Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
LELLO said:
Hi P.

I called my MP last week and she assured me that my file never made it to Damascus, it was in Montreal with another 150 files simply because they r too lazy to find out where to send it to. So I asked and now what? She said that it was sent on Feb 3 to Beirut to start processing it, but they will not start until Mid March. So mine never went to Damascus. Im ready to explode.....and on top of all that she said while tapping on my shoulder:

THAT IS THE PRICE YOU PAY WHEN YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH PEPLPLE FROM OVER THERE...ARE THEY WORTH IT? YOU DID NOT FIND A NICE CANADIAN MAN?
that was her words to me.....
I am very frustrated
what price you dumb **** , we can go back and see our loved ones any time we want, so whats the PRICE?! i dont get it, lets use sohrab as an example, ok i havent seen my wife in 20 months, ok my file is 11.5 months so far, ok im alone, deltang, depressed, whatever you want to call it, but i still had/have the option of going back, i chose not to, because she told me the next time we see each other you are supposed to pick me up from the airport and as much as i hate that, i stuck to it, screw these stupid ass lawyers

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
I do agree with Sohrab and Ottawa_2010. I wanted to hire a lawyer last year when I wanted to sponsor my husband. That's what made me give it a second thought and apply on my own:
She basically told me she wants $4000!!!! When I asked her why?! She said because if you hire a lawyer your case will be processed within 4 months of the date you submit your application!!!! She said the cases that take more than that don't have lawyers and that's why it takes so long for them to be processed!
THIS IS INSANE!!!!! After having this discussion with her, I went through CIC website and read every word of it! Even in that website it is mentioned that having a lawyer or representative won't affect the processing times of your application. You know these lawyers would do everything for money! THEY DON'T CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
P said:
I do agree with Sohrab and Ottawa_2010. I wanted to hire a lawyer last year when I wanted to sponsor my husband. That's what made me give it a second thought and apply on my own:
She basically told me she wants $4000!!!! When I asked her why?! She said because if you hire a lawyer your case will be processed within 4 months of the date you submit your application!!!! She said the cases that take more than that don't have lawyers and that's why it takes so long for them to be processed!
THIS IS INSANE!!!!! After having this discussion with her, I went through CIC website and read every word of it! Even in that website it is mentioned that having a lawyer or representative won't affect the processing times of your application. You know these lawyers would do everything for money! THEY DON'T CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
areh baba dozdan ashghala, ive had so many lawyers come up to me and say ill give you 1000$ if you tell me the status of a file or if you can speed it up

O

Ottawa_2010

P said:
Lello was talking about her MP that tapped her on the shoulder and blew that garbage out of her mouth.

Its not the lawyer. BTW immigration consultants are not lawyers.

Whats funny is that these words came out of a member of Parliament (MP) which is supposed to serve the community, hehe clearly they serve well by dictating who we should love and who we shouldn't love. That tells you something about democracy here (supposedly).

She needs to understand that Immigrants have helped build this country and unless she is an aboriginal she is an immigrant too.

I think that only civilized individuals should be allowed to become MPs

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
Yeahhh, that's our MP in Ontario, the conservative party...now i know who to vote to the next election. To her, New Delhi, Islamabad, Lebanon , Iran all the same place. Maybe she should learn Georgraphy...
I did hire a lawyer and it costed me $1000.00and the reason for that is not because I dont speak good english but my situation is a bit complicated. I was married before and I was getting the finalized papers. Also I just wanted to make sure I aint missing any infos that might delay my file...and now my whole file never been touched. HHHHH Allah kbir...I hope to hear soon from this f*** MP. And really I am going to write in the newspaper and im going viral....that is on TV. I will advise you on the update and why not if no one speaks...immigration canada does not move its a**.

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
LELLO said:
Hi P.

I called my MP last week and she assured me that my file never made it to Damascus, it was in Montreal with another 150 files simply because they r too lazy to find out where to send it to. So I asked and now what? She said that it was sent on Feb 3 to Beirut to start processing it, but they will not start until Mid March. So mine never went to Damascus. Im ready to explode.....and on top of all that she said while tapping on my shoulder:

THAT IS THE PRICE YOU PAY WHEN YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH PEPLPLE FROM OVER THERE...ARE THEY WORTH IT? YOU DID NOT FIND A NICE CANADIAN MAN?
that was her words to me.....
I am very frustrated
I can understand what you go through, I am in the same situation as you but I applied in August. I hope your husband gets his visa soon. I feel like slaping your MP :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
If that MP said such a thing to me, I would have said you are right, I can't find any guy better than my husband anywhere in the world, Forget about Canada. I would have said I challenege you if you can find one
Then I would have said you are not worth that people like me share their problems with. I am sure the opposition party would be glad to help you once they know you did not get help from conservative party.
Yeah and take it your local newspapare

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
I think this MP is from Germany. Typical dumb blonde....sorry for being racist, but they piss me off. I told her that my Uncle is the ambassador of Lebanon but living in Brazil, should I ask him. She said if I were you I will try to ask anyone who might have connection. This really tells you that they have no saying in anything. They just act like they can help...

O

Ottawa_2010

LELLO said:
Yeahhh, that's our MP in Ontario, the conservative party...now i know who to vote to the next election. To her, New Delhi, Islamabad, Lebanon , Iran all the same place. Maybe she should learn Georgraphy...
I did hire a lawyer and it costed me $1000.00and the reason for that is not because I dont speak good english but my situation is a bit complicated. I was married before and I was getting the finalized papers. Also I just wanted to make sure I aint missing any infos that might delay my file...and now my whole file never been touched. HHHHH Allah kbir...I hope to hear soon from this f*** MP. And really I am going to write in the newspaper and im going viral....that is on TV. I will advise you on the update and why not if no one speaks...immigration canada does not move its a**.
Let me know what happens Lello. I am happy to join my voice with yours. I will personally go to nearest Liberal MP and tell them my story before i leave this place. I am in Ontario too.

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
Otawa_2010 so I guess u r in Ottawa?

O

Ottawa_2010

Just imagine if this happens in the middle east and a Canadian working there tries to bring his wife and it takes that long.

They would call us names. (Third world, UN-civilized, etc...)

The conservative party is simply a racist party with double standards.

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
I will try to talk to a Representative from the Liberal Party and see what they can do and maybe this way they will try to show me they care more or just puts them in a more advantage situtation to shows their concern. Aside from that, i'm just waiting for Sohrab to get us news on Amman and Beirut and see their time frame. Mid March my husband willbe going to the Embassy in Beirut and make an appt on a Sunday to see what they have to say. I will keep you posted if anything is happening over there.

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
I am in Missisauga where it all lives starts (lol i mean where all our docs are sent)..... ??? nothing too exciting...just a headache on its own. God help us all and inshallah we will be joined with our loved ones....and maybe like someone said before, God is testing us, testing our patience....and we just have to be strong.

O

Ottawa_2010

LELLO said:
I will try to talk to a Representative from the Liberal Party and see what they can do and maybe this way they will try to show me they care more or just puts them in a more advantage situtation to shows their concern. Aside from that, i'm just waiting for Sohrab to get us news on Amman and Beirut and see their time frame. Mid March my husband willbe going to the Embassy in Beirut and make an appt on a Sunday to see what they have to say. I will keep you posted if anything is happening over there.
Great,

Lemme know, our timelines are close.

I can give u my msn details if you need my help writing a letter to the MP or the NEWS papers....