chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
iftikhar505 said:
People who are anxious and under a lot of stress because they want to meet their spouse would not worry about temporary visa for couple of years but on the other hand those people who may not fit in this category may only want to get the permanent visa.
My wife doesn't care if she gets temporary visa for five years but at least she wants to be with me and not waiting in line for few years just to get here.

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
My sponsorship application was approved and I recieved client ID# from CPS Mississauga on 16th June 2011. Today, I logged in to check status (using client ID) I noticed status of Application Recieved under "Permanent Residence Application Status" column. Can any one tell me how will I get the file number? Will Islamabad send me a letter ? and what exactly is AOR ? Thanks folks.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
irsum said:
My sponsorship application was approved and I recieved client ID# from CPS Mississauga on 16th June 2011. Today, I logged in to check status (using client ID) I noticed status of Application Recieved under "Permanent Residence Application Status" column. Can any one tell me how will I get the file number? Will Islamabad send me a letter ? and what exactly is AOR ? Thanks folks.
AOR is "Achknoledgement of Receipt" which is sent by CHC-Islamabad to the applicant after file is transfered from Mississauga to Islamabad. It also contains the immigration file number in that letter. However, they have stopped sending those letters since October 2010 so people have to email the embassy to get the immigration file number after about 2 month since the file transfer. So I would suggest you email the emabssy in August sometimes to get the file number. here is the email address: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

You (as sponsor) can also check the online status as well. You just have to select Identification type as Client ID enter the ID you received, your last name, your DOB and your place of Birth and you should be able to see the online status, atleast the first stage that was done at CPC-Mississauga. Good Luck!

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
wes786 said:
AOR is "Achknoledgement of Receipt" which is sent by CHC-Islamabad to the applicant after file is transfered from Mississauga to Islamabad. It also contains the immigration file number in that letter. However, they have stopped sending those letters since October 2010 so people have to email the embassy to get the immigration file number after about 2 month since the file transfer. So I would suggest you email the emabssy in August sometimes to get the file number. here is the email address: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

You (as sponsor) can also check the online status as well. You just have to select Identification type as Client ID enter the ID you received, your last name, your DOB and your place of Birth and you should be able to see the online status, atleast the first stage that was done at CPC-Mississauga. Good Luck!
Thanks for detailed information dear Wes. You are very active and helpful member of this forum and I wish and pray best of luck in your application.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
irsum said:
Thanks for detailed information dear Wes. You are very active and helpful member of this forum and I wish and pray best of luck in your application.
Thanks...Always keep me, my wife and everyone else in your prayers please...

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
lonelyinca said:
hey, on June 10, who received the application for PR?? MICC??? and did you send the APPLICATION FOR SELECTION CERTIFICATE with your application?
Salaam lonelyinca,
I sent the UNDERTAKING + SELECTION CERTIFICATE application together to MICC on 2011/06/15 after receiving the email from CPC-M.
Application received shows up under "PR APPLICATION RECEIVED" when i log in at CIC.GC.CA website to check my application status. 20 business days after MICC receives my application, I am supposed to receive a letter from them which i haven't received yet. but its late due to strike. CHC_ISB will start processing the PR application only after MICC approves the application. MICC will forward the approval themselves to CHC_ISB the moment they send the approval letter to me.

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
Hello brothers...
How r u all Hope doing Well.i need to ask u somthing if any one can guide me.My status is

We received your application to sponsor .......on February 25, 2011.
We started processing your application on March 25, 2011.
We sent you a letter on March 25, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Permanent Residence
We received application for permanent residence on April 1, 2011

My question R...

1...If application received In islamabad?and when?i canT understand it
2...if Yes then tell me date is it 25 Feb or 1st April?
Most important
3...i read it Cic.gc.ca that
The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between April 1, 2010 and March 31, 2011. Processing times are subject to change

PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Your sponsorship was approved on March 25, 2011 and Islamabad received PR application on April 01, 2011. On CIC website, current timeline is 23 months starting when Islamabad received application. However, we have seen on this forum that its just an average time so some cases take longer than 23 months, and some take less. Simple and straight forward cases are taking about 14-18months on average with a complete application package, but there are cases like mine and some others which are just stuck for no reason and not going anyehere. Islamabad received my wife's application in March 2010 and still no VISA yet and there are some applicants from Jan 2010 and earlier (earliest as 2007) are still waiting. So you know what you are getting into and what to expect. Good Luck!

blueye said:
Hello brothers...
How r u all Hope doing Well.i need to ask u somthing if any one can guide me.My status is

We received your application to sponsor .......on February 25, 2011.
We started processing your application on March 25, 2011.
We sent you a letter on March 25, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Permanent Residence
We received application for permanent residence on April 1, 2011

My question R...

