11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
Arezou said:
What do you think friends in this issue?

some days ago we were criticizing Canadian about their behavior about us and our files but i think all of them is because of us and our behavior.

If you want to quote me at least make it known you are going to quote me so I can defend myself. All I said is because this is an English speaking forum and that is the common language that everyone speaks. If we all want to help each other and gain information from each other we should all be speaking in a language we understand. I have never spoken Iraqi or french cause I feel like that excludes people out from possibly gaining something that might be very beneficial to them! I was speaking on my behalf not other peoples behalf or what they spoke between them self on this forum 4 months ago. And since you have suffered from not being able to fully understand what was going on then you should not be doing it yourself since you understand how annoying it can be! Now I would never know if you are saying a phrase or a word or something important, because I DO NOT SPEAK THAT LANGUAGE. I hope that makes more sense now to what I meant. And thank you for taking the time and effort to stir up stuff about something I had said in another topic that I do no believe was offensive but the truth. I wish you would find better things to do with your time then this. I am no longer going to reply to you or anyone else on this matter cause you guys seem to take things out of proportion and get offended over the least PERSONAL remark someone makes and rather a general one. Again if you are so mad about what Arabs did a few months ago then the smart thing would have not to repeat their mistake.

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
feverdreams said:
If you want to quote me at least make it known you are going to quote me so I can defend myself. All I said is because this is an English speaking forum and that is the common language that everyone speaks. If we all want to help each other and gain information from each other we should all be speaking in a language we understand. I have never spoken Iraqi or french cause I feel like that excludes people out from possibly gaining something that might be very beneficial to them! I was speaking on my behalf not other peoples behalf or what they spoke between them self on this forum 4 months ago. And since you have suffered from not being able to fully understand what was going on then you should not be doing it yourself since you understand how annoying it can be! Now I would never know if you are saying a phrase or a word or something important, because I DO NOT SPEAK THAT LANGUAGE. I hope that makes more sense now to what I meant. And thank you for taking the time and effort to stir up stuff about something I had said in another topic that I do no believe was offensive but the truth. I wish you would find better things to do with your time then this. I am no longer going to reply to you or anyone else on this matter cause you guys seem to take things out of proportion and get offended over the least PERSONAL remark someone makes and rather a general one. Again if you are so mad about what Arabs did a few months ago then the smart thing would have not to repeat their mistake.
EXACTLY! That's why we are not repeating their mistake and as I said when we say something in Persian the sentence before or after is always its translation in English and as Sohrab said no rudeness intended at all!

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
sohrab919 said:
haha lets say 13, because 12 is just 11 days away lol
Lol true, well then 13 ;)

N

Nenan

vivi2 said:
merciiiiiiiiiii :) and hopefully you won't be celebrating 12 either ;)
hi vivi2 , sohrab919,A+M,Arezou,samira12,lele,LELOE,missimini,faridzad, mehdiR,rah and every one,sorry if couldn't' remembering all the names of forums' members, I hope all of us wont' celebrate more and more months of waiting :( I wish we all get ppr soon,you may surprised I feel upset when I see you celebrating months of waiting,I wanna see celebrating of issuance visa for one you.

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
Nenan said:
hi vivi2 , sohrab919,A+M,Arezou,samira12,lele,LELOE,missimini,faridzad, mehdiR,rah and every one,sorry if couldn't' remembering all the names of forums' members, I hope all of us wont' celebrate more and more months of waiting :( I wish we all get ppr soon,you may surprised I feel upset when I see you celebrating months of waiting,I wanna see celebrating of issuance visa for one you.
Nenan jooooon :-* Thanks dear, I wish ppr very soon for you too honey :-* We will all be celebrating here in March, I am so sure, I can feel it :)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohrab919 said:
Well said viv jan, i couldnt agree more :D we are all in the same situation, regardless of the visa office, as vivi said what you see now isnt even CLOSE to being rude comparing to what we went through a few months ago with people using PAGES speaking arabic and completely ignoring whoever didnt understand or asked what they were talking about, anyways i think i speak on behalf of all the persians in this forum that no RUDENESS is intended when we do use a phrase or 2 in farsi, most of the time we translate it in the same sentence, anyways like i said we are all one big family and we all want the best for each other, i have to say its not our fault the persians are more active/excited about the process or their Visa office :D :p :p thats how we are , by ALL MEANS please share what you can about beirut and amman im sure everyone would be glad to hear it and mean while if anyone has any info regarding other visa offices im sure they will share
Hi Suhrab919, I am sorry on behalf of the Arabs here, I am sure they did not mean any abuse.
realy I am happy to have friends from Iran like you and arezou and vive and .... all iranian here, khosh amadeed, I save this word in my mind, I think the meaning is "Hi"

