+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LELLO said:
Good morning everyone, and to others good afternoon.....
yalla lets hope this weekend will past fast. For some, Happy Family Day and I hope our loved ones will join us soon.
Stay positive, and remember you ave control of your stress and frustration. Be strong and we are all in this same journey together. :)
Good evening LELLO :), I became hate weekends lol

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vivi2 said:
Here it is Arezou jun:
ankara-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
thanks VIVI. :-*

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rah said:
Dear I am not talking about foreigners like from Uk or France,..... I know Iranian treat those right. I am talking about foreigners like from Afghani or Pakistani or the Ghazaghi. Some of them lived there for many years. Do you know in Iranthat some people from Afghanestan were not even allowed to have jobs or go to universities. Even for afew years they banned elmentry schools to accept afghani students. Do you know they packed trucks with afghani people and dumped them other side of the border in the middle of night with no food or anything when Afghanestan was unsafe. Have you seen how they make fun of Pakistani's cloths when they come to Haram. Have you heard the jokes they make about turks. Have you heard what they call Arabs. Have you seen an Iranian mother going KHastegari for her son and then refusing the girl because she does not have light skin. Have you seen that men treat poor ghazagh or turkaman girls that try to sell things on the street like prostitutes. I guess because I lived in Mashad and have seen so many of them.I am not against Iran or Iranian. As half Iranian I consider Iran my country too, and I love it. Plus my husband is Iranian. All I was trying to say is that there are alot of racism even in Iran. because I am from there I can say that but I am sure there is in other countries too, but I have no right to comment. All I am trying to say Canada has less racism than where I came from. Atleast in Canada they don't take away your basic human right. Atleast they don't take away the internet from people. All I am saying we can't find a better place than here. Lets not forget what this country has offered us, If not then we were not bringing our spouses here. And not let this long proccess disappoint us.
Actually I am going to quit talking about this topic anymore as our dear freind said this is the palce to talk about family sponsership not racism 8)
I HOPE, AND REALLY HOPE THAT ONE DAY WILL COME AND ON THAT TIME THEY WILL BE NO BORDER, NO DISCRIMINATION AND OF COURSE NO POLITIC ON THE WORLD.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE! WE ARE THE WORLD.
WE HAVE TO LEARN TO LOVE EACH OTHER DESPITE OR COLOR, OUR RELIGION , OUR NATIONALITY!

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Nenan said:
:(
is Canada worthless? so why I leave Iraq if Canada worthless?
Iraq is miss,not safe, underdeveloped in all aspects of life except killing and murder by dozen :( the choices are limited for us :-\
but I don't like the way the CIC treat us,its not related to origin of immigrant cause the Indian and chines are immigrants too and get visa within 5 months,it related to our religion :-X our geographic area we lived in which is hot spot in politic and events,we have to consider that when we analyse our situation.
I don't think the lawyer is good for the process of family sponsor,you think when you hired him that he will fix every thing and Speeds up the process and you will updated every tiny action in your file but actually he is just like you only the difference is: his career name is layer and your is not.
in CIC they wrote no need to layer and he won't Speeds up the process but only he represent you if the VO need paper which simply you can offer it by your self without his mention or help like redo medical exam or any thing else.
my sister says the layers in Canada should change there names from lawyer to deceptive because that what they are good in :p .
sorry for the good honest lawyers ::) who do good job
R and A you should fire this lawyer she has no right to treat you like that,I am a doctor and I know people want to ask and ask and I answer their question and assure their fear and anxious and the lawyer is like the doctor,you trust her and you put your life between her hand and she should be patience with your worry and help her :mad: I hate your lawyer :mad: :mad: :mad:
no honey is not worthless the system may be hard now waiting to have ur family together but it's all worth it....u'll have a peacefull life, ur children will grow up in a good place...maybe there r cities in Canada with more people like Lello's mp but so what....not all people r the same...the whole world has stupid people...for sure u will find a place, city in Canada which u will feel confortable and happy, it's a matter of time :) canada is a country of immigrants and will forever be and this gouverment will not last forever....don't worry!!!

and for who says how amazing dubai is and how bad canada is i hope he can answer the same question in 5-10 years time....in the gulf it's all good as long as u make money for them day in day out....if u r sick for 2 weeks do u think they will care and give u leave and pay ur hospital bills? not only but they will just cancel u and send u back with ur family, to a place where ur children can never call home cuz maybe they were born in the gulf....yeah maybe the job now is good but for how long? the economy is in recession, that company might just close the doors and ta-ta!!!! that's the discrimination and soo many others: like an indian and other nationality r doing the same kind of job but with a salary 10 times lower and no day off.....
i don't want to fight with anyone, we all have the choices and we all do what we think it's best for us.....but we don't need to influence others, let them experience first by themselves!!!!
by the way i read once an article abt why canada prefers chinese immigrants vs others; and they were saying they were studying the children in school and chinese children were doing much better than the others; also they were less involved in criminal activities and the list goes on....it's all abt statistics and facts
maybe at the end they r also testing us to see who is really loyal to Canada - they don't want someone who just arrives there, gets the passport and then leaves....and who is not....

have a nice weekend all!!!! :)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
hi dear friends, hope everyone is doing well, it seems we put another week behind us, i still havent heard anything about beirut but as soon as i do ill let everyone know, my mp called me yesterday i guess just to give me a little update, i mean i already knew everything he was telling me but it was nice of him to check up, anyways like everyone knows processing starts march 1st in ankara and thats when we should be expecting some kind of contact with them

