Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
samira12 said:
I hope that they do somethings in March,
because they ll have holidays in April ,( I think about 1 week,I m not sure) ;)
yeeeeeeah for Easter ;D but it's not a week, it's from Friday until Monday, but not sure abt Monday; so a 3 or 4 day long weekend....but forget April, March is before that ;)

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks missmini , I will w8 and C , and pray to God that they don't send my app back

N

Nenan

Arezou said:
What do you think friends in this issue?

some days ago we were criticizing Canadian about their behavior about us and our files but i think all of them is because of us and our behavior.

hi Arezou
I think these words are shocking and shouldn't said from civilized immigrant who should consider he or she will be a part of country consist from multiple cultures, nationality and languages (I mean Canada) and united under Canada flag ,I live in Iraq and I have friends Kurdish nationalism and Turkmenistan nationalism and they talk together in their languages,we shouldn't judge criticize them for that

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
mehdiR said:
Thanks for the advice , So its kind of wrong to send them documents in this stage.
well , ?I 'm gonna stay + that my application doesn't go back to the start.
no no send it mehdi, it doesnt matter, option c printout is not a big deal , its just a requirement to prove you've been stable and living in canada, after all filing your taxes is the easiest/best way the CIC checks to see if you are an actual citizen of canada and if you intent to live here, but yeah send it to them , it doesnt matter , they will forward it to the new VO when needed,

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
option c isnt a document which will cause your file to be sent back to you, its not a major document so no they wont send it back but it helps your case to send them option c

N

Nenan

samira12 said:
I hope that they do somethings in March,
because they ll have holidays in April ,( I think about 1 week,I m not sure) ;)
hi samira12 how you doing?
what holiday in April :eek: ? do you mean VO employee has holiday on April? holiday of what ??? ? and what will happened with our files :-\ ?

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LELLO said:
Hello Tara 156...

I share the exact same dates as you and one more person here, Abdmoh. I recvd the same e-mail dated the same and when i checked my e-case it says recvd PR July 4. I dont know what to say to you, but be patient. I called my MP and I was told that my file along with 150 more went to Montral and they never processed them. So 8 months waiting for nothing. Then i was assured that my file was sent to Beirut Feb 13 but I cannot get any more info from my MP before Mid March because Beirut VO will not respond to any request.
Just out of curiosity, r u Lebanese? Because I am wandering if all these files were for the Lebanese that were placed on hold.
Good luck...
Actually, Im Jordanian, I dont think the 8 months of waiting are for nothing, when we move to Beirut or Amman, we will not be at the end of the queue, I think we will take some place in the middle of the queue based on our waiting time.

If I were you, I will call no one, no MP no VO and no lowyer, non of them can do anything, and they dont know anything as well.

Relax, enjoy the life, at the end you will get what you want.

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Nenan said:
hi samira12 how you doing?
what holiday in April :eek: ? do you mean VO employee has holiday on April? holiday of what ??? ? and what will happened with our files :-\ ?
Good friday and easter monday, so yeah its a 4 day weekend for them not 1 week, april 6 is good friday, april 9 is easter monday

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
Arezou said:
What do you think friends in this issue?

feverdreams said:
At least they are replying to emails which is a good thing :). Syria never even replied. They open in March is that correct?

Since the Damascus topic is not even talking about Amman embassy at all and half the sentences are Farsi (which I don't speak, and somewhat rude cause it keeps some of us left out), I feel left out in the dark about what's going on in the embassy.

Maybe it's time to call them?

And does anyone know why the F number is no longer working? Does that mean they are changing the file number or something?

some days ago we were criticizing Canadian about their behavior about us and our files but i think all of them is because of us and our behavior.

I would just like to say that if we say something in Persian, 90% of the time either the sentence before or the sentence after it, is its translation in English. The other 10% it is something that is a Persian phrase and most of the time is a joke and won't make any sense when translated to English and which wouldn't be that important and related to immigration anyway.

