+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
rah said:
So Sohrab, That means Mississaga is going to send my file( the one kept here) when Ankara has 450 files. If Ankara right now has 2600 files, does it mean that they have to give ppr to 2150 pepole before transfering ours. that is atleast 6 months. Am I right? ??? Sorry for asking too many questions

I am not sad. I know they have to process earlies files before start mine. So it does not really matter if my file is waiting in Mississaga or Ankara. What I am scared of it is by the time Ankara gets to 450 file , they open Damascus and send mine there :'(
no no not necessarily handing out 2150 ppr's, when files are in the final stage of processing they are considered processed so your file will be sent a lot sooner than you might think because surprisingly they have lots of officers working

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
samira12 said:
Dear Sohrab
with this informations that said, you mean that the members like me will hear the great news soon?
ishalah but yeah we have to be hopeful :D

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
fp767 said:
Dear Sohrab,

Thank you for your great and useful information.I am not belong to this group ,but reading your posts.I need your advice and appreciate it if you could help me.I have applied as a skilled worker in 2004 from Iran and I was done the medical exams on 23 october 2011 .Last month when I asked about my file status damascus office replied me that my file is still in security stage and if it doesn't before my medical exams expiration ,they will send me other medical instruction after finishing that stage.after closing Damascus I don't know what has happened to my file .Would you please let me know that these 2100 applications files are just belong to family class or all backlogsin damascus ,and could I be hopeful to get a good news before norooz?
no no there are all kinds of files, its a general number not just family, but yeah if its in the security stage then i dont think you have much time left

Vancouverian

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr,8 2011
AOR Received.
Aug,15 2011
Med's Request
Nov,21 2011
Med's Done....
Nov, 27 2011
Passport Req..
still waiting
Hi dear Sohrab khan,kheyli mokhlesim,as my friend fp767, I'm a sw applicant. As you know, most of Iranian sw applications are in Warsaw vo now. Could you please do me a favor and give me the same information about Warsaw vo? It would be a greate kindness of you and be very helpful to a large group of your fellow Iranians.
Thank you.

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Hi,

I send a e-mail to beirut on january 26 to ask about the file of my wife and about the transfer of the files. I got the response today its a general e-mail that the 3 vo send:

Due to the closure of the Visa Section of the Canadian Embassy in Damascus, active Permanent Residence applications have been transferred as outlined below:

Citizens and Residents of Cyprus, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria

· Federal Skilled Worker and Federal Business Immigration Categories – All applications have been transferred to Ankara.

· Quebec, Provincial Nominee, and Family Class Sponsorship categories – Applications have been transferred to the following offices:

o Amman – Jordan, Syria, Iraq

o Beirut – Lebanon

o Tel Aviv – Cyprus

Citizens and Residents of Iran

All Permanent Resident applications have been transferred to Ankara, Turkey.

Please do not contact any visa office at this time to enquire about the status or location of your application. You should contact the appropriate visa office only if you wish to withdraw your application, or to change your contact information such as e-mail, telephone number, or address.

The visa office processing your application will contact you when they require further information from you, or are ready to provide you further instructions.

Please do not send additional documents to a visa office unless you have been specifically instructed to do so. Any document or e-mail you may have sent to Damascus will be forwarded to the correct office. Please do not send messages more than once, or to more than one visa office.

Kat-H said:
I sent Beirut VO 2 emails and they forwarded the usual email... :( I dnt know why Beirut VO is being so protective and quite..That makes me sad :(

mo jo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hab said:
Hi,

I send a e-mail to beirut on january 26 to ask about the file of my wife and about the transfer of the files. I got the response today its a general e-mail that the 3 vo send:

Due to the closure of the Visa Section of the Canadian Embassy in Damascus, active Permanent Residence applications have been transferred as outlined below:

· Federal Skilled Worker and Federal Business Immigration Categories – All applications have been transferred to Ankara.

· Quebec, Provincial Nominee, and Family Class Sponsorship categories – Applications have been transferred to the following offices:

o Beirut – Lebanon

o Tel Aviv – Cyprus

Please do not contact any visa office at this time to enquire about the status or location of your application. You should contact the appropriate visa office only if you wish to withdraw your application, or to change your contact information such as e-mail, telephone number, or address.

