+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear friends,
lets be patient until March,
intoori khodemoono azyat nakonim,
baba ina in 2hafteh ham kari nemikonan,
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenan said:
your words inspired me Arezou we will win this battle and our wounds will disappear once we meet our spouses in Canada at airport >>this :'( sound like dream for me
when ya Nenan when :mad:
I was busy all last 13 month,
but these days there is nothing to do just thinking and looking at the phone lol
and jumping for every call maybe its the vo lol :D but :(

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lele said:
but these days there is nothing to do just thinking and looking at the phone lol
Dear Lele and Nenan
I really pray for that great moment when I can be finally in my husbands arms in Toronto airport and say finally I could win.

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lele said:
Lele
Believe me if you were busy too you could not stop thinking about this issues. I my self work more than 10 hours a day and really busy but I can not stop thinking. I wana be with my hubby. I wana be in my own home. I wana have my own family life. Are they so big and difficulties wishes?

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
Arezou said:
Lele
Believe me if you were busy too you could not stop thinking about this issues. I my self work more than 10 hours a day and really busy but I can not stop thinking. I wana be with my hubby. I wana be in my own home. I wana have my own family life. Are they so big and difficulties wishes?
dear Arezoo,
most of us have the common wishes, I think this waiting time for women is more difficult than men,
our wishes are not big or unusaul , we want something that most of people have them and maybe they
dont care of them, this is the question that every time I ask my God " we want to build our small family as soon as possible"
I dont think it s a very strange wish!!!!!!!!!! :(

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
samira12 said:
dear Arezoo,
most of us have the common wishes, I think this waiting time for women is more difficult than men,
our wishes are not big or unusaul , we want something that most of people have them and maybe they
dont care of them, this is the question that every time I ask my God " we want to build our small family as soon as possible"
I dont think it s a very strange wish!!!!!!!!!! :(
I think so Samira. God bless us!

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Arezou said:
I think so Samira. God bless us!
hi sweet ladies, arezou, samira, lele, vivi, A+M, nairyd, nenan, and the rest :)

me toooo i wish the same thing and no it's not such a crazy wish, it's not like we wish to go to the moon but things will happen when they r written to happen, that's my believe....and great things will happen for patient people like us ;) and if we really struggle so much through all this wait it means it's really worth it and it will b amazing after that....when we r old and we will look back Inshallah i hope these moments will b the only hard ones of our lives and i wish the same for u....the most important is to be healthy like so many said before so stay strong and hopeful and encourage each other because this will also pass like all the things!!!! and yeah, definately i think it's more difficult for women than men but we need to be strong and show that we are strong and patient ;)
our landing day will come, it is just a matter of time....hope i made u feel better....big hug for all!!!!!!! :) :-*

aaaah by the way, samira believe me when u'll get that ppr u won't think anymore that u got it in summer or winter....i landed in january loong time ago, it wasn't the best time and we experienced sooo many new things at once, but i still remember those months as happy times ;) also each season is pretty in its own way and this year ontario, quebec had a very warm winter....so it's ok ;)

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
missmini said:
hi sweet ladies, arezou, samira, lele, vivi, A+M, nairyd, nenan, and the rest :)

me toooo i wish the same thing and no it's not such a crazy wish, it's not like we wish to go to the moon but things will happen when they r written to happen, that's my believe....and great things will happen for patient people like us ;) and if we really struggle so much through all this wait it means it's really worth it and it will b amazing after that....when we r old and we will look back Inshallah i hope these moments will b the only hard ones of our lives and i wish the same for u....the most important is to be healthy like so many said before so stay strong and hopeful and encourage each other because this will also pass like all the things!!!! and yeah, definately i think it's more difficult for women than men but we need to be strong and show that we are strong and patient ;)
our landing day will come, it is just a matter of time....hope i made u feel better....big hug for all!!!!!!! :) :-*

aaaah by the way, samira believe me when u'll get that ppr u won't think anymore that u got it in summer or winter....i landed in january loong time ago, it wasn't the best time and we experienced sooo many new things at once, but i still remember those months as happy times ;) also each season is pretty in its own way and this year ontario, quebec had a very warm winter....so it's ok ;)
Thanks Dear missmini
I read your beautiful words, one of the positive thing of this period is finding good friends like you

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missmini said:

me toooo i wish the same thing and no it's not such a crazy wish, it's not like we wish to go to the moon but things will happen when they r written to happen, that's my believe....and great things will happen for patient people like us ;) and if we really struggle so much through all this wait it means it's really worth it and it will b amazing after that....when we r old and we will look back Inshallah i hope these moments will b the only hard ones of our lives and i wish the same for u....the most important is to be healthy like so many said before so stay strong and hopeful and encourage each other because this will also pass l
Thank you missmini, :) :) loved your words :-* and yes we have to help and support eachother.
but you know some days ................ :(

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
samira12 said:
Thanks Dear missmini
I read your beautiful words, one of the positive thing of this period is finding good friends like you
i know!!!!! same here....it's really strange how we r all strangers in a way but on other way we r soo close, supporting each other for the same common goal :) and i hope some of us will still b in touch even after, updating abt our new lives, so on ;)
lele yeah we all have the bad days too but even those pass ::) i should put this on a big sticker to read it on one of my bad days ::) :mad: take care!

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
missmini said:

missmini joon with your cute little squirrel ;) thanksss for your nice and warm words honey :-* big hug to you too :)

N

Nenan

I can't hold my tears when I read your words ( arezou, samira, lele, and missnami) I feel I am not alone in those complicated feelings,we hold hands of each other until we reach the goal safely and happily