Sohrab would remember there were times and pages in this forum when people were talking in Arabic with no translation and it wasn't irrelevant stuff to say ok never mind, it was sometimes posts about visitor visas and stuff which we were all interested to know about and me and Sohrab were asking for a translation all the time but no one even cared, that was rude, not this!

And I don't think it's rude if people are more interested in news about their own visa offices either! I mean who isn't! When I am in contact with Ankara and have some news about there which I would like to share, what's rude about that?! I don't know any news about Amman or Beirut so I don't have anything to say about it.

The reason that we decided to stay together in the same forum and not break-up into Ankara, Amman and Beirut threads was that we are kinda like a family now and we are all interested to hear about how things are going on in the other visa offices after all the transfers, we never said don't talk about Amman or Beirut, everyone will be more than happy to hear news about them too, but me personally or most other Iranians here don't have news about them and that's why we don't talk about them. If anyone has news that would like to share they are more than welcome and this is the purpose of this whole forum.

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Happy 10 months Vivi jan!!!!! One month closer.... ;)

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
A+M said:
Happy 10 months Vivi jan!!!!! One month closer.... ;)
Thankssss A+M joon :-* I say this every month that let's hope we won't be celebrating the next month! :D But again here's hope to not celebrating 11 months! ;)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
vivi2 said:

I would just like to say that if we say something in Persian, 90% of the time either the sentence before or the sentence after it, is its translation in English. The other 10% it is something that is a Persian phrase and most of the time is a joke and won't make any sense when translated to English and which wouldn't be that important and related to immigration anyway.

Sohrab would remember there were times and pages in this forum when people were talking in Arabic with no translation and it wasn't irrelevant stuff to say ok never mind, it was sometimes posts about visitor visas and stuff which we were all interested to know about and me and Sohrab were asking for a translation all the time but no one even cared, that was rude, not this!

And I don't think it's rude if people are more interested in news about their own visa offices either! I mean who isn't! When I am in contact with Ankara and have some news about there which I would like to share, what's rude about that?! I don't know any news about Amman or Beirut so I don't have anything to say about it.

The reason that we decided to stay together in the same forum and not break-up into Ankara, Amman and Beirut threads was that we are kinda like a family now and we are all interested to hear about how things are going on in the other visa offices after all the transfers, we never said don't talk about Amman or Beirut, everyone will be more than happy to hear news about them too, but me personally or most other Iranians here don't have news about them and that's why we don't talk about them. If anyone has news that would like to share they are more than welcome and this is the purpose of this whole forum.

Well said viv jan, i couldnt agree more :D we are all in the same situation, regardless of the visa office, as vivi said what you see now isnt even CLOSE to being rude comparing to what we went through a few months ago with people using PAGES speaking arabic and completely ignoring whoever didnt understand or asked what they were talking about, anyways i think i speak on behalf of all the persians in this forum that no RUDENESS is intended when we do use a phrase or 2 in farsi, most of the time we translate it in the same sentence, anyways like i said we are all one big family and we all want the best for each other, i have to say its not our fault the persians are more active/excited about the process or their Visa office :D :p :p thats how we are , by ALL MEANS please share what you can about beirut and amman im sure everyone would be glad to hear it and mean while if anyone has any info regarding other visa offices im sure they will share

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
vivi2 said:
Thankssss A+M joon :-* I say this every month that let's hope we won't be celebrating the next month! :D But again here's hope to not celebrating 11 months! ;)
happy happy 10 months :D hopefully you wont be celebrating 11 :D ;D ;D ;D

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
sohrab919 said:
happy happy 10 months :D hopefully you wont be celebrating 11 :D ;D ;D ;D
merciiiiiiiiiii :) and hopefully you won't be celebrating 12 either ;)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
vivi2 said:
merciiiiiiiiiii :) and hopefully you won't be celebrating 12 either ;)
haha lets say 13, because 12 is just 11 days away lol