N

Nenan

sohrab919 said:
Good friday and easter monday, so yeah its a 4 day weekend for them not 1 week, april 6 is good friday, april 9 is easter monday
thank you sohrab919 for reply,I wish there is no more holidays for VO employees,they should work work work and issue more and more and more visaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass for all of us :D

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivi2 said:
Nenan jooooon :-* Thanks dear, I wish ppr very soon for you too honey :-* We will all be celebrating here in March, I am so sure, I can feel it :)
Hi viv2 :), you almost there as we say" the lot has gone and the little has stayed" :) :)

N

Nenan

lele said:
Hi Suhrab919, I am sorry on behalf of the Arabs here, I am sure they did not mean any abuse.
realy I am happy to have friends from Iran like you and arezou and .... all iranian here, khosh amadeed, I save this word in my mind, I think the meaning is "Hi"
I gree with you lele in each word you write :-*

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
lele said:
Hi viv2 :), you almost there as we say" the lot has gone and the little has stayed" :) :)
Lele joon I am very sure you and Farid are the first two who will get ppr ;) You're right, the hard part is over, just a little tiny bit more of patience and DONE :)
Btw, I love your bride! ;) :-*

N

Nenan

vivi2 said:
We will all be celebrating here in March, I am so sure, I can feel it
oOoOoh viv2 your feeling keep my heart happy and jumping :-* please keep your feeling like that ;) :) good bring good
life bring life , happy bring happy ,positive thinking attract positive events :D

maxalun

Jan 16, 2012
Greetings...
Dear All;
At First How do you do I wish doing well

I would like to sharing this information from VO of Amman I was sent Email to VO for purpose inquiry about my application and after 3 hours they replied to me this answer below :

" Due to the closure of the Visa Section of the Canadian Embassy in Damascus, active Permanent Residence applications have been transferred as outlined below:

Citizens and Residents of Cyprus, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria

· Federal Skilled Worker and Federal Business Immigration Categories – All applications have been transferred to Ankara.
· Quebec, Provincial Nominee, and Family Class Sponsorship categories – Applications have been transferred to the following offices:
o Amman – Jordan, Syria, Iraq
o Beirut – Lebanon
o Tel Aviv – Cyprus

Citizens and Residents of Iran

All Permanent Resident applications have been transferred to Ankara, Turkey.

Please do not contact any visa office at this time to enquire about the status or location of your application. You should contact the appropriate visa office only if you wish to withdraw your application, or to change your contact information such as e-mail, telephone number, or address.

The visa office processing your application will contact you when they require further information from you, or are ready to provide you further instructions.

Please do not send additional documents to a visa office unless you have been specifically instructed to do so. Any document or e-mail you may have sent to Damascus will be forwarded to the correct office. Please do not send messages more than once, or to more than one visa office. "

Best Regards,

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
lele said:
realy I am happy to have friends from Iran like you and arezou and vive and .... all iranian here, khosh amadeed, I save this word in my mind, I think the meaning is "Hi"
no no , no problem at all my dear friend, no apology is needed :D and khosh amadid means welcome :D its great having an understanding friend like you here too dear , lets all hope this process is towards the end for all of us

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
Tara156 said:
Hi Lello
I'm iranian. I'm confused; my husband says my PR application staus was "In process" several month ago, but now it is "application received" (on July 4, 2011)
Hello Tara, I have also sponsored my husband who is in Iran. His application was received in Damascus on July 4th as well. I don't really trust e-application status. His has been "application received" since then, it has never changed actually. I don't know whether they update them all or not. Don't worry about it Tara jaan :)