The visa office processing your application will contact you when they require further information from you, or are ready to provide you further instructions.

Please do not send additional documents to a visa office unless you have been specifically instructed to do so. Any document or e-mail you may have sent to Damascus will be forwarded to the correct office. Please do not send messages more than once, or to more than one visa office.
hi hab how are you we have Ben wetting loing time .i got same answer they don't even answer mi Question

fp767

Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2004
Doc's Request.
23-10-2008,28-11-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2011
Med's Done....
23-10-2011
Passport Req..
20-2-2012
sohrab919 said:
no no there are all kinds of files, its a general number not just family, but yeah if its in the security stage then i dont think you have much time left
Thank you for your response MR. SOHRAB :)

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lello
don't listen to this lawyer i think he knows nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i just get a reply to my e-mail i sent to Beirut embassy
and believe me Canadian are very well organized so my opinion to you first thing you have to do drop your lawyer and pay him nothing.
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Due to the closure of the Visa Section of the Canadian Embassy in Damascus, active Permanent Residence applications have been transferred as outlined below:

o Beirut – Lebanon

o Tel Aviv – Cyprus

Please do not contact any visa office at this time to enquire about the status or location of your application. You should contact ppropriate visa office only if you wish to withdraw your application, or to change your contact information such as e-mail, telephone number, or address.

Please do not send additional documents to a visa office unless you have been specifically instructed to do so. Any document or e-mail you may have sent to Damascus will be forwarded to the correct office. Please do not send messages more than once, or to more than one visa office
[/size][/size]

N

Nenan

sohrab919 said:
no no , its no trouble, trust me, you know how much i love you guys, even when i was in damesgh, i wasnt supposed to interact with others who are awaiting results, did i listen? lol , **** that, i understand because i am in the EXACT SAME SITUATION, some CIC officers are........... , well by now we all know what they are, anyways no worries, im going to try and send a request now and see what i get, i dont think they will respond since its
24 hours/visa office, even if i dont succeed today ill have an answer tomorrow, but trust me i think of all my dear friends
woooooooooow ;) sohrab919 you look like Santa Cruz :eek: carrying gifts on your shoulders and spread them to this forum members,congratulation Iranian members ;D ,Ankara VO looks very efficient and active,I wished my file transfer to Ankara VO from the beginning but we can't decide that by our own self :-X ,any way now I wish Amman and Beirut VO are same efficient as Ankara VO.
Please Dear sohrab919 can you get information about Amman VO what is the suspected processing time for files and in detailed just like Ankara information :D,you look so professional to get it :p \
but I don't they give you the answer within this week cause Amman VO is new in visa issuance for family class sponsorship,you will help us very much by this :'( and thank you to inform us about Ankara VO that brings hopes to us also 8)

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
WE have two days of this week that Ankara works,
I hope that we ll have good news

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
Nenan said:
woooooooooow ;) sohrab919 you look like Santa Cruz :eek: carrying gifts on your shoulders and spread them to this forum members,congratulation Iranian members ;D ,Ankara VO looks very efficient and active,I wished my file transfer to Ankara VO from the beginning but we can't decide that by our own self :-X ,any way now I wish Amman and Beirut VO are same efficient as Ankara VO.
Please Dear sohrab919 can you get information about Amman VO what is the suspected processing time for files and in detailed just like Ankara information :D,you look so professional to get it :p \
but I don't they give you the answer within this week cause Amman VO is new in visa issuance for family class sponsorship,you will help us very much by this :'( and thank you to inform us about Ankara VO that brings hopes to us also 8)
oh Nenan , me and you have close date :)

N

Nenan

samira12 said:
oh Nenan , me and you have close date :)
yes dear samira12,I notify you about our same time line in this forum before but you may didn't notice it ;) ;D I wish we get ppr soon without more delay :)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohrab919 said:
dear nairy d and sbm and all the other applicants from beirut, as i mentioned before, i could only check 1 office at a time, but i can surely check beirut for you guys, i just have to wait till 15/02/2012, sounds good? ;)
Hi sohrab919 :) ,
it is 15/02/2012 :) can you please check beirut for us

Leb_Can

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-April-2011
sohrab919 said:
hahahah thanks dear, sure , but 48 hours from now, since im finding out beirut for tomorrow :D

Thanks sohrab919, hope to hear some good news from Beirut VO