Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-09-2012
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Kasam_se said:
Like everyone on this forum, l'll be moving on from here too. I'd like to appreciate and give my kindest regards to everyone on here who helps the fellow stranger on issues regarding this damned immigration process. Believe it or not, for most people like me this is our only source of credible information that we find here. Without the knowledge of experienced people here, newbies like me would be lost.

I know this process is frustrating and very taxing on our emotions but please keep your calm and never give your spouse false hopes about time it takes. I sometimes would get frustrated about the length and demands of this process but I tried to keep my emotions checked with my wife and be her support through this time and never showed my frustration. Told her to believe in Allah and keep praying namaz and pray for a good future together.

Also, every day someone here slams our beautiful country Pakistan. Yes, I agree our process is the longest but please don't blame it on the country. I moved to Canada many moons ago but my heart always stays in Pakistan and it always hurts when someone gets up to say 'we live in this *censored word*ty country'. Everyone eventually gets their visa. You always will have Pakistan's name stamped on your Canadian passport as place of birth. When you abuse your country, you abuse your own self. Please stop abusing yourself and start to respect yourself. Please start respecting your country. If the people of this country wont respect it then why would you expect an outsider to respect it??? Change starts from within first.

Jazakkallah kher.
your blurb is much appreciated. we need to take pride in being Pakistanis.

Congratulations and best of luck

JonStewart

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-09-2012
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
CIC- Creating successful marriages by facilitating long distance relationships.

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
JonStewart said:
Yes you are right.
We have been married for 9 and half years. ALHAM DU LILLAH we r having our two sons now both canadian by birth.
I am alone with my 8 and 3 year old sons who some times dont recognize their father on the skype.

Almost everyday I have to tell them and show them my hubby's picture and tell them that he is your father and he is in Pakistan waiting for his visa.

In the last 9 and half years I visited Pakistan 4 times and you can imagine the price of tickets and travelling and increasing number of travellers .... How hard is every thing for all four of us.
But here are the fussy laws and rule s of CIC.

This s second time that I applied for my hubby.
If this time again something will happen, then we have no choice but to shift to Pakistan as the life of our family is getting miserable and surely the questions of our families make us feel guilty all over.

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL.

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
JonStewart said:
This is my part (paragraph) that you asked each and everyone of us to write about our circumstances.
Thanks

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kasam_se said:
Like everyone on this forum, l'll be moving on from here too. I'd like to appreciate and give my kindest regards to everyone on here who helps the fellow stranger on issues regarding this damned immigration process. Believe it or not, for most people like me this is our only source of credible information that we find here. Without the knowledge of experienced people here, newbies like me would be lost.

I know this process is frustrating and very taxing on our emotions but please keep your calm and never give your spouse false hopes about time it takes. I sometimes would get frustrated about the length and demands of this process but I tried to keep my emotions checked with my wife and be her support through this time and never showed my frustration. Told her to believe in Allah and keep praying namaz and pray for a good future together.

Also, every day someone here slams our beautiful country Pakistan. Yes, I agree our process is the longest but please don't blame it on the country. I moved to Canada many moons ago but my heart always stays in Pakistan and it always hurts when someone gets up to say 'we live in this *censored word*ty country'. Everyone eventually gets their visa. You always will have Pakistan's name stamped on your Canadian passport as place of birth. When you abuse your country, you abuse your own self. Please stop abusing yourself and start to respect yourself. Please start respecting your country. If the people of this country wont respect it then why would you expect an outsider to respect it??? Change starts from within first.

Jazakkallah kher.
Absolutely right. Congratulations and may Allah grant you two best in your new abode and hereafter! It was really nice having you share your experience here with the rest of us. Salamalikum!

JonStewart

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-09-2012
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
sarah123 said:
Yes you are right.
We have been married for 9 and half years. ALHAM DU LILLAH we r having our two sons now both canadian by birth.
I am alone with my 8 and 3 year old sons who some times dont recognize their father on the skype.

Almost everyday I have to tell them and show them my hubby's picture and tell them that he is your father and he is in Pakistan waiting for his visa.

