Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
A+M said:
Welcome P;) I am also sponsoring my husband from Iran:) Glad u have already found the forum useful... today was a very good day with the info from Sohrab!
Thanks A+M! I have enjoyed it very much so far :)

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Hi mojo,

Yeah its been exactly 14 mounth that my file is in process, Its too long but what we can do either than wait :mad:. Nshallah 5eir! I wish that march will be the good month for us. We have the same timeline I think so lets hope that we will have ppr soon.

mo jo said:
hi hab how are you we have Ben wetting loing time .i got same answer they don't even answer mi Question

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Nenan said:
woooooooooow ;) sohrab919 you look like Santa Cruz :eek: carrying gifts on your shoulders and spread them to this forum members,congratulation Iranian members ;D ,Ankara VO looks very efficient and active,I wished my file transfer to Ankara VO from the beginning but we can't decide that by our own self :-X ,any way now I wish Amman and Beirut VO are same efficient as Ankara VO.
Please Dear sohrab919 can you get information about Amman VO what is the suspected processing time for files and in detailed just like Ankara information :D,you look so professional to get it :p \
but I don't they give you the answer within this week cause Amman VO is new in visa issuance for family class sponsorship,you will help us very much by this :'( and thank you to inform us about Ankara VO that brings hopes to us also 8)
hahah i try to be santa :D, anytime i can make my dear friends happy then im happy, im trying to get info on amman and beirut, its just a bit more difficult

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
lele said:
Hi sohrab919 :) ,
it is 15/02/2012 :) can you please check beirut for us
lol i know the date dear , i already sent the request, im just waiting, but according to my colleague Beirut and Amman are a lot harder to get info from, im hoping i can get something, anyways im trying dear

N

Nenan

sohrab919 said:
hahah i try to be santa :D, anytime i can make my dear friends happy then im happy, im trying to get info on amman and beirut, its just a bit more difficult
of course it is bit more difficult,because both VO are new in that ,but in the next few weeks the seen may become more clear and the the information get leak to you please don't forget to catch it
;D

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Nenan said:
of course it is bit more difficult,because both VO are new in that ,but in the next few weeks the seen may become more clear and the the information get leak to you please don't forget to catch it
;D
no problem, ill do that, :)

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
samira12 said:
THanks dear,
man ta akhare March ham sabr mikonam :)
Salam Samira jaan, I think our timeline is kinda close, Damascus received my husband's file on July 4th. Hopefully we will get the good news sooooon :D

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
:( Hi everyone,

I cant wait to get some info on Beirut offices. My MP in Toronto said that no info woll be available to all government staff till Mid March cause they are in the midst of being trained and still recving files from Ottawa, Montreal & Syria. I really hope we all hear good news soon. To tell you the truth I am totally depressed because when someone tells you after 8.5 months that your filr was never touched, it breaks my heart. I am crossing my fingers and hoping for a miracle to happen.
Anyone here applied in May 2011? and file was sent to Ottawa and not Damascus? I am just trying to find if there is anyone like my situation.

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
LELLO said:
:( Hi everyone,

I cant wait to get some info on Beirut offices. My MP in Toronto said that no info woll be available to all government staff till Mid March cause they are in the midst of being trained and still recving files from Ottawa, Montreal & Syria. I really hope we all hear good news soon. To tell you the truth I am totally depressed because when someone tells you after 8.5 months that your filr was never touched, it breaks my heart. I am crossing my fingers and hoping for a miracle to happen.
Anyone here applied in May 2011? and file was sent to Ottawa and not Damascus? I am just trying to find if there is anyone like my situation.
Hello Lello,

I have also applied in May and my file was sent to Ottawa first but later on when I contacted Ottawa I was told that my file was sent to Damascus. When I contact Damascus I was told they received my application on July 4th. So yours might have been transferred to Damascus as well. Hope that helps :)

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
Hi P.

I called my MP last week and she assured me that my file never made it to Damascus, it was in Montreal with another 150 files simply because they r too lazy to find out where to send it to. So I asked and now what? She said that it was sent on Feb 3 to Beirut to start processing it, but they will not start until Mid March. So mine never went to Damascus. Im ready to explode.....and on top of all that she said while tapping on my shoulder:

THAT IS THE PRICE YOU PAY WHEN YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH PEPLPLE FROM OVER THERE...ARE THEY WORTH IT? YOU DID NOT FIND A NICE CANADIAN MAN?
that was her words to me.....
I am very frustrated

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
LELLO said:
Hi P.

I called my MP last week and she assured me that my file never made it to Damascus, it was in Montreal with another 150 files simply because they r too lazy to find out where to send it to. So I asked and now what? She said that it was sent on Feb 3 to Beirut to start processing it, but they will not start until Mid March. So mine never went to Damascus. Im ready to explode.....and on top of all that she said while tapping on my shoulder:

THAT IS THE PRICE YOU PAY WHEN YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH PEPLPLE FROM OVER THERE...ARE THEY WORTH IT? YOU DID NOT FIND A NICE CANADIAN MAN?
I am very frustrated
OMG! Sorry to say that but she really got the nerves! I do understand you, we all do. We are all in the same situation => "Not knowing what's going on out there". I am sure things will get better....

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
LELLO said:
Hi P.

I am very frustrated
you should have tapped her shoulder and said **** you , you dont what the **** your talking about, it just pisses me off when these dumb ass lawyers talk out of their ass, like wtf?! what power do you have, what can you REALLY DO? nothing, all you want is money and you will say and do anything to get it, i apologize for saying this, but My dear friends, if you speak english , if you can fill the forms your self and you still hire a lawyer then you are as dumb as that ******** lawyer

O

Ottawa_2010

LELLO said:
Hi P.

I am very frustrated
Hi Lello,

i am sorry to hear what your MP said. What i can tell you is that she has absolutely no right to say that. If i were you i would go to another MP from a different Party (Liberal) and tell them what she said. They would use this politically to gain the crowd. You have the right to love anyone on this planet. She is clearly an uneducated racist person (basically Zbaleh). I had a long discussion with my wife today. I am going back and will leave Canada if i don't hear anything by mid march. To be honest with you I had a great job before in Dubai and i had the best life ever. I will go back there. its takes 4 days to sponsor a wife there. I will not allow some lazy / racist people down at CIC control my life. As we say in Arabic (Fasharoo) :) I was never humiliated like this before in my life. I will not let that happen. So my point to you is that do not feel bad about this, it is not worth it.