Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Princesss said:
QUEBEC APPLICANT
2011/MAY/04 APPLICATION RECIEVED BY CPC-M
2011/JUNE/03 CPC-M STARTED PROCESSING APPLICATION
2011/JUNE/03 CPC-M EMAILED SAYING I MET THE FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY AS A SPONSOR & THAT PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION IS BEING FORWARDED TO CHC-ISB & THAT I HAVE TO SUBMIT AN UNDERTAKING APPLICATION TO QUEBEC GOVERNMENT
2011/JUNE/10 APPLICATION FOR PR RECIEVED

I HAVE SENT THE UNDERTAKING APPLICATION+APPLICATION FOR QUEBEC SELECTION CERTIFICATE TO MICC ON 2011/JUNE/15 & HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM YET. (DELAYED DUE TO CANADA POST STRIKE) anyways it says if my undertaking application gets accepted quebec selection certificate will be issued to my prince & MICC's decision will be transmitted to CHC_ISB.
I hope to hear from MICC soon
& will keep updating

A VERY HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL

hey, on june 10, who received the application for PR?? MICC??? and did you send the APPLICATION FOR SELECTION CERTIFICATE with your application?

khalid25

Jun 22, 2011
wes786 said:
Thanks! Do pray for me bro..
Hi, My time is now more then a year, my wife receive an aknowledegment on June 2010 with file number and send upate information.

there is no update after that, when ever i send email, reply recieve that ur case is still in process, i am so worried that why they are taking so much time,please guide me.

thanks

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
khalid25 said:
Hi, My time is now more then a year, my wife receive an aknowledegment on June 2010 with file number and send upate information.

there is no update after that, when ever i send email, reply recieve that ur case is still in process, i am so worried that why they are taking so much time,please guide me.

thanks
Dear brother Khalid if letter was received in june and they say that the application is in process then I believe it should not take too long but of course they do take some time to do the background check etc. It is the time to pray and ask help from Allah who has all the power and control.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khalid25 said:

thanks
There is nothing to guide, you are well under the timeline of 23 months. Applicant's from Jan 2010 to July 2010 are starting to receive PPR now. If you havn't received remedical already expect remedical soon and then the PPR after...

P.S. I applied for my wife in January2010 and still without a VISA so you can see that it varies case to case...

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Allah help us all

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
became-a-loner said:
Guys, wondering why all of us are suffering from the torture and brutality of CHC-ISB apart from what our corrupt rulers do, read the news below it was published in Thestar.com on March 16 2011

What i dont understand that if you are not invited as the article says, how u r dumped

A Pakistani woman claims she arrived in Toronto with a permanent resident visa only to find out from border officials that her spousal sponsorship had been annulled.

Aisha Noor, 23, said she was told her husband, Owais Qurni, a Canadian citizen, intended to file for divorce and had notified immigration officials to cancel the sponsorship.

“I was shocked,” said Noor, who came from an established family in Peshawar, where her father owns a construction company. “We both were very happy with this (arranged) marriage and that's why he applied for my visa. He never discussed divorce.”

Canadian officials at Pearson airport seized Noor's visa upon her arrival March 4. They gave her a temporary visitor's permit, but she must leave the country on a scheduled flight Sunday.

In an email to the Star, Qurni, 22, blamed the mess on the institution of arranged marriage.

“We are absolutely different people and are not compatible for each other. Our marriage would not have worked out due to these reasons and differences,” he wrote.

“I really do regret obliging to this arranged marriage set up by my parents. I respected my parents and therefore, respected their decision as well. However, I have realized that this is my life and I have to make my own decision.”

Qurni notified Canada's visa post in Islamabad in a letter on Feb. 22. He said his father most recently spoke with Noor's father on March 1, three days before her flight to Canada, about the divorce and the sponsorship cancellation.

Noor, who has two degrees from the University of Peshawar, said she was introduced to Qurni, a university student, in April 2008 and began their courtship over the phone and Internet.

Not until their wedding night at Noor's grandfather's house on Aug. 15, 2009 did they meet in person. Three days later, the newlywed groom flew back to Toronto.

“I was very happy and excited as my dreams of living with my spouse were coming true,” said Noor, who got her permanent resident visa in January.

Although Noor and Qurni talked often, Noor insisted they never spoke about a divorce. But she knew something was up when she told Qurni of her arrival and he discouraged her from coming.

Noor said she ignored the warning, flew to Toronto and called Qurni at the airport. Qurni refused to meet her and Noor was picked up by a family friend, Shakeel Habib.

Noor said her father later told her Qurni's family had demanded $50,000 from her family and threatened divorce.

“(The) accusation of my demand of $50,000 from her family is preposterous. It does not make any sense for me to take money from her because I am still responsible for her undertaking,” Qurni wrote.

“It deeply saddens me that Ms. Aisha Noor would go to such extent to fabricate lies and frame me with false accusations.”

Habib, Noor's family friend in Toronto, was the middleman who visited Qurni's family home here three years ago to make the marriage arrangement.

“That's not good in our society,” said Habib, who has known Noor's father for 40 years. “Once you get married, you don't get divorced. Nobody accepts it in our society.”

Said Noor: “I'm least interested in immigration (to Canada), but I want justice. He has ruined my life.”

According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, a sponsorship can be withdrawn at any point of the process. Border officials can refuse permanent status to a sponsored individual as long as a sponsor expresses the intent not to fulfill the obligations. Sponsors are not obliged to provide reasons.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
use one forum this one or old one

i say old one because it has more members and more info

turab16

Feb 21, 2010
This article highlight's the Conservative government's double standards!

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/hassan-arif/harper-immigration_b_894373.html

Post your comments and show your anger

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Reading that story about how people from our country behave! makes big impact on other nations and they feel that we all are bad just like many believe that all muslims are bad. So I guess whenever they read this sorts of stories they like to restraint our people to obtain permanent visa or at least delay as much as they can. I think they should just issue a temporary visa for couple of years and see if the marriage works then later on they can issue permanent visa, but at least this way the families won't suffer the way they are all suffering now.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
iftikhar505 said:
Reading that story about how people from our country behave! makes big impact on other nations and they feel that we all are bad just like many believe that all muslims are bad. So I guess whenever they read this sorts of stories they like to restraint our people to obtain permanent visa or at least delay as much as they can. I think they should just issue a temporary visa for couple of years and see if the marriage works then later on they can issue permanent visa, but at least this way the families won't suffer the way they are all suffering now.
They have already given approval on the temp VISA, they still have yet to implement it...

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
wes786 said:
They have already given approval on the temp VISA, they still have yet to implement it...
I hope they fulfill their promise by implementing temporary visa, so we don't have to wait for an other year.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
iftikhar505 said:
I hope they fulfill their promise by implementing temporary visa, so we don't have to wait for an other year.
Alot of people who have already been waiting for 1.5 to 2 years already want to get the VISA before they implement this new rule so they don't have to wait another 2 years before getting PR Card. So lets see when they actually implement this.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
wes786 said:
Alot of people who have already been waiting for 1.5 to 2 years already want to get the VISA before they implement this new rule so they don't have to wait another 2 years before getting PR Card. So lets see when they actually implement this.
People who are anxious and under a lot of stress because they want to meet their spouse would not worry about temporary visa for couple of years but on the other hand those people who may not fit in this category may only want to get the permanent visa.