+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
niloogoogooli said:
its not just the ankara vo office who has increased its processing time...i do agree with you that we do need to raise awareness...but its not cool to bash just the one vo office...its the whole system ....and its root is set in ottawa....
I have the previous and current processing times for all VOs on my desk right now. Two (2) of them improved (Abu Dhabi, HongKong); fifteen (15) of them kept the same times; the remaining twenty-seven (27) have seen their processing times increase. Bashing Ankara is far from being the right solution at the moment, as they probably also suffer in their day to day work from decisions that have been quickly made in Ottawa without even thinking about the consequences on people's life. Unfortunately, the situation is the same in every department and agency in the Federal Government since the last budget...

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
Güzelyol said:
I have the previous and current processing times for all VOs on my desk right now. Two (2) of them improved (Abu Dhabi, HongKong); fifteen (15) of them kept the same times; the remaining twenty-seven (27) have seen their processing times increase. Bashing Ankara is far from being the right solution at the moment, as they probably also suffer in their day to day work from decisions that have been quickly made in Ottawa without even thinking about the consequences on people's life. Unfortunately, the situation is the same in every department and agency in the Federal Government since the last budget...
you can send them flower and a bottle of champagne to celebrate new year.

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
mrirn2535 said:
you can send them flower and a bottle of champagne to celebrate new year.
First thing, I am stuck in the same boat as you all. Second thing, I already contacted Radio-Canada. Third thing, I work for the Government (no, not CIC), so I have a very good idea of the situation and the mood in the public service since the last budget. I would never bash on the operational staff because I know too well that decisions are taken at another level, far away from the staff dealing with clients and files. It's easy to bash on them, as they are on the front line, but the problem is elsewhere.

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
Güzelyol said:
First thing, I am stuck in the same boat as you all. Second thing, I already contacted Radio-Canada. Third thing, I work for the Government (no, not CIC), so I have a very good idea of the situation and the mood in the public service since the last budget. I would never bash on the operational staff because I know too well that decisions are taken at another level, far away from the staff dealing with clients and files. It's easy to bash on them, as they are on the front line, but the problem is elsewhere.
So send Them also Flower and bottle of whiskey to be proud of what they are doing .
The problem is the people who work for government have lots of break time to come to the forums instead of doing their jobs
during a day.

By the way the contact with radio-canada is good.

sheyda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 June 2012
AOR Received.
27 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
27 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
15 Jan 2013
Hey guys
do u know where is this back ground check and security check ? I mean they ask from Iran to provide the information about everyone ?
masalan rajebe sarbazi ya soE pishine, az iran esteElam migiran?

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
sheyda said:
Hey guys
do u know where is this back ground check and security check ? I mean they ask from Iran to provide the information about everyone ?
masalan rajebe sarbazi ya soE pishine, az iran esteElam migiran?
Are ehtemalan zang mizanan sardar nagdi ya beyte agha migan in chejor becheie bode,be velayat etegad dare ya na,

sheyda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 June 2012
AOR Received.
27 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
27 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
15 Jan 2013
mrirn2535 said:
Are ehtemalan zang mizanan sardar nagdi ya beyte agha migan in chejor becheie bode,be velayat etegad dare ya na,
:D khob chemidonam, manam soal kardam ke koja anjam mishe in barnameha? masalan vaghti goftan waiting for background check, yani alan ki dare roye parvande kari anjam mide?
shoma khooob bi asabiaa ;) be ghole ina we are all in the same boat ... far from our partners ... ye rooze khoob miad

slm.tbt

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrirn2535 said:
A little respect for non-persian-speaking fellows?

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
sheyda said:
:D khob chemidonam, manam soal kardam ke koja anjam mishe in barnameha? masalan vaghti goftan waiting for background check, yani alan ki dare roye parvande kari anjam mide?
shoma khooob bi asabiaa ;) be ghole ina we are all in the same boat ... far from our partners ... ye rooze khoob miad
be khoda be ga raftam,

E

Erina

sheyda said:
Sheyda honestly they only care about terrorism and whether if an applicant is a person from government, spy or whatever. In chand sale akhir kheili ha az khode jomhoori eslami tahte anavine dige pashodan oomadan inja. Criminality partially gets done in Iran and by the Police. and about the other part, we never know what kinda process they go with.

sheyda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 June 2012
AOR Received.
27 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
27 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
15 Jan 2013
slm.tbt

Sorry, i just ask where this background check happens ?! and he just answer me with joke ... there is nothing important to translate it

mrirn2535

i know ... with all of these events in Iran, we just have this hope to be with our partners as soon as possible, and it seems this hope is not that much strong !! at least we know we are not alone .. and it's not our application .. it's the whole system

Erina
they can think whatever they want ! they should do their check and close the application ! :( we should find out something new ! i don't like this situation .. we all look like lost people in an island waiting for help .... ah ah :'(

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
mrirn2535 said:
So send Them also Flower and bottle of whiskey to be proud of what they are doing .
The problem is the people who work for government have lots of break time to come to the forums instead of doing their jobs
during a day.
It is that exact attitude towards the public service that led to thousands of job cuts in the last months... and to a serious increase in the processing times.

mahdiaryafar

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Iran
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 2015
AOR Received.
August 06, 2015
Hi i sent an email and told them we are a group of almost 30 applicants and ......

hopefully they pay attention and help us

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Güzelyol said:
It is that exact attitude towards the public service that led to thousands of job cuts in the last months... and to a serious increase in the processing times.
thanks for your posts. Its starting to make sense why I am sitting here in Toronto poping meds waiting 3 1/2 years for my partner (originally denied - won on appeal)