an issue if you just purchase a one way ticket to Canada?
why one way ticket? he will look like planing to leave Canada once he landed ?that may give bad impression to airport officers,am I right?

tati00

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
lebanon - tripoli
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/3/2011
File Transfer...
27/4/2011
Med's Done....
4/2/2011
hello guys .. i have a question .. can a pregnant redo the medical exam ?? or what is the case ?? waiting untill giving birth ??

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tati00 said:
hello guys .. i have a question .. can a pregnant redo the medical exam ?? or what is the case ?? waiting untill giving birth ??
she can do it, I heard that before

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-02.asp
(Question 18: Pregnant
If a female applicant is pregnant, record the date of the last menstrual period as well as the expected date of delivery.)

tati00

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
lebanon - tripoli
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/3/2011
File Transfer...
27/4/2011
Med's Done....
4/2/2011
but i can take the pr untill i give birth ?? is that true ?? this is what i heared !!

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
tati00 said:
but i can take the pr untill i give birth ?? is that true ?? this is what i heared !!
No I think the problem is more the fact that they won't do an X-ray (which is part of the medical exam) on a pregnant woman. That's why women have to wait until they deliver to do that part of the medical and consequently submit it.

tati00

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
lebanon - tripoli
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/3/2011
File Transfer...
27/4/2011
Med's Done....
4/2/2011
still waiting said:
No I think the problem is more the fact that they won't do an X-ray (which is part of the medical exam) on a pregnant woman. That's why women have to wait until they deliver to do that part of the medical and consequently submit it.
u mean i'm unable to get my visa until i give birth ??
i heared that if i have an x-ray which is not more than 6 months ago i can present it ,, what do u think ?

Vivavisa2011

Jul 27, 2011
A+M said:
hey everyone:)
So a few days ago I asked my MP what he could find out from the Ankara office. he just called me and said that the Ankara office has told him that because of the transfer processing times have jumped dramatically to well over a year for all applications. we have been in process about 11.5 mths so he said he could inquire again for me in 3 to 4 mths. I still choose to be optimistic about April;) lots of info we get is not very reliable but though I'd share this info.
Congrats P on the email regarding the medical.... great news;)

Don't worry, thats what the MP told me end of Feb when i called him to enquire about my wife application. My wife just got the visa from Amman last week after 14 months of long wait.. so dont depend on what they say.. no one really knows whats going on..
Good Luck

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
tati00 said:
u mean i'm unable to get my visa until i give birth ??
i heared that if i have an x-ray which is not more than 6 months ago i can present it ,, what do u think ?
Well couple a month ago, a member faced the same issue and his wife had to wait to give birth to do the x-ray. I forgot who it was though sorry:(. I'm not sure about the x-ray technicality. I have read in another forum for a Pakistan thread that a pregnant woman has undergone the x-ray with a "protective shield" which is the first time I hear of this.