In the last 9 and half years I visited Pakistan 4 times and you can imagine the price of tickets and travelling and increasing number of travellers .... How hard is every thing for all four of us.
But here are the fussy laws and rule s of CIC.

This s second time that I applied for my hubby.
If this time again something will happen, then we have no choice but to shift to Pakistan as the life of our family is getting miserable and surely the questions of our families make us feel guilty all over.

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL.
Wow. Reading your story brought tears. Definitely not going to complain about processing times when giants like you exhibiting paramount patience.

May Allah swt make things work out for you.

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
Metal Gear said:
Applicant received the letter.

and what do you mean by Auto email ??

Yes it is a Nikkah case and she has interview on 12th June.
I mean didn't you mention email address when filed the case? If you mentioned email address then automatically the preferable method of communication will be email.
So did you mention any email address?

JonStewart

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-09-2012
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
this is a video of my MP Mr. John Carmichael, a conservative. at 25:30 he is asked if his wife decided to go with him to Ottawa after he became Minister in 2011. watch the video for his response at 25:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=088lbMh_0Rw&feature=player_embedded

His Response:

“Its healthier for family to be together...if we are separated every week..all week...it...puts a strain on a relationship

he is a very nice man and visits the TPark community often. from the interview he also seems very humble and honest. but still want to put things into perspective

lets compare the two situations

Minister of Parliament from Ruling Party:
Destination: Ottawa
“Straining” Duration: 1 week
Distance: 450 km
Travel Time: 2 hours
Cost: $0 (likely free for MP)

Sponsor aka An Ordinary Canadian Citizen
Destination: Islamabad
“Straining” Duration: None - firm patience and resolute hope in Allah (SWT) loosely translated by CIC to be uncertain 32 months / 130 weeks
Travel Time: 20 hours H2H (home to home)
Distance: 11,500 km
Cost: $2,000
Leave of absence from work: TBD

JonStewart

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-09-2012
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
sarah123 said:
This is my part (paragraph) that you asked each and everyone of us to write about our circumstances.
Thanks
thanks. going to try to get media coverage on this soon. prospective timing with TFW ghosts visitations being frequent

Bebo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2014
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah very very soon
Kasam_se said:
Passport received with visa today ;D
Congratulations! May you have a blessed life ahead! Keep us in your duaa's!

mirha

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
June,2012
File Transfer...
June,2013
Med's Request
December,2013
Med's Done....
December,2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR1, 16May
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2, 6june
LANDED..........
INSALLAH SOON
Kasam_se said:

Jazakkallah kher.
congrats and stay blessed always

JonStewart

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-09-2012
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
fizz1234 said:
^^
This isn't any political party's fault. It's demand vs supply, they don't need immigrants anymore to support the boomers for the decade.
if they don't need immigration, what is the scandalous TFW program all about? just for one stream of TFW this year they will process 50,000 applications to select 1000 candidates. anyways demand and supply is for economics class not family - unless Sharia is implemented and we start having more than 1 wife ;D

when liberals were in gov applications more than 12 months were extreme rarity, now its common. this is what the data is telling me. Since the conservatives have come up so have the processing time. not just for ISB but for 85% processing centres

Trend Number of CIC Offices %
Increased 38 84%
No Change 2 4%
Decreased 5 11%

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
JonStewart said:

Successful? It has made Our life miserable n ruining our relationship! We fight almost every week. We have lost our patience and hope. Frustration at its peak,just found out nothing has been started on my file.

Waiting for a,miracle. Inshallah

JonStewart

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-09-2012
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Naqibee said:
How is someone able to file a complaint to CIC? If I were to think about complaining on someone, I wouldn't know where to start ????
hmm even if you could, don't think it would raise eyebrows. to me these long processing times are part of well established strategy. not only for ISB but for all intl offices. your only and best recourse is raising public awareness in the interim and not voting for this government nxt time.

even though it will be too late for you come next elections you still should not vote because it will make all your suffering in vain. these processing times went from 6 months (2007) to 32 (2013) progressively because no one took initiative to raise awareness

JonStewart

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-09-2012
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
dino5541 said:
Arrergggg When will my ppr will come this freaking proceess has taken its toll on my health my relastionship
hang on in there buddy and have patience. InshaAllah everything will work out in end