CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Preparing
Hello, I have a question about Medical. Can some one please tell me what are the tests/exams are done during the medical of a spouse. I just want my wife to have her all the tests done before she goes for actual medical. Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Medical exam requirements for permanent residents
You must pass a medical examination before coming to Canada. Your spouse or dependants must also pass a medical examination even if they are not coming with you. Applications for permanent residence will not be accepted if that person’s health is a danger to public health or safety; or would cause excessive demand on health or social services in Canada.
Validity is only for 12 months from when you had the examination. If you are not admitted to Canada as a permanent resident within this time, you will be required second examination.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kapechoo said:
Hello, I have a question about Medical. Can some one please tell me what are the tests/exams are done during the medical of a spouse. I just want my wife to have her all the tests done before she goes for actual medical. Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks
This is straight copy from the medical letter received from the embassy!

- Complete medical examination - for persons of all ages.
- Chest X-ray and report - for all persons 11 years of age and over (and others if there are concerns of TB in the family).
- Uninalaysis including microscopic examination - for persons 5 years of age and over.
- Syphilis serology - for persons 15 years of age and over.
- HIV testing for persons 15 years of age and over, children who have received blood or blood products or who have a known HIV positive mother. If the first test is positive, a second confirmation test must be done at the expense of the applicant.

It is possible that after the completion of your medical examination and submission of reports, further tests or reports may be requested. You will be advised accordingly.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
QUEBEC APPLICANT
2011/MAY/04 APPLICATION RECIEVED BY CPC-M
2011/JUNE/03 CPC-M STARTED PROCESSING APPLICATION
2011/JUNE/03 CPC-M EMAILED SAYING I MET THE FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY AS A SPONSOR & THAT PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION IS BEING FORWARDED TO CHC-ISB & THAT I HAVE TO SUBMIT AN UNDERTAKING APPLICATION TO QUEBEC GOVERNMENT
2011/JUNE/10 APPLICATION FOR PR RECIEVED

I HAVE SENT THE UNDERTAKING APPLICATION+APPLICATION FOR QUEBEC SELECTION CERTIFICATE TO MICC ON 2011/JUNE/15 & HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM YET. (DELAYED DUE TO CANADA POST STRIKE) anyways it says if my undertaking application gets accepted quebec selection certificate will be issued to my prince & MICC's decision will be transmitted to CHC_ISB.
I hope to hear from MICC soon
& will keep updating

A VERY HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Canada welcomes more newcomers than any other country in the world and we are maintaining the highest levels of immigration in our country’s history, last year welcoming over 280,000 newcomers and our government admitting on average 254,000 permanent residents per year since coming to office and welcoming 180,000 of those immigrants to full membership in Canadian society as new citizens.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Princesss said:
QUEBEC APPLICANT
2011/MAY/04 APPLICATION RECIEVED BY CPC-M
2011/JUNE/03 CPC-M STARTED PROCESSING APPLICATION
2011/JUNE/03 CPC-M EMAILED SAYING I MET THE FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY AS A SPONSOR & THAT PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION IS BEING FORWARDED TO CHC-ISB & THAT I HAVE TO SUBMIT AN UNDERTAKING APPLICATION TO QUEBEC GOVERNMENT
2011/JUNE/10 APPLICATION FOR PR RECIEVED

I HAVE SENT THE UNDERTAKING APPLICATION+APPLICATION FOR QUEBEC SELECTION CERTIFICATE TO MICC ON 2011/JUNE/15 & HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM YET. (DELAYED DUE TO CANADA POST STRIKE) anyways it says if my undertaking application gets accepted quebec selection certificate will be issued to my hubby & MICC's decision will be transmitted to CHC_ISB.
I hope to hear from MICC soon
& will keep updating

A VERY HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL
Thanx and we wish you the same, (very happy canada day)

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
iftikhar505 said:
Thanx and we wish you the same, (very happy canada day)
AWWWW THANKEWW

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
Hi...
can anyone please guide me that my wife submit my application in toronto on 2 Feb.and applcation reached Islamabad in the middle of March.and i checked status was IN PROCESS but after few days Now when ever i give my client number there is no update.Nothing.Check ur region time or check ur information ETC.i want to know since my application reached in islamabad why my status disappeared??please HELP

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
blueye said:
Hi...
can anyone please guide me that my wife submit my application in toronto on 2 Feb.and applcation reached Islamabad in the middle of March.and i checked status was IN PROCESS but after few days Now when ever i give my client number there is no update.Nothing.Check ur region time or check ur information ETC.i want to know since my application reached in islamabad why my status disappeared??please HELP
That status which showed IN PROCESS was just to let you know that they have received your file but in fact You have to wait for at least 8 months before they start working on your file, and that is if you are lucky otherwise it may be even longer before they open up those files. They must collect lots of dirt before they do something about that. As long as mice don't get hold of our applications: Just kidding. Wish you lots of luck just as we all neeed it.

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3rd of july
Hello every ONe i need little help..

my wife submit my application on 2nd Feb2011.in the middle of march applicaion reached Islamabad.every thing was fine i meant my APPLICATION STATUS was in process on there site. but after application received islamabad my status disappeared.THere is error.i mean site tells check ur spell or client Idd number or time perioud.but i know every thing is fine but Why im not able to check my application???

PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3rd of july

my wife submit my application on 2nd Feb2011.in the middle of march applicaion reached Islamabad.every thing was fine i meant my APPLICATION STATUS was in process on there site. but after application received islamabad my status disappeared.THere is error.i mean site tells check ur spell or client Idd number or time perioud.but i know every thing is fine but Why im not able to check my application???

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
blueye said:

Make sure you are entering all the information correct. If you are checking it on behalf of your wife in Canada, you have to select the Identification as Client ID, then enter her Client ID #, her Last name and first name, Date of Birth and Country of Birth.

If you are checking it for yourself you have to select the Identification as Immigration file #, then enter your Immigration File #, your Last name and first name, Date of Birth and Country of Birth.

Make sure you don't have the caps lock on and all the keys on your keyboard are working properly. Hope it helps.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Its funny how there is a 2011 to 2012 thread already and I am still part of 2009 to 2010 thread without a VISA :(

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
wes786 said:
Its funny how there is a 2011 to 2012 thread already and I am still part of 2009 to 2010 thread without a VISA :(
I WISH YOU LOTS & LOTS OF LUCK.