allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
kman said:
Qatar doesn't fly from Toronto. You have to catch the flight from Montreal. I've flown etihad, PIA and emirates to LHE and in my experience, emirates topped all. It's a bit expensive but overall a good experience.

I just don't trust PIA and their planes. Etihad's service was pretty bad the last time I used them. With emirates their yyz to DXB leg is good as the plane is very spacious making for a comfortable ride.

I book directly from their website expect for PIA I went through a travel agent.
hmm thanks dear

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
canvis2006 said:
Rather than using TRV, some people are also going to other countries with their wives for sightseeing, spending time, etc.

It's easier to get visas of some other countries, and having entry/exit stamps and visas in passports also increases credibility. Then it's much better chance of getting Canadian TRV. Some people try Dubai, or Malaysia, etc for tourism with their Pakistani spouses before trying USA/Canada visit visas.
yup! im going to dubai with the husband in june for 10 days ..

dextroo

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
london
Visa Office......
London
I would suggest getting a letter from your map will be the best. My wife did the same for me she got a letter from her mpa and as well as signed an affidavit of Garuntee for me . I got single entry 6 month visit visa just came bak a month ago.
ch.immigration said:
Hi
I need ur help
I have applied for my spouse trv last year but rejected
Due to insufficient finances,lack of travel history
Weak ties to home country

Now i wish to try again but with as much changes as possible
1.my spouse was jobless before now i m showing her job since sep 2013
Also attaching her job letter

2.letter of sponsor from her father with his job letter bank statement, property evalution paper, saving account
balance (before i was sponsor and i submitted my bank statement + t4 + jobletter)

3.invitation letter by me (but i dnt know how to explain her home ties and bindings at job ? )
reached on the last para but dnt knw how to write this part...

4.she wrote a cover letter before but now we decided not to right a cover letter but make invitation letter complete one

5.before it was paper app now applying online
6. Multiple entry now before it was single

Now please can someone guide me wat else should i do???
And most important question

Should i write that i have applied before and it was rejected
Or how can i cover the rejection reasons or should i ignore it all

Waiting for your replies
Specially of those people who were rejecte for the first time
And accepted for the second time
Thanks
Goodluck to all

sumaira19

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assalamalaikum everyone .. Well it's really sad that everyone was so busy discussing about their spouses that nobody ever saw my posts about my daughter .. I wrote few times but no one went through my posts except Micmac101 .. Thank u so much for your prompt replies .. You always helped me while everyone else was busy discussing about their spouses ..
And please it's a request to all that never ignore anyone on this forum .. Try to help everyone .. This post is just for you Micmac101
May Allah make it easy for you and your hubby InshaAllah .
P.s I'm not complaining jus giving a small advise .. JazakAllah Khair!
Alhamdullilah my daughter is coming next month and we will be united once again after being separated for such a long time :)

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
Parri said:
hmm thanks dear
I dunno why ppl give PIA such a bad rap... but my experience with PIA has been much much better than my expectations.... service was great.... food was great.... their planes r brand new.... leg room is better than Etihad!.... the flight is direct (only 13 hours to get there).... most importantly the tickets r cheaper than most others (Etihad or Emirates).... their entertainment system isn't the greatest but I had my laptop to keep me bzz.... I would recommend PIA for n e one thinking of going over especially those short on time

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrashid123 said:
I dunno why ppl give PIA such a bad rap... but my experience with PIA has been much much better than my expectations.... service was great.... food was great.... their planes r brand new.... leg room is better than Etihad!.... the flight is direct (only 13 hours to get there).... most importantly the tickets r cheaper than most others (Etihad or Emirates).... their entertainment system isn't the greatest but I had my laptop to keep me bzz.... I would recommend PIA for n e one thinking of going over especially those short on time
I agree on the time, but airline reviews are very subjective and what sort of experience people want from their journey. Every airline has their ups and downs. I traveled with PIA back in Dec 2012 and it's possible they might have improved their service since then.

+1 on legroom. Etihad is the worst!

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

thank you for all your advises for travel. another question if my baby is born in canada and i have his passport and canadian birth certificate and health card do i still need to apply for citizenship certificate for him plz guide? if yes then whats the procedure and how can i apply?

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Ok so theres a kahani main twist..

My husband is a pr and he has visited pak twice..once for shadi n once for anniversary..now my father in law says k if my husband visits me in pak again,my file will be rejected n my husbands citizenship will be delayed..is baat main kitna sach hai?

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faso said:

My husband is a pr and he has visited pak twice..once for shadi n once for anniversary..now my father in law says k if my husband visits me in pak again,my file will be rejected n my husbands citizenship will be delayed..is baat main kitna sach hai?
Your file will NOT be rejected. Yes, his citizenship will be delayed as they require you to say in the country for certain period of time, but I am sure he doesn't visit you for prolong periods of time. A couple of weeks here and there should not be a problem.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Parri said:
thank you for all your advises for travel. another question if my baby is born in canada and i have his passport and canadian birth certificate and health card do i still need to apply for citizenship certificate for him plz guide? if yes then whats the procedure and how can i apply?
Not necessary, because the birth certificate is widely accepted as citizenship proof and enough for getting passport services.

If you want, you can apply(they don't have the cards anymore, just paper certificates now):
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/proof.asp

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
kman said:
Your file will NOT be rejected. Yes, his citizenship will be delayed as they require you to say in the country for certain period of time, but I am sure he doesn't visit you for prolong periods of time. A couple of weeks here and there should not be a problem.

He is coming after one and a half year..came in oct 2012 last time..so will it actually delay his citizenship?

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
Faso said:

Nonsense. My husbands citizenship has also delayed. I think its because their wifeys are not there. So citizenship will be delayed as it is. There is no way your PR can get rejected for this reason. If anything it just shows he cares enough to visit his wife. Every one can visit atleast once a year and should do so.

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What the hell no ppr comon man 26 months since file tranfered and 30 f****** months since filed app

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Citizenship will be delayed. Case will not be rejected. A pr must stay in Canada for 1095 days to be eligible to apply for citizenship.

Faso said:

f16

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I (husband case)/ london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2012
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on 8 august2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
AW23 said:
Wasalam. Thankyou for ur help :) but what abt guarantor?
you can use a person who has canadian passport as a guarantor other then family who know you for more then 2 years. if you dono known
any one then you can ask any one who took oath like doctor, lawyer, police officer etc.