1...If application received In islamabad?and when?i canT understand it
2...if Yes then tell me date is it 25 Feb or 1st April?
Most important
3...i read it Cic.gc.ca that
The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between April 1, 2010 and March 31, 2011. Processing times are subject to change

PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Princesss said:
Salaam lonelyinca,
I sent the UNDERTAKING + SELECTION CERTIFICATE application together to MICC on 2011/06/15 after receiving the email from CPC-M.
Application received shows up under "PR APPLICATION RECEIVED" when i log in at CIC.GC.CA website to check my application status. 20 business days after MICC receives my application, I am supposed to receive a letter from them which i haven't received yet. but its late due to strike. CHC_ISB will start processing the PR application only after MICC approves the application. MICC will forward the approval themselves to CHC_ISB the moment they send the approval letter to me.
wsalam,

i am totally confused now ??? you say you sent the selection certificate application WITH all the forms? i was told that you send that after when MICC asks you... and what undertaking form? please clarify. thanks.

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3rd of july
wes786 said:
Your sponsorship was approved on March 25, 2011 and Islamabad received PR application on April 01, 2011. On CIC website, current timeline is 23 months starting when Islamabad received application. However, we have seen on this forum that its just an average time so some cases take longer than 23 months, and some take less. Simple and straight forward cases are taking about 14-18months on average with a complete application package, but there are cases like mine and some others which are just stuck for no reason and not going anyehere. Islamabad received my wife's application in March 2010 and still no VISA yet and there are some applicants from Jan 2010 and earlier (earliest as 2007) are still waiting. So you know what you are getting into and what to expect. Good Luck!
Thanks brother.i pray ur wife get Visa soon.inshallah.keep remember me in ur prayers.
u know i was just checking the Dehli visa ofice.Guys u know they r getting visa with in 4 months ppl who send there application in April 2011 r receiving visa now.and We.........It SUCKS.realy
What we can do except praying........
remember me in ur prayers...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
blueye said:
Thanks brother.i pray ur wife get Visa soon.inshallah.keep remember me in ur prayers.
u know i was just checking the Dehli visa ofice.Guys u know they r getting visa with in 4 months ppl who send there application in April 2011 r receiving visa now.and We.........It SUCKS.realy
What we can do except praying........
remember me in ur prayers...
Thanks for your support and Duas...

Yep New Delhi is very fast, however, I believe there is absolutely no comparision between Pakistan and India. There is nothing to compare other than people's skin tone. India is very advanced and has gone way ahead of Pakistan in everyway so we cannot look at their timeline and compare it to Pakistan's. We used to have timeline of 6-8 months at one time and it has gone to 23 months and is a reason for that and we all know what the reason is. I hope things work out for everyone, each of us get united with our loved ones...

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
lonelyinca said:
wsalam,

i am totally confused now ??? you say you sent the selection certificate application WITH all the forms? i was told that you send that after when MICC asks you... and what undertaking form? please clarify. thanks.
I cant attach the links in this post but you can google:
CHECKLIST – DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED FAMILY CLASS
& then you have to click on the link:
...immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/.../checklist

According to the checklist you need to send the application for selection certificate with all the other forms asked to MICC

About undertaking form google:
Undertaking application - Kit A - without financial requirements
& click on the link:
...immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/.../undertaking-application....
once on that site you can check the undertaking application + all the other including the checklist i mentioned above.

MuhammadFM

Jun 10, 2011
Assalam O Alaikum

Hope you all are doing gr8. I have a question ! .. we were requested to send some forms again. We sent them on 25th June and they were received on 27th June at CIC islamabad. We haven't received anything after that.. I read one of the threads where someone was asked for re forms on 27th June and got re medical request on 12th July.

Can someone tell me when should i be expecting remedd or ppr request?

Also is it possible for someone to go in person and have visa stamped instead sending the passport??

Pls reply.

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3rd of july
wes786 said:
Thanks for your support and Duas...

Yep New Delhi is very fast, however, I believe there is absolutely no comparision between Pakistan and India. There is nothing to compare other than people's skin tone. India is very advanced and has gone way ahead of Pakistan in everyway so we cannot look at their timeline and compare it to Pakistan's. We used to have timeline of 6-8 months at one time and it has gone to 23 months and is a reason for that and we all know what the reason is. I hope things work out for everyone, each of us get united with our loved ones...
True...
i pray every couple unite as soon as possible.ameen

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3rd of july
Can anyone please Guide me that im checking my status via Client IDD number.i want to knw is,should i ask CIC. for File number?i mean File number contains More information than Client IDD number or they r just same?

waiting for Reply