Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Ramz27 said:
Hey sweetie
i hope and pray you will reunite with your husband very soon , in terms of my application i am sponsoring my husband , we got married in Decembre i applied in mid march and paid all the payment right away as well as he did the medical exam so we are impatiently waiting to be reunited i visited him this july for 1 month and im still waiting .....

Thx Ramz:) I pray you too will be reunited very soon!

mikey

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
samira12 said:
I m new in the site, My documents resieved in damascud 19 july and started processing on 7 aug, I sent the whole documents,consist of
my medical and police clrearence , how much will I wait? what s the next step in processing?
No one can tell you the time you have to wait. As you can tell from the chart, alot of ppl been waiting for long time. However, the average processing time is 13 month. from the dates you wrote, i can tell that you medical results did expire....My question to you, did they ask you to re-do you medical and re-send police clearance certificate?if thats the case, I would say that youre almost done....

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
mikey said:
No one can tell you the time you have to wait. As you can tell from the chart, alot of ppl been waiting for long time. However, the average processing time is 13 month. from the dates you wrote, i can tell that you medical results did expire....My question to you, did they ask you to re-do you medical and re-send police clearance certificate?if thats the case, I would say that youre almost done....
i think she meant august 2011

mikey

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
nagz2207 said:
i think she meant august 2011
13 month is the current processing time

Nagz: Can the embassy know that one did their medical exam before they requested it. I mean they will know when you send them that piece of paper. But, with they know prior to that?

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
bash said:
Khaled, you are right about each file is different, and each case is different,and i agree that if file is complete and all the papers/documents are up to date and valid it should take normal processing time, keep in mind that all processing time for all countries are increasing every quarter, back in 2009 damascus had 8 months now it is 13, they work slowly and specially after the canadian election with the new immigration minister advised so.
I wish you all the best of luck and PPR very soon,
hang in there .....
Thank you very much!

bash

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
July 05,2011
you are welcome and good luck you are almost there, cheers! :)

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nath18 said:
hello everyone!!it's a new day, i guess we all learned our lesson which is not to let any member from the forum shake us and mislead us like what happened yesterday. it's nobody's fault, i guess we are vulnerable. But last thing we need in this forum is to fight (mech na2essna), so let's be positive and always smart about what we decide to believe. :) Gem, i was angry @ this guy too, who gives us false infos, and gets satisfaction to see us worried, it hasn't nthg to do with u... :)
let's forget evthg now ... ;)
Have a good day everyone!
kisses to Mr Bou & Mrs Bou (Rita has been through a lot, she needs our support!)
BTW where's Vivi? i haven't heard from her recently :-[
thx nath all of us need support and positivity kisses the bou's family

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
mikey said:
13 month is the current processing time

Nagz: Can the embassy know that one did their medical exam before they requested it. I mean they will know when you send them that piece of paper. But, with they know prior to that?
ya i think they can know prior to that because the laboratory sends the results to damascus witht he Bxxxxx number

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joke of the day

Elevators

A boy and his father (new immigrants in Canada), were visiting a shopping centre. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again. The boy asked his father:
"What is this, Dad?" The father (never having seen an elevator) responded: "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is."
While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room.
The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights with numbers above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction.
The walls opened up again and a beautiful and atractive 24-year-old woman stepped out.
The father shouts to his son: "GO GET YOUR MOTHER!!!"

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
nath18 said:
hello everyone!!it's a new day, i guess we all learned our lesson which is not to let any member from the forum shake us and mislead us like what happened yesterday. it's nobody's fault, i guess we are vulnerable. But last thing we need in this forum is to fight (mech na2essna), so let's be positive and always smart about what we decide to believe. :) Gem, i was angry @ this guy too, who gives us false infos, and gets satisfaction to see us worried, it hasn't nthg to do with u... :)
kisses to Mr Bou & Mrs Bou (Rita has been through a lot, she needs our support!)
hey nath! i'm here! :) thanks for asking! :-*

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
nath18 said:
hey nath

have a wonderfull day as well , i just spoke to my husband and told him about this forum he was happy that i had found some friends who are going through the same difficult time i am going through !let me know if you get any news about your file...:)

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
mikey said:
Mickey a medical exam is valid for 12 months as well as the police clearance she only had the file received in damascus on july 19th they are far from bieng expired.

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
shas44 said:
hey Ramz ..im from syria ..but i mentioned that the embassy asked for more documents on jun 2011 ..since that time we r waiting .. ya3ni almost 3 months n half we r waiting n my hubby called mp they told him the application finished review n now in process i did not understand wat does it mean in process have u any idea ??precess to go another steps ??? or wat? thankss
Hi Shaz

what's your timeline like ? when did the embassy receive your application ? you told me they asked you for extra documents in June what type of documents did they ask you for ?review meaning they are making sure that nothing i missing in the application once they ask you for the missing documents they start processing it basically going through criminal and security checks verifying medical results and so on and so forth...until they are done and they can issue the visa :)

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
samira12 said:
tell me ,what do u do?did u recieve ppr ? when?tell me the time
Hi Samira

you are comming across really impatient :)
there is no time that we can give you here ,the CIC processing time period for damascus is 13 months that includes all 6 countries that Damascus processed ( Syria ,Iraq ,Lebanon,Jordan,Cyprus and Iran) i have sent the complete application as well including medical exam , clearance , i paid the full amont for the entire process from the start and its been 4 months and 2 week and 3 days and no information given to me yet from the embassy and i am sure it wont be for a while.....i guess all you have to do is wait and hope that it wont be too long....this process has tought be a lot of patience and i am sure it will teach you as well.

Good luck Samira

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
MR BOU said:
Joke of the day

Elevators

A boy and his father (new immigrants in Canada), were visiting a shopping centre. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again. The boy asked his father:
"What is this, Dad?" The father (never having seen an elevator) responded: "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is."
While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room.
The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights with numbers above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction.
The walls opened up again and a beautiful and atractive 24-year-old woman stepped out.
The father shouts to his son: "GO GET YOUR MOTHER!!!"
lool haha... shou you think immigrants have never seen elevators lol