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
nairyd said:
Hey Kat-H It's only a long weekend in certrain parts of Canada, therefore the VO in Beirut is not going to take a holiday for Family Day, therefore not that looong

Also, I read the whole comment on Canada being unfair or a country to get out of or something and I just laughed! I am such a proud Canadian. Yes the government is hectic sometimes and what not, BUT in 2006 how many people came from Lebanon refugee? How many people escaped Syria right away because of the ridiculous events that was going on?? That is from the help of the Canadian government. I love this country and my hubby loves it without him being in it yet. It helps individuals grow, gives us the opportunity of going to university in reference to grants and loans! Amazing country! I love Canada! Yes this process is ridiculous but its not because the Canadian government doesn't want immigrants (there are other VO's in Europe and other places being processed) ours is just taking a long time because of what went on in Syria this last year!

Please be thankful for living in a free country, we are so blessed, and soon our spouse will join us in this country and the country will help us achieve our goals and help us have a bright future. Good luck everyone xoxo
nairyd u said it so well....Canada so far helped us achieved all our drems and i was never proud of any country before until i became Canadian :D no place in the world is perfect, they all have their small things, some very big problems....but it is worth the patience for the new life with the loved one there!!!!!! big like to ur post, +1 from me ;) xoxo

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Still no news from Beirut VO, not surprising :)

Btw, this process isn't discriminating against race and/or culture, because I am Catholic, so is my husband and we are of Armenian decent and i'm a born Canadian--so it's just the events that went on in Syria that is making the process a little longer then we all expected :D

Good luck everyone and have a great weekend :D

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
Good morning everyone! I just called CIC to make sure my application was transferred to Ankara. The lady told me that my application is still in Damascus and the applications were not be transferred all at once and will be according to the date that they have been received. I guess that's why Ankara never replied to my email. More waiting for me I guess :(

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
P said:
Good morning everyone! I just called CIC to make sure my application was transferred to Ankara. The lady told me that my application is still in Damascus and the applications were not be transferred all at once and will be according to the date that they have been received. I guess that's why Ankara never replied to my email. More waiting for me I guess :(
P joon, most call center agents don't know what they're talking about when it comes to applications that are not in Canada! This is even mentioned on CIC website that call center does not know about the status of the files in local visa offices, but just some agents don't like to confess they don't know and start making things up! If you don't believe me just pick up the phone, call again and you will be surprised on what a different reply you will get when talking to a different agent. ;)
So don't be upset, if your file was in Damascus it has been transferred already as mentioned on CIC website on January 31, all files in Damascus were transferred by then and the visa section officially closed, so there's no file left in Damascus right now. If your file never made it to Damascus and is still in Canada, it will be transferred to Ankara in 2 weeks. So there's nothing to worry about :)

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
vivi2 said:
P joon, most call center agents don't know what they're talking about when it comes to applications that are not in Canada! This is even mentioned on CIC website that call center does not know about the status of the files in local visa offices, but just some agents don't like to confess they don't know and start making things up! If you don't believe me just pick up the phone, call again and you will be surprised on what a different reply you will get when talking to a different agent. ;)
So don't be upset, if your file was in Damascus it has been transferred already as mentioned on CIC website on January 31, all files in Damascus were transferred by then and the visa section officially closed, so there's no file left in Damascus right now. If your file never made it to Damascus and is still in Canada, it will be transferred to Ankara in 2 weeks. So there's nothing to worry about :)
Thanks for your reply Vivi. I know they don't have access to information about Canadian visa offices abroad, but apparently they have some limited access to our files since she was able to tell me the date my application was received by Damascus. I don't know...I try to stay as positive as I can but it does not always work you know! I wish Ankara would have replied to my email at some point. I sent them an email 17 days ago and still nothing. Again I know they might not reply to all the emails they get but it made me worried...

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
man dige khaste shodam az in entezarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
az del garmihaye alakiiiiii
faghat in safeha alaki daran por mishan bedone hich nore omidi

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
parastoo said:
man dige khaste shodam az in entezarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
az del garmihaye alakiiiiii
faghat in safeha alaki daran por mishan bedone hich nore omidi
Khob malome hame deltNgan v beinkhatere ke hamaye ma ziyad harf mizanim. :-X

N

Nenan

missmini said:
no honey is not worthless the system may be hard now waiting to have ur family together but it's all worth it....u'll have a peacefull life, ur children will grow up in a good place...maybe there r cities in Canada with more people like Lello's mp but so what....not all people r the same...the whole world has stupid people...for sure u will find a place, city in Canada which u will feel confortable and happy, it's a matter of time :) canada is a country of immigrants and will forever be and this gouverment will not last forever....don't worry!!!

by the way i read once an article abt why canada prefers chinese immigrants vs others; and they were saying they were studying the children in school and chinese children were doing much better than the others; also they were less involved in criminal activities and the list goes on....it's all abt statistics and facts
maybe at the end they r also testing us to see who is really loyal to Canada - they don't want someone who just arrives there, gets the passport and then leaves....and who is not....

have a nice weekend all!!!! :)
thank you missmini your reply was helpful and give me hope :)

N

Nenan

Arezou said:
Last day of week.
Let be strong and faithful that good news will come hopefully. We will be the winner. We started a battle and we have to finish it sucssesfuly. We can not give up.
your words inspired me Arezou we will win this battle and our wounds will disappear once we meet our spouses in Canada at airport >>this :'( sound like dream for me