File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
background checks and security checks are all done by outside sources, examplesm csis, canada agency border and the rcmp for criminility.....and the embassy has no control over these agencies and they apprently always blame them for not getting their checks done on time...one thing that i have noticed fromt he csis letter sent to my laywer is that, as soon as u get aproved and ur file if transfered to the embassy that is the day cic asks csis to do a through check on the person for preminant residience and again in my case it was completed over a year and some months to be exact...so apprently there are multiple agencies involved in this and they can take up to as many month depending on their workload...again for the applicants in iran apparently they r now more careful due to the idea of terrorisim and ppl linked to the darn gov....but again if the checks r complete apparently cic waits on other things, like medical, rcmp criminility reports and csis and all of them have to be done in order for them to make a decision....which if u ask me is silly because if cic requsts csis to do a test on the transfer day im sure they also asks all the other agencies and they should have to make us suffer and wwaite more than we have too....agian we are just a bunch of applicants at the mercy of canada and its immgration system,,and the officers might not have a direct role in delaying applicants,, i guess we will nvr know......btw anyone here know when was EID????Exact date plz???thunx
sheyda said:
:D khob chemidonam, manam soal kardam ke koja anjam mishe in barnameha? masalan vaghti goftan waiting for background check, yani alan ki dare roye parvande kari anjam mide?
shoma khooob bi asabiaa ;) be ghole ina we are all in the same boat ... far from our partners ... ye rooze khoob miad

E

Erina

gsize said:
thanks for your posts. Its starting to make sense why I am sitting here in Toronto poping meds waiting 3 1/2 years for my partner (originally denied - won on appeal)
May I ask why you got denied at first place?

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
mahdiaryafar said:
Hi i sent an email and told them we are a group of almost 30 applicants and ......

hopefully they pay attention and help us
That's good , They should answer , They claim that they are fighting for human rights .
They claim they are responsible .

I want my wife next to me in Canada , it is my right , living next to your beloved wife or husband is the basic of human rights.

Dear all try to RAISE this awareness AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.

alish

May 1, 2012
http://tinyurl.com/76xr8cz
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
08/09/2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Passport Req..
02-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-11/12-2013
LANDED..........
LANDED!!!!!! 02/25/13
Eid ?? which one?? after Ramadan?? eid-fetr??? i guess in Canada was August 19th/20th
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
background checks and security checks are all done by outside sources, examplesm csis, canada agency border and the rcmp for criminility.....and the embassy has no control over these agencies and they apprently always blame them for not getting their checks done on time...one thing that i have noticed fromt he csis letter sent to my laywer is that, as soon as u get aproved and ur file if transfered to the embassy that is the day cic asks csis to do a through check on the person for preminant residience and again in my case it was completed over a year and some months to be exact...so apprently there are multiple agencies involved in this and they can take up to as many month depending on their workload...again for the applicants in iran apparently they r now more careful due to the idea of terrorisim and ppl linked to the darn gov....but again if the checks r complete apparently cic waits on other things, like medical, rcmp criminility reports and csis and all of them have to be done in order for them to make a decision....which if u ask me is silly because if cic requsts csis to do a test on the transfer day im sure they also asks all the other agencies and they should have to make us suffer and wwaite more than we have too....agian we are just a bunch of applicants at the mercy of canada and its immgration system,,and the officers might not have a direct role in delaying applicants,, i guess we will nvr know......btw anyone here know when was EID????Exact date plz???thunx

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
if we dont respect one another in the same boat...how are we expected to be respected by others not in our shoes...we should be sympathetic towards each other...again thats my opinion:)

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
niloogoogooli said:
if we dont respect one another in the same boat...how are we expected to be respected by others not in our shoes...we should be sympathetic towards each other...again thats my opinion:)
I agree with you ,but don't be naive , also read the following article very carefully, it is about Iranian situation in Canada.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/persian/viewpoints/2012/11/post-376.html

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
eidl eftar :D:D thats when i applied for my notes and i am trying to count how many days it has been :D
alish said:
Eid ?? which one?? after Ramadan?? eid-fetr??? i guess in Canada was August 19th/20th

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Erina said:
May I ask why you got denied at first place?
''not genuine" was the reason.....I had to Appeal in Toronto. We won, and now it gets reprocessed. They tell me it will be processed in Feb 2013 and g-d only knows how long after that. He CANT even come here for a visit even though we won our case. (Mexicans were required to have visa April 2009) I will never be the same but this process has taught me patience and fighting for the people and things that I love.

I know at the end my partner will be with me. The sadest part is that it really is a straight forward case. I am sitting here in Toronto. It has been so hard to sit here everyday and wait for him to come home. I hope this post helps someone else.

E

Erina

gsize said:
''not genuine" was the reason.....I had to Appeal in Toronto. We won, and now it gets reprocessed. They tell me it will be processed in Feb 2013 and g-d only knows how long after that. He CANT even come here for a visit even though we won our case. (Mexicans were required to have visa April 2009) I will never be the same but this process has taught me patience and fighting for the people and things that I love.

I know at the end my partner will be with me. The sadest part is that it really is a straight forward case. I am sitting here in Toronto. It has been so hard to sit here everyday and wait for him to come home. I hope this post helps someone else.
I c. I thought your partner's VO was Ankara, as this thread is for Ankara applicants mostly. I'm assuming you applied as Conjugal as you mentioned the person being sponsored as "My Partner", right? I know how you feel... It's unfair and unbearable... The hardest part is, when the officers can guess one would most likely win an appeal, they still refuse an application... Instead they can take such cases into a heavier consideration. Anyways, you're almost there, hope you the bests.

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
Dear All,

Watch this video

http://www.radio-canada.ca/nouvelles/National/2012/11/15/002-citoyennete-immigration-canada-centre-appels-longue-attente.shtml

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Erina said:
I c. I thought your partner's VO was Ankara, as this thread is for Ankara applicants mostly. I'm assuming you applied as Conjugal as you mentioned the person being sponsored as "My Partner", right? I know how you feel... It's unfair and unbearable... The hardest part is, when the officers can guess one would most likely win an appeal, they still refuse an application... Instead they can take such cases into a heavier consideration. Anyways, you're almost there, hope you the bests.
The application was filed Outland- common law. My partner was living with me here in Canada for 2 years

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
mrirn2535 said:
Dear All,

Watch this video

http://www.radio-canada.ca/nouvelles/National/2012/11/15/002-citoyennete-immigration-canada-centre-appels-longue-attente.shtml
And the next time, it'll be about visa processing times... if you don't mind my taking breaks for communicating with the journalist working on this ;)

E

Erina

mrirn2535 said:
Dear All,

Watch this video

I hardly understand French. Could you explain what it's all about?

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
Erina said:
Last spring, CIC cut 75 call centre agent positions. Then, they were just able to answer 9% of the 30,000 calls they receive daily. They had to re-hire 30 agents, so that they could answer 40% of the daily calls. Their actual target is to answer 80% of the calls. Immigration lawyers were asked to do the test and try calling CIC. It took them four hours to be able to talk to someone.

sheyda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 June 2012
AOR Received.
27 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
27 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
15 Jan 2013
Erina said:
You hardly understand ;) i don't understand at all .. can someone translate it pleaaase if it good news .. if it's not , forget it :(