+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

N

Nenan

negar44 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am new here :). I have a question. My husband needs to redo his medical exam, I was wondering after he did his medical again where he should send his medical file. By the way, the embassy that is responsible for doing the process is now Turkey.
Thank you so much. ;)
Hi negar :) welcome you here ..wish you to pass short time in this journy of ppr ;) Good luck

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
I count down to finish the Feb,
I hope that they do something in March ;)

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
I pray for you that your turtle will help you but get our ppr too :D

N

Nenan

samira12 said:
I pray for you that your turtle will help you but get our ppr too :D
hahaha don't worry samira12 it will help all of us in this forum to get ppr soon, our Turtle will be famous as brilliant German Paul the Octopus who predict the winner of football game :p

fadimaya

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
hi all my file is in damascus since 23 march 2011 i think it should be transfered now to beirut , i am in canada sponsoring my wife in lebanon can any one tell if they started to work on files in beirut >>>>?? anypne has the same case lebanese can we share the news >? i am getting frustrated from this situation

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
Hello to all...how's everyone tonight...

Fadimaya, i am Lebanese sponsoring my husband in Beirut. My file was sent in May 2011, and got the sponsorship approval in June 8/2011. My file was in Ottawa then went to Montreal and stayed there for 8 months with many other files simplay because they didnt know where to send it. I clld my MP and I was assured that my file was sent to Beirut Feb 13.2012 for processing. BTW, we have a forum for those whose files went to Beirut and Amman, and I keep updating it from time to time.

fadimaya

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
hey lello i got my sponsor approval in 14 march and they received iit in syria the23 march so basicly my file should be in beirut like ures hmmmm it feels better already to know that and it feels good that we share the news , do u think it will be long in beirut ??? indecember they asked my wife to do another medical test i went with herr and she did it and we sent a scanned copy by email for the green sheet and the a copy by dhl for the sheet , i need hope ........ my god hopefully march or april !!! what do u think about our cases

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
the forum is called Beirut Family Class sponsorship...enno ana 3melto to help all the Lebanese there.

Fadimaya, ur are much ahead of me...ana i didnt get any news. bas im hoping my MP will be able to find some information Mid March.

rowshan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
I have a question concerning an issue that I have with other people accessing my e-case if anyone is able to answer it.

If I were to choose the option (on my e-case) to:

"remove the ability for me or anyone else to view the status of my application on [CIC] Web site"

Then the only way to find out information about my wife's application is to contact CIC? What are some of the 'other ways' besides contacting CIC?

("Note: Once you withdraw your consent, your application status will no longer be available on the Internet. Learn about other ways of receiving information about the processing and status of your application by contacting us").

Instead of removing the ability of me or anyone else to view the status online, is there any way to set a password of some kind to prevent other people from accessing my e-case?

Has anyone ever had to do this and would you recommend it? In other words, is there much difference between checking the status of your application online or calling CIC to find out more information about the application process?

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
rowshan said:
I have a question concerning an issue that I have with other people accessing my e-case if anyone is able to answer it.

If I were to choose the option (on my e-case) to:

"remove the ability for me or anyone else to view the status of my application on [CIC] Web site"

Then the only way to find out information about my wife's application is to contact CIC? What are some of the 'other ways' besides contacting CIC?

("Note: Once you withdraw your consent, your application status will no longer be available on the Internet. Learn about other ways of receiving information about the processing and status of your application by contacting us").

Instead of removing the ability of me or anyone else to view the status online, is there any way to set a password of some kind to prevent other people from accessing my e-case?

Has anyone ever had to do this and would you recommend it? In other words, is there much difference between checking the status of your application online or calling CIC to find out more information about the application process?
Hi Rowshan,
No, it is mentioned on the CIC website that call center agents do not know about the status of the file once it is transferred to the local visa office. Some agents give false/wrong info sometimes even about the things they should know, so forget about the things that CIC has officially announced they don't know! ;) They probably see the same info we see on ecas.
The client id number of file number or any kind of identification number that you have is kinda like your password, so no one can access your ecas even with knowing your date of birth and everything, unless they have these numbers.
Also ecas is not important/useful anyway ;)

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Heylou guyssss :) what is uppppp?

Sohrabb, beh chashmmm, I meann OK on my eyessss

and Nenan, halta takalm Farsi habibteh?

To my Arabic speaking ashaabi, leave me some good Khaliji/Iraqi music links please maybe send me a direct message so we don't disturb people, I